Older in chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by instorage, Dec 16, 2010.

1. instorage

instorage Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Hello all, I’ve been reading the site for awhile, but this is only my first or second post. I’ve been playing around with different chastity devices for a couple of years so I’m not really new to it. My biggest problem with chastity is that I am older and have lost a lot of my sex drive. Going with out for an extended time is not really a big deal for me. I can still achieve erections, but they don't last very long, so wearing the chastity device and going with out makes it interesting. Have not found the nerve to tell wife about it, but since we don’t really have sex much anymore it’s not too hard to hide it from her when I wear it. Are there any of you who share my predicament? Would love to hear from you, also any one from Texas on the site?

2. goddessandi

goddessandi Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Howdy and welcome to the board!

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Welcome :)

mikecb

4. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    hi,not sure what your older is.i understand the erection phase,when im not in a muzzle i wear a i" steel ball stretcher/weight for several days. erectile dys. solved & they look erotic too.

5. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    hi instorage.i am in pretty much the same boat,except my wife and i arent living together anymore.
    give me a shout,i too am in Texas

6. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    There are side effects to chastity control

stronger harder longer lasting erections
    especially if you have a local Domme assuming you wife cannot

try pro max penis growth pills too. two a day will help you, more just are wasted and put costs up

its not chastity that does the job its the control, teasing, conditioning etc

7. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    we are like twins lol
    same as everything old no sex going for long periods
    would love to chat with you we can help each ohter im sure
    drop me line tj246@yahoo.com

8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Hi Instorage, cute name! I'm up there in years too, but I've found that Willy's much more excited when in Chastity than not. Might be my quirky mind, or as the saying goes, "want what you can't have" comes to mind. But once I do get out to play, Willy's up for the challenge. Sure doesn't stay as hard as long as I remember, but sure willing and somewhat able.

I know I'm much more in-tune to the wife and her wants while locked up. And willing to help out around the home just that much more. So win, win for everyone. Only wish I would have found out about Chastity many years sooner.

Welcome to the Mansion, Missy Tanya

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    Could not agree more about the the what you cant have thing. When not in a relationship and unlocked sex hardly even crosses my mind. Put me in a cage, in a relationship or not, and I'm almost always horny. in relationship of course was a 1000 times better. I love that almost constant horny feeling you get from being both locked and denied for and by the right woman. Short periods of denial are almost a let down in a sense. I'd say try and get your lady interested, there are potential benefits for you both.

Good luck and welcome.

10. instorage

instorage Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the welcomes and replies. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

11. lockedup4her

lockedup4her New member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    I just turned 50, and in the last couple of years I had occasionally lost the ability to ejaculate and we stopped having sex very often. My doctor did some tests and determined that my testosterone was low. She put me on a combination of supplements designed to increase mental acuity and stimulate growth hormone and get my testosterone levels up. After a few months, my sex drive increased quite a bit and I felt a lot more alert like I hadn't felt since my 30's. As my drive increased and we added chastity, now I'm almost back to normal! I'm pretty horny during day 5 through 10 in chastity, but then I get into a state where I thoroughly enjoy the tease and denial. This is the first time I've gone 21 days without an orgasm since puberty, so I'm in uncharted territory right now. The deferred pleasure of chastity combined with some tease and denial has really caused my orgasms to be much longer in duration and very strong. This keeps me going while in chastity.

Do you think your wife will be open to it? Is your relationship pretty solid and communication strong? If so, I think you'll be fine. Just be slow and patient in exposing her to it. I found that my wife was a little skiddish about it at first until I reassured her that I had no intention of being a sissy, cuckold or real D/s relationship. The point being you may have to dispel her fears periodically as you explain so she'll be willing to explore it with you.

Let us know how it works out! Merry Christmas to you, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice