Airport Body Scanners

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by zbovka, Nov 18, 2022.

?

Have you been through airport security with a device/belt yet?

1. No, wouldn't dare!/No necessity yet

52 vote(s)
    56.5%
  2. Metal scanner only - With plastic device

18 vote(s)
    19.6%
  3. Metal scanner only - With metal device

16 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Metal scanner only - With metal lock only

4 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. Full Body Scanner - Microwave

11 vote(s)
    12.0%
  6. Full Body Scanner - X-ray

7 vote(s)
    7.6%
  7. Full Body Scanner - Computer interpreted privacy display only

11 vote(s)
    12.0%
  8. Surface Infra-red camera (e.g. swine flu season)

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    So some of you may be tempted to buy a plastic device with a plastic lock, but be warned, in some countries, body scanners may be designed to detect non-metallic foreign objects too.

In most countries you can deny a body scan for privacy related reasons (2D/3D generated imagery may contain imagery of your genitals for example), but in Australia, you're refused entry into the airport and are therefore banned if you refuse the body scanner, because they got around the privacy issue by only displaying a computer with designated regions that will highlight yellow/red if it detects something suspicious, such as a pen, a name badge holder and glasses.

These body scanners are primarily targetted to detect non-metallic threats to adapt to the changing world such as 3D printed plastic or resin guns. Some governments such as australia's are so paranoid that you're technically breaking the law by even having an artistic blueprint or a 3D model of a potentially functional gun as your wallpaper.

Anyhow, politics aside has anyone tried to go through one of these with a cage or belt before?

MtnViper likes this.
  2. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    As a frequent worldwide business traveller having experienced the new body scanners I would not risk it. The issue came home on one flight when I was scanned and I had inadvertently left my credit card in my shirt pocket and it was sensitive enough to detect that and set off the warning. And the screen just showed a simple drawing of a person with a red square in the left chest area.

3. Vik

Vik Member

Suisse
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    I see several mistresses that require you to keep locked through airport security, but with the new scanners I'm sure they spot you and then you might face a check. But I think wearing a chastity device is not enough to refuse entrance/boarding.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Travel often, travelling now. There are a few ongoing threads that follow this (I need to update there when back). This is a very personal choice with as many opinions as there are people but I have yet to come up with a good enough reason for my KH to unlock me. You will get through.

For years the metal detectors were set low enough to sail through with my Lori 2D but some have tightened up lately and I have to be careful to take off my belt, etc to not put them over the edge. In Mx recently it beeped me anyhow. I told the officer I had "body jewellry", he asked his boss if that was okay and was told "yes, scan him a little further away (from xxx) to be sure" and I was let thru after a quick wand.

Similar w the body scanners at several EU airports (Germany, Spain, Turkey) IFF they scan me they show a yellow square over my privates, they wave a wand or do a quick pat and pass me. Several scanners in US have not even shown the yellow square so I suspect the programming has been updated.

I have asked several screening officers in several countries if "body jewellelry" ( and in a few cases "chastity cages" - I dont see why to lie if no one knows me nearby) are OK and have always gotten an "OK", usually follwed by an explaination that they shouldnt even alarm. Not a single one (well except for that young fella in Mx) have even looked surprised. I used to be worried in Far east but no problems there, either.

Bottom line for me is that it is no big deal. I have been pulled into the private room before, not for a cage but still... and if that is the worst then I will survive. So far any secondary I have had has been a few seconds.

Again I am NOT shaming anyone that feels they should remove for screenings. My wife wants me locked and trusts me not to BS her (and has travelled with me before). I really have no reason to tell her it is impossible to travel locked. It IS stressful the 1st few times, so if your nerves are going to overheat, or you are travelling someplace they hate your nationality, etc then be careful, otherwise you will do fine.

5. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Metal detectors are no problem with a plastic HTv3.

Body scanners have twice picked up it's presence, but the (German) security staff were not interested in investigating further.

gingers_sub likes this.
  6. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Been through multiple metal detectors and one body scanner with zero issues.

7. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    I have travelled in India, Turkey, Italy, Russia wearing plastic device with a metal lock. I have passed different checks, i.e. metal scanner, body scanner, there were no questions. If only I had known, that a body scanners can detect chastity cage, I might have worried. Since I didn't know, I wasn't warried at all.

gingers_sub likes this.
  8. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I passed the metal detectors without problem with a plastic device with metal lock.

I wonder if Titanium would be detected by metal detectors or only Steel?

In any case, the scanners will see any device, not sure if I want to dare.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’ve been through the metal detectors with no problems, we don’t really go abroad so no experience with airports or customs. But I’ve seen in other posts regarding travel that some eastern countries class a chastity device as a sex toy.

10. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OK the scanners were not at airports, mainly secure sites where I work, concerts and exhibitions.

11. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    I have been through various US airports, and arenas for concerts, and have had no issue. The airport body scanners didn't even alert, and only one of a few metal detectors went off. Concert wise, once it went off with a portable metal detector but they didn't require belts to come off, so the guy was like belt? OK, enjoy the concert. For me, I am doing nothing wrong/illegal/immoral. The only time I would pause if I was traveling with a co-worker.

BTW, wearing a MM Jailbird with security screw.

Fastben and Peter Rabbit like this.
  12. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Have worn both MM jailbird and now my GA2 through security both metal detectors and body scanners. Metal detector did pick up on the MM cage once at one airport but as others mentioned, a simple wand/pat down and on I went. The GA2 never alarms metal detectors but will “show up” occasionally on body scan (the yellow box around the groin), again simple “body jewelry” explanation, pat down/wand and on you go.

Before I was pierced I traveled with a small “key box” that uses a security seal - plenty of options now with 3D printing - and I did the unlock before and lock up after and sending pictures to my wife to verify etc. worked well enough but the new cage is much better and I never unlock - I’ll defer to others about traveling abroad as there are several in here that do…most EU countries I’d assume things wouldn’t be an issue, perhaps some in other parts of the world might be a little put off by it.

I say do what you’re comfortable with and what your keyholder is…if this is a hard limit area for you, as in you don’t want to potentially be subject to the extra scrutiny, then discuss with your keyholder and let her take the lead from there.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  13. chastityboy7204

Local Time:
    I went thru a body scanner with a khaki pair of shorts on once and had no idea that there was a button sewed to the outside (inside of the pants) pocket as an extra button incase I lost it I guess. And that machine caught it. Lord have mercy! You would have thought I committed a felony. I was lying to them clearly!! once I took my shorts off and we seen the button I told them that the shorts were less than a month old and I had no idea that was there! Mind you I’m standing in my underwear with four guys watching because my life!! I looked at the them in the serious tone and said “clearly I don’t have anything else down here” I made it like four seconds before I started laughing. It’s not how I ever imagined that fantasy honestly. So much lost potential!

14. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Security theatre. The people responsible for this stuff are all knuckleheads.

Fastben likes this.
  15. bones_bones

bones_bones Active member

Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    Titanium will not set off a metal detector. I have dozens of pieces of hardware in my spine. I’ve been through many metal detectors without an issue. It will show up on the new airport scanners though.

16. bones_bones

bones_bones Active member

Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    I personally wouldn’t wear through an airport. I don’t need the hassle. I’ll relook when I get where I’m going. We have a very realistic relationship where chastity is concerned. I’m doing a back tattoo that takes multiple sessions of me laying on my stomach for 4-6 hours. I’m out of my cage for that too.

17. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    In other posts I have read people were concerned, that a chastity cage might be considered a sex toy. However don't remember anybody saying, that he was stopped for this reason.
    I am travelling in India now and preferred to stay uncaged, because sex toys are prohibited here. Albeit I am fully sure, if I was stopped at security, no officer would say it's a sex toy.

18. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I answered the poll that I haven't which is true. I HAVE been surprised by metal detectors at a tennis tournament doing some business entertainment stuff.

I sailed through without issue but I honestly think they wanted to make people FEEL safe and had them dialed down so they wouldn't go off. I didn't see one issue where someone was alerted and required secondary screening.

No interest in becoming a curiosity for someone else

19. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    I travel regularly, US and abroad. Have been wearing my MCN Contender (stainless steel) through scanners for 4 years. Usually does not set off the alarm; when it does I say "intimate jewelry". Sometimes they wand me, once or twice a pat down, but no hassles. They are scanning for weapons, and it's pretty obvious that a cock cage is not a weapon.

So a stranger sometimes find out I wear something in my groin (I've never had them require me to strip, so they don't even really know what it is). So what? I'm not ashamed, and it never slows me down more than few seconds.

Peter Rabbit and Headtrip like this.
  20. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi
    I also travel alot in India and gone through security wearing a resin cage with a plastic tag with a serial no on.
    Does not set the scanner off but when security use a hand held scanner and the brush past my crotch they touch bit then ask wotbitbis.
    Been taken into a room a few times to show them my cage.Hugely embarrassing but never had any issues on entry
    I have given up wearing now through security

21. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    What if you had a gun in your underwear though.. how do they know what it is without looking?

22. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Well sure, if the scanner showed something larger and gun shaped I'm sure they'd inspect.

actually, once going into a federal courthouse the guard did insist on looking. Took me to a men's room. I showed him. He said ok. We went on with our regular business.

Headtrip likes this.
  23. Fastben

Fastben Member

Local Time:
    Weekly traveler in the US here. Never had an issue in both Holy Trainer and now Titanium BAWR. Still get a little nervous w/ the Ti cage that someone will say something but its a fun rush for me. Chastity isnt illegal and USA TSA flat out doesnt care.

Headtrip and Peter Rabbit like this.
  24. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    In one direction I was asked what it was, it ended up being such a laugh, I ended up being taken to a room, they wanted me to sign forms and shit and I said why dont I just show you...I swear the guy who inspected it must have been new, I deliberately pulled the looker 2 down so he could see my dick was impaled with the urethral insert...his face drained of blood...one of the senior guys taped me on the shoulder when i was on the way out and said, your not the first and wont be the last.

On the way back, there is was a big black guy, and I just told him what it was...he wanded me and then threw his head back laughing and waved me through.

I admit I was bit anxious the first time, but its no big deal really :)

zbovka, cshorts and Headtrip like this.
  25. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    "I'm sorry sir, that's my all-metal gun-shaped penis..."

zbovka likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice