Neosteel Fun

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by omni, Sep 2, 2022.

1. omni

omni Member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    I'm cleaning out the closet and have (3) Neosteel spaceless waistbands, (2) locks, and (2) Funs that I need to sell. The crotchtubes I modified myself since they didn't fit initially. Although they are fully functional, I would advocate that they be used in a temporary fashion until you can figure out a good cable length and have Neosteel make the necessary adjustments. The price on the Funs is already adjusted to reflect this. Small discount of $100 off if you buy a complete system so $600 total which is roughly half of what these sell for new.

Waistband #1
    1. 96cm Normal waist

2. 90.5cm Hip circumference (tightened)
    $250

Waistband #2
    1. 94cm Normal waist

2. 88.5cm Hip circumference (tightened)
    Has some scratches on the metal from where I bent it too aggressively.

$200

Waistband #3
    1. 89cm Normal waist

2. 86cm Hip circumference (tightened)
    $250

Fun #1

These are the original measurements although the cable was much too short and I adjusted it. Current cable length is 22.5cm from the end of the metal plate on the Fun to the middle of the spade that sits flush when connected to the waistband. Cable is fatter than normal. $450

1. Normal waist: 96cm

2. Hip circumference (tightened) 90.5cm

3. Center hip front between legs to rear center hip (over the scrotum sac, between the testicles and beside the penis): 42.25

4. Center hip front between legs to anus (over the scrotum sac, between the testicles and beside the penis): 25.5cm

5. Rear center hip to anus: 17cm

6. Center hip front between legs over buttocks to a point in a distance of 12 cm to the right and left of rear center hip: 52cm

7. Center hip front to base of penis (top): 8cm

8. Penis length (relaxed) (cm): 10cm

9. Penis circumference (relaxed) 11cm

Fun #2

Again, cable length has been adjusted. Current cable length is 23.5cm from the end of the metal plate on the Fun to the middle of the spade that sits flush when connected to the waistband. $450
    1. Normal waist: 93.5cm`

2. Hip circumference (tightened) 87cm

3. Center hip front between legs to rear center hip (over the scrotum sac, between the testicles and beside the penis): 46.5cm

4. Center hip front between legs to anus (over the scrotum sac, between the testicles and beside the penis): 27.5cm

5. Rear center hip to anus: 19cm

6. Center hip front between legs over buttocks to a point in a distance of 12 cm to the right and left of rear center hip: 55cm

7. Center hip front to base of penis (top): 8cm

8. Penis length (relaxed) (cm): 10cm
    9. Penis circumference (relaxed) 11.5cm

Keys

Choice of Abus Lock or Stainless Steel Snap Lock Included when you buy a complete belt.

All things are first come, first serve. I accept PayPal and most major cryptocurrencies. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. omni

omni Member

Local Time:
    Waistband #1 and Waistband #3 are sold.

Fun #2 is sold as well as the Abus lock.

I still have Waistband #2 and Fun #1 available with the steel snap lock.

3. TheMcJob

TheMcJob New member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    DM sent. Thanks!

4. omni

omni Member

Local Time:
    All sold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice