Foreskin "glue" inside the cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Rui Pinto, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Hi Locked guys... (me included) :)

I've been proudly locked up by my wife for almost 30 days in a Holytrainer V4 nano.

The bar cages do a lot of friction on the skin, and I honestly prefer a more closed cage, because I think it is much more comfortable, however I have a small problem (not really a problem, but one more issue) which I can not find a solution.

I'm a grower which means that the cage, is suitable for my size, but still, from time to time, the penis retracts slightly, and even with some lubricant inside the cage (I do not like to put too much, just what is necessary to put the penis after being unlocked), and as I am not circumcised, the skin of the penis tends to "paste" at the top of the cage.

This creates a small problem for me, because to urinate, sometimes I have to colcoar my little finger by the orifice and touch the skin to bring it to the orifice.

I don't know if I made myself clear, but I'm going to try to demonstrate with a photograph.

Someone with this little problem... and how to solve without using too much lubricant?

Attached Files:

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    I know this problem. I had it with the CB 6000.

A q-tip can help. But it means you need to carry onecwith you when out of the home.

Just ease the q tip in there to dislodge and realign.

Ideally you might want a cage length that is a bit shorter. I have several cages. The shorter my cage, the easier it is to stay lined up.

3. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    It's what i do (Q-tip). Usually have one in my pocket...lol

I love the holytrainer nano, but the NUB is to small for me and the gap between cage and ring is strange. One ring is too small the other ring is too large.

What kind of cage could be similar to nano but a little bit smaller?

4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    I’m a Cherry Keeper guy. Nearly infinite sizing combinations and reasonable cost. I particularly like its ability to keep my penis aimed at the device hole.

The tapered designs work best I think. (Vs round ended)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice