Pulling on piercing

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Jordan LaBelle, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Jordan LaBelle

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Hey so I just got my contender with the 4ga pa pin back and been wearing it for 3 days 24/7 I’m just wondering if it’s normal to feel a bit of tugging when the penis tries to turtle my pa has been healed for about 6 months. It’s not painful at moment just slight tug dull pain like very little pain just wondering if this normal and it will soon to not even notice just wondering if you guys experienced this and if I just hold out and see if it goes away. Cage fits perfectly I can wear it 24/7 I just turtle really bad so I got a pa piercing and sent my contender back to get the attachment looking to be locked 24/7 is the goal thanks

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    You’re probably fine. It’s good you’ve healed for 6 months. Just take yourself out and inspect the PA hole. See if it’s tender. Give yourself a day’s break maybe.

I scarcely remember my September 2014 trials before I had my first 7 days 24 hours/day week starting October 1st that year.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  3. Jordan LaBelle

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Ya took it out today and it wasn’t tender at all just tender when I sit down and I’m guess my penis try’s to pull back and it just sits there tugging. I’m just hoping it goes away and there’s no migration thank

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice