Does chastity hurt?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by LittleAva, Oct 22, 2022.

1. Newbie61

Newbie61 Active member

Retired(early!)
    Uk
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Ok so ive been locked all day.
    So far i have not gone overnight, but had set.my goal.that today would be the first time.
    My balls ache slightly but no discoularisation. Should i go for it? Will i be able to sleep?

2. On the Edge 247

French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    UK
    Local Time:
    #27 On the Edge 247, Oct 30, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    I guess everyone is different, for me when I first started to wear a cage about 10 years ago now, (CB6000) it pinched around my ball sack! After a split in half CB6000 (Ouch that was not very nice) I have now progressed onto Stainless steel Holy trainers, I own three of these now.
    They are so much better. I have a HT Small v3, HT Nano v4 and a HT Nub v4 which is very very small.
    I cannot get an erection is this at all in the Nub and if I do it’s like a internal erection inside my body which is kinda weird feeling!
    The problem I have with the Nub is the pressure I have on the tip of my penis it hurts after a while, so really I can only stand about 10 hours or so in this and have to go to the HT Nano or HT Small!
    I still get ring burn a fair bit in all of them but found out that lube, lube, lube three time a day can help a lot and stops the steel sticking to the skin!
    Cages could do with a grease nipple I recon or even Teflon coated … a patent there i think Lol
    I’m on day 30 of my Locktober challenge, never thought I would ever get here to be honest a month is a long time without a proper orgasm. I had a sort of ruind orgasm the other night in my semi awake state (day 28), a semi wet dream! I’m I looking forward to the 31st Oct I’m not sure to be honest with you, in kinda liking my on the edge state 24/7 hence my name I guess

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well a lot of men writ on here that whe they first try and sleep in the cage it wake them up. so then they get up and have a pee and try to sleep after. and some says that after a bit the willy dont try and get big and then it ok.

4. On the Edge 247

French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    UK
    Local Time:
    Go for it, if you find it too much for you you can just take it off.
    The first time I slept in my first cage I had such a hard on it was unreal…
    I persevered with the cages and now I’m managing a whole month 24/7. If I have chafing issues I usually change my cage to a larger one!
    Make sure the cage fits you well and you can get on with it, use lots of baby oil or skin lotion for lube!

5. Newbie61

Newbie61 Active member

Retired(early!)
    Uk
    Local Time:
    I have just slept in my cage for the first time.
    Loved it. Despite constantly waking with a cock straining to escape the feeling was fantastic. Even had two nipple playing sessions in the night just to get it even more engorged. At one point i really think i could have cum from.nipple play alone it was so erotic
    Love to hear from.others who have had the same first night experience

Deleted member 96384 likes this.
  6. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    I’m in A Chinese knockoff of the Cobra Nub and I sleep all night and my cage is very tight

Deleted member 96384 likes this.
  7. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    For me, my biggest pain with wearing my cage is when I sleep... my balls randomly get caught on the base/pinch point of the ring which hurts like hell!

8. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Generally I go for long 'locked" period as required by my KH and Mistress. If I have been uncaged for a few days or more, there can be the initial "discomfort" phase when I am first relocked that usually lasts 1-2 days. After that It feels fairly regular part of everyday wear.

The exception can be when I am allowed a hygiene hour or two for cleaning/etc. Then getting the cage back on just right for comfort can take a bit.

I have worn for over 90 days consecutive and never had an issue with physical exercise/activity (outside of sex).

When I am required to take care of Mistress, of course the cage can get real tight for a while ;)

BTW... I started out with a CB 6000, transitioned to a CB 3000 shorty for a majority of caged experience and now have gone to the HT v5 nub. So far Its been pretty comfortable overall but it hasnt been that long.

I did try the Dreamloverslab 2000 and it was interesting for a while but never more than a day or two. That was meant for specific purposes like when I was doing extended maid work for a couple of days.

9. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I don't understand the folks who claim that it doesn't hurt at all. I don't know about anyone else, but my cock is significantly larger and thicker than my cage. When I am teased and aroused, my erection doesn't "stop" per se, it just has no where to go. But it tries like heck to break out of the cage, and portions of it push out the back. If the cage was a little larger, the same thing would happen...so ?

Of course I cannot achieve a satisfying erection but it's trying it's best. Does it hurt? Yes. Is it okay that it hurts? Yes again.

Shimone likes this.
  10. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Well - at leaat for me it does not have to hurt.
    Let's try to describe it again :)

My current cage is a snug fit. Meaning that beeing soft it does not pressure or compress my penis in anyway but encloses it almost like a second skin.
    Getting an erection now my penis presses against the cage, but can not expand and therefore stays soft. So I can feel it, but it does not hurt at all.
    What you might be somewhat more aware of is the crossover where your penis can expand (behind the tube). Though even though that is something I am aware of it does not hurt...

What did hurt though - and a lot - was when I was even beeing able to just get semi hard in a cage, bwcause the tube was 0,5cm too wide. At this time the cage bending your penis into another direction than it would like to grow to, does not feel good at all ! ;)

11. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Short answer is NO, not if the cage fits correctly

bemfem likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice