CB6000 - The customer neglect department???

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by priapusdenied, Nov 22, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. priapusdenied

priapusdenied Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    About a year ago, my wonderful wife and I decided to buy a CB6000 chastity tube. Living in chastity transformed our relationship; and absolutely all of the effects were good.

I began to treat her in the way that she really deserved; pampering her, doing the majority of the chores and putting her first in the bedroom. She was initially unsure about chastity, she found it too kinky and was cautious. She is now a full - time 100% converted prick teasing princess. Our married life is a dream. Everyone we know wishes that their married life was more like ours!!

By August, we realised the flaw in the otherwise excellent CB6000. The tube is poorly made. It began to split, and wearing it became downright painful; if not actually quite dangerous. We abandoned the tube and after only a short discussion, we agreed to buy a new tube. It arrived at the end of August, and my beautiful wife immediately locked me back up! However, the same problem occurred again, this time when the CB6000 was only 8 weeks old!! This time, I had to stop wearing it because it was actually cutting my cock and making it bleed!

On the Friday 5 November, my wife went onto the webpage: http://www.cb-6000.com/contacts.html

She left her details after she had describe the problem fully. This was well over two weeks ago and she has not heard from them.

Is this an administrative error on their part? Are they ignoring my Goddess, in order to avoid replacing their faulty or just poorly made product?

What ever is happening, I think it reflects badly on their company; especially when you consider that they are making products to promote the lifestyle of loving female dominance. Have other members had similar experiences? Perhaps another member has had a positive experience, and might advise me as to how I might get a response out of CB6000.com.

2. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    I have had good response from the Millers, I would try e-mailing them: AMiller143@aol.com or calling them, the number is on their website. Splitting of the CB6000 cage is a continuing problem as they are spot welded (glued) in a few spots instead of the entire seam being glued.
    If less than a year old, return to Millers, if older try cleaning the seam and gluing using superglue or an epoxy.

3. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    Better to use a polycarbonate cement than superglue. The reason for this is the polycarb cement works by chemically bonding across the join, whereas superglue is a brittle adhesive that just sticks the two halves together and sooner or later it will probably give way to the lateral pressure exerted by an erection.

I found with my CB6k I had to use thin wedges to separate the join sufficiently to get the glue in. Also, I ran some tape along the seam on the inside to stop the glue from seeping out of the other side of the join, which would create an abrasive edge. The result isn't that pretty, but it's been super-strong ever since I carried out the repair in this way.

I'd say though, if you are finding such benefits from chastity, then you really ought to bite the bullet and buy one of the high quality metal devices that are around. There is no substitute for the feel of unyielding metal :unsure:

NotR

4. priapusdenied

Local Time:
    Thanks ormond. I don't want to call them. I'm based in the UK and I expect that would be expensive. I might email them; and I am being a bit awkward, but I just feel a bit like, my Mistress and I have contacted them in the way that they have instructed me to on the website.

I think I'll have a go at fixing that faulty tube though; thanks for the suggestion.

5. priapusdenied

Local Time:
    Thanks northofhteriver. I had to laugh when I read your post; because, of course, my beautiful princess has already ordered a chastity tube from Mistress Lori!

We are expecting it to arrive just before Christmas. She is teasing me along the lines of, 'When Mistress Lori's tube has arrived, I don't see any reason why should get to come out at all unless I want you to screw me'. I'm looking forward to it and anxious all at the same time. She has bought an electronic safe to make sure that the keys are safe, and installed it with a seven digit code. That is 10 million combinations :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice