devicen opinions needed

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by loctite, Oct 28, 2010.

1. loctite

loctite Member

Mariner
    Coastal Georgia
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
  2. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    no. no. and no.
    trust me, you dont want any of these.
    as a fellow playtime partner, these look rather, well, uncoordinated. especially, if you want to go into urethral play, you should have some experience and i mean like real experience. i am not talking about the last two times you masturbated with something in your urethra. let me give you that: (pardon my language: f**k your urethra, cum, then go straight to bed. dont take a whizz. just take it out and go to bed). you should be in for a surprise in the morning ;) !!!

3. loctite

loctite Member

Mariner
    Coastal Georgia
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Not totally sure what you mean by "experience". I've spent a good bit of time in a cb3000, I was disappointed by the lack of security and general discomfort. I've also gone with a cath in for better than a week, which was fun but the near constant hard on was a bit of a hindrance... either way, just thought it looked like a fun device that would be tough to get out of with the added possibility of cath play.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice