Hi, my name is Jennifer Campbell

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jencampbell8520, Dec 5, 2010.

1. jencampbell8520

jencampbell8520 New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    In addition to being a writer, I am a submissive who has lived with and been loyal to a Master for the last nine years. I use my submission to fuel my writing and recently I've tried to delve into the intricacies of male submission (the topic fascinates me). Mostly I find the aspect of male feminization and the process by which the male "thinking" and desires can be changed to be more subservient and feminine to be most interesting and exciting. I would love to talk with people of all genders, both subs and Doms, who have insight into this area. I'll try to post some of my fantasies and I hope to post some captioned photos which reflect my feelings on both female and male submission and chastity.

Personally I have only been kept physically chaste for short periods of time until I was trained to understand both my use of my sex and my orgasms are for my Master to grant. Now I simply control myself, which isn't hard considering my Master loves to use me and make me behave sexually in front of others. Still though, I struggle to completely understand the effects of chastity on the male submissive, I guess because males seem so much more sex-orientated than females in general to me. I always feel it must be far worse than the chaste experiences I had.

Thanks
    Jen

You may contact me if you wish at jencampbell888@yahoo.com and my website is at http://www.jennifercampbell.webs.com

2. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    hi & welcome,great intro.im 50ish & self lock.my exp is that men are physical visual creatures.after a month of being locked it feels as if every attractive woman is squeezing my balls & i feel their overallpower which i love.ive had a slave-sub nature as far back as i can remember.born with it im sure.physically chaste is a transfer of power that doesnt happen when im hanging free-self sexual control wouldnt work for me. that build up in the sperm sac is what does it.crawl,kneel,beg,obey that feminine power & admire it.guys are sexually driven.ive heard that the chinese empresses had their male slaves penises amputated so couldnt be raped but would remain sexually driven for oral gratification.its all in our testicals-pushed to our brains.chastity a interesting dynamic for men.hope this helps your understanding & writing.mm

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Welcome to the mansion ... i am sure there are lots of subs arund this place who are into feminization so it on't be difficult to get in touch and share opinions and experiences ...

maid katrin

4. miss belle

miss belle lonely unlocked guy

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Hello Jennifer - I am a male submissive who writes about forced feminization and chastity issues. As one writer to another, I'd love to chat with you some time.

belle

5. Violet

Violet New member

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    Hi Jen. Looks like there are a number of writers on here although i have produced very little of late. i am a submissive (biological) male but could be considered very female in my thoughts and behaviours. Not so sure it is about our physical sex so much as our gender identity which makes us who we are.
    i have various periods of being chaste lasting from a few days to several weeks on the whim of my Mistress/Wife. This certainly has an impact on my 'male thinking and desires'. i would not so much say that i am feminised as my natural femininity encouraged. There are several reasons for joining in the chastity mansion but think this is a place i can really get to know and understand who i am and become worthy of the love my Owner affords me. The idea of having a network of like minded friends (all be it virtual) is something i would really love.
    Would love to chat with you and explore mutual interests together.

violet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice