Anyone from Singapore?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by tklh21, Sep 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    Hi all,
    Self-locked from Singapore. Have been self-locked on and off since 2015. My longest session was 1 month with a weekly release for hygiene purposes.

Initially, the WIFE had a little interest but that soon faded away. (please see my other entry) Since then, I self-lock to prevent excessive masturbation. I am not into sissyfication or femdom, but would like to have a physical keyholder to experience total loss of control rather than self-imposed lock-ups

I was told that Chastity play is becoming more popular here and the local adult store that I go to said that their sales have increased. I can only assume that more are getting into this lifestyle.

looking for like-minded or owned friends from this region. Malaysia is close by as well. Maybe just to chill and share experiences

Hope to hear from like-minded folks around this region

2. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Hihi and welcome!

Nice to see people coming out.

I’m from Singapore too.

I suggest you try out the chaster.app to lock your key since you want to be unlock once a week.

Enjoy!

3. kulilin

kulilin New member

Local Time:
    Hi, from sg also. I am self locked 24/7 for 3~4 years now. Hold my own keys and prefer it that way.

Glad to hear a shoutout from sg here.

tklh21 and Sissygal like this.
  4. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. Nice to know that I am not alone.

I used to use the app Chastikey, but that has been taken down. Yes, i have tried Chaster.app but somehow did not seem like a good fit for me.

Just wondering how big is the community form Singapore is at the moment.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

6. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:

If you don’t want an app. There is always the old school method like hanging the key in the middle of a frozen bottle (Add saw dust to make it last longer).

Community wise, it really is not something guys talk about it in the open. Personally, I know a few that owns one but none of them wears it for long term.

7. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    I am locking for an average of 2 weeks with 1/2 day off before starting another 2 weeks. Frankly, it works to help cut down on many vices.

I used to use Chastikey, but will go try Chaster APP.

What I was hoping to find is a community of mutual support and encouragement for folks like us. I understand what you mean about this not being something guys talk about. Just putting it out there to find like minded people. But if none shows up, then so be it, no worries:)

Sissygal likes this.
  8. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear from someone in the same conservative country like ours:p:p:p:p

I am locking for an average of 2 weeks with 1/2 day off before starting another 2 weeks. Frankly, it works to help cut down on many vices.

What I was hoping to find is a community of mutual support and encouragement for folks like us.

Hope we can meet up and exchange notes someday if you are comfortable with it

9. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Baby steps. Lets just be active here first. I'm available here, fetlife or telegram.

My nick in all is chastityjenn

10. kulilin

kulilin New member

Local Time:
    Yeap. Feel free to dm if you have queries or just wanna discuss about this.

11. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    SHE FINALLY AGREES TO HOLD THE KEY!!!!!!!

After years of trying to convince the WIFE into trying chastity, SHE finally will be giving it a try. So here goes:

I discovered chastity many years ago when I was about 50 (I am 58 now). I wrote about my initial journey, but somehow the posts got lost in the many journeys here at the Mansion:(

Anyways, so as not to re-hash and repeat, life went on with the occasional bouts of interest from the WIFE. We are not into FLRs or any kinks, just a vanilla couple who has lost some spark in our life journey. I decided to spice things up with chastity, but she was not interested despite my best efforts.

Through the last 2 plus years of Covid, I locked myself more and more as staying at home leads to many opportunities to masturbate. I knew I needed to control myself. The WIFE never really got into it and the last conversation we had was in late 2020 and she said: "do whatever you like but DO NOT involve me!" So that was that.

So for the last 2 years or so, I self-locked using Chaster and Chastikey before that. It worked out well; I would lock myself for 2 - 3 weeks at a stretch before unlocking for cleaning, then back in again. Occasionally, the WIFE wanted satisfaction and I would service her orally. I am fine with that and she seemed happy not having the pressure of sex in return.

Fast forward to last week. With the relaxation of COVID regulations, I received an invitation to attend a seminar in a country that has MANY temptations (those of you who have been to Asia would knowo_O). As with all other trips, the plan is to remove the device before travelling and usually I would pack it into my luggage to lock up when I arrive. Repeating the process in reverse when I come back.

After such a long period of not travelling, I was looking forward to this trip. As I was packing for the trip, WIFE comes to me and asks about how I would be able to resist temptations. I was a little surprised as she never did take much of an interest, but I answered that I will bring my device (currently a Bon4 Micro) along with me and lock up on arrival. She started getting very interested in how I would pass through immigration, etc... I assured her that I have done this before and will only lock up AFTER clearing immigration and the reverse process when I get home. Then she pops the question:

"This means you have control of the keys, how can I be sure you do not unlock yourself during your 'entertainment' sessions?"

I was STUNNED! Didn't think about this at all. I have always, prior to COVID, just locked up and not thought about unlocking. I had my keys with me which are locked in the hotel safe most of the time. Yes, it was easy to just unlock and enjoy the freedom, but somehow I never really got into all of that or had the desire for it. Perhaps it's age, perhaps it's.....

I explained my usual process. She then said:

"but you have access to your keys! is there a way to lock yourself without tripping the metal scanners?"

Where is this going????

I answered that it is possible to use a plastic cage with a plastic lock which I have but have not used for a while (CB6000S). For lock, there are travel numbered locks that will ensure that the lock stays intact. (we all know about these things:):):)) I fished them out and show them to her.

"great! let me see"

What have I gotten myself into this time? I showed her the plastic cage and lock.

"This should do nicely and keep you honest for this 5-day trip, carry on packing and lock yourself in after you're done. you have an early flight tomorrow, rest early."

She beckons me to the bedroom and asks me to service her needs, which I eagerly do.

The next morning, I am up and off to the airport. It didn't occur to me till I was at the airport that, for the first time, I DO NOT have control of the keys. The rush was AMAZING!!!! This is the first time I have ever gone through Immigration metal detectors with a cage ON and NOT have a means to unlock!!!

When I arrived at my destination, I was greeted with a text message that said:

"I have you under control for this trip, you'd better return with the same number tag as when you left the house!":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The seminar was the usual routine of meetings, talks and entertaining, but as before, or maybe I am getting older, the entertaining didn't appeal to me much and I retreated to my hotel every night. Ever mindful of the fact that I do not have any control over the lock.

Seminar done and headed home, still with the same travel lock intact. Arriving home, the WIFE asks to inspect the lock to check if it has been tampered with. It was not.

"Good. Now, how about you get cleaned up and put on your usual cage for me? and by the way, bring me the keys as well. I have decided to take control of your keys. I have been researching on this and I think it seems like an interesting way of spicing up our relationship. DON"T expect me to get into the femdom lifestyle because it's just not me. I just want to have control over your dick and I will determine when you get unlocked. It could be for a few days, few weeks, or months, I decide! It's not different from when you were doing this by yourself, but now I am taking away that control. Hope this is what you want. I am doing this because I LOVE YOU and want you to be happy"

WOW!!!!! Never in my life would I imagine that she would turn around. But I am so happy about giving up control. I had been searching for a keyholder, but never in my wildest dreams would I think that my own wife would do it.

Will this last?

Who knows.

I am taking this one day at a time and enjoying it while it lasts:+1::+1::+1::+1:

I will be posting this also in the Journeys thread

SissySlut4ever and Sissygal like this.
  12. Sissygal

Sissygal Active member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    Oh wow! Congrats on getting her interested in this! You’re so lucky to have your wife helping you out in this.

tklh21 likes this.
  13. kulilin

kulilin New member

Local Time:
    Congrats! It gives me some glimmer of hope that my spouse would come around to it like yours did. Cheers!

Sissygal and tklh21 like this.
  14. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the encouragement. To not duplicate posts, I will be updating in the Journals & Blogs thread under "She Finally says YES!!!!!

Thanks. It took me almost 10 years to convince her. Guess COVID did the trick:+1::+1::+1:. Never thought it would happen. It came as a complete pleasant surprise to me too.

Let's see how long this can last......:pray::pray::pray:

Sissygal likes this.
  15. SissySlut4ever

SissySlut4ever Secret Sissy

Slave
    Singapore
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    from Sg too. Welcome to Chastity Mansion. Congrats on your wife being the key holder. It will be fun. Becareful for what you wished for. No quarrels, arguments, fights, masturbating from now on.

16. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Checked out your blog. You look great!!!!

I am hoping that this is something that could last. It feels great not having control. I am not really into feminization, but will not shy away. Chastity is for my self sanity:).

Hope to meet u someday and chill

Sissygal and SissySlut4ever like this.
  17. SissySlut4ever

SissySlut4ever Secret Sissy

Slave
    Singapore
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sure ;) :+1:
    Reminder: Always think twice before losing temper

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice