Problems with attiude and patience

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Queen V's sub, Dec 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Hi all my Wife/Mistress and i have been in FLR for about a month and a half now. Everything is going great with us; we both wish we had started this 15 years ago. i personally think it saved our marriage in the long run.

i have a question for those of you with more experience in being subs and or denied. I have begun to notice that i become easily frustrated with things and have very little patience. I am angered much easier and often stay that way much longer than in the past. Other than our new relationship nothing has changed, all the same everyday stresses, kids are usual pains in the butt (but love them anyways), and health is the same. My question is has anyone else had this same issue or similar experience?

I know some of it is the fact that everyday life such as kids and Wife’s stress from work, do not allow us to do the things we want when we want. That adds to my stress but that situation is not new just a different situation due to the new relationship.

any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    mike

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Check your PM. :D

3. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey MB,
    Not fair to PM...we are all trying to learn and would appreciate a public answer to a public question...
    Thanks.

4. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Sorry.

Some of what I had to say was personal and involved other people and I'm not going to post it in a public forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice