That "buzz" when locked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NowIveDoneIt, Aug 26, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    As some here know, I am new to the scene and some who have been locked for centuries will look at me like- ah, rookies. But I and am self locking with mere tolerance from my wife. She has taken my key and played along for a day or two but it is only for appeasement. Recently I was locked up with her having the key in a hidden location for 5 days when I needed to remove it for a planned vacation that involved an international flight. When I asked her for the key she said "are you wearing that?". Man, what a way to let the air out of the tires, I was all excited and she didn't even remember. As deflated as I was I unlocked and moved on.

While on our trip I was self locking at night and after a few nights of it I asked myself why am I doing this? It's a question I ask myself every other week or so since discovering MC. When I am chaste for week or so and we make love I am the best that I have been in years. Care, compassion, stamina and rock hard. It's wonderful. (Sidebar- we are having an issue where she is sore for 3-4 days after, even with excess lube and all care possible including taking it easy and not going too long. She is possibly going into menopause so that could be the issue but this is a topic for another day).

On vaca we had a disagreement and I decided to put the CD away and off it stayed for a week. The next time we were a go I had the care and compassion but the stamina and granite level hardness were gone. I didn't even associate it to the fact that I had been unlocked and free for a week to play.

When it became evident that I needed to self lock again I quickly rediscovered something I missed which brings me to the topic at hand. THAT BUZZZZZZZ. After not having an O for almost a week and then to lock up it took no less than half an hour to start to feel an internal buzz. A wonderful, blissful buzz that is tough to describe. It is ever-present, focused on how much I love her, want her and need to be with her, in any capacity. It's not just a thought, I can actually FEEL it, as in physically. It's like the effect of that second glass of wine on a night where everything is going just perfectly, not too little, not too much, juuuust right. It is truly intoxicating. I don't know why the CD has the effect, because I hadn't orgasmed for 5-6 days but the buzz hit almost immediately after locking up. And I wasn't focused on it- all was super comfy and it disappeared in the background while we had stuff to do getting ready for guests. But the buzz kept hitting me, distracting me, still is right now as I type this and my love is sleeping. I wish everyone could experience this, at least once- that feeling! Oh man why can't she know what I am feeling and be more supportive and involved knowing it is better for both of us? Sorry, I digress.

Does anyone else get that feeling? I know it's rhetorical but man o man. Is it some kind of endorphin, pheromone, hormone? It can't just be subconscious, there is more to it...

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Yes. I love tingling and buzzing my cage. I’ll also drool precum and feeling wet is amazing.
    I love simmering in arousal.

I missed it when I had a free hand. I became dull and deadened. I love being shiny and vibrant.

Littlejt1 and NowIveDoneIt like this.
  3. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    “Buzz”. Best descriptor I’ve heard in a while to describe that feeling…same here and I’m constantly “buzzing” lol.

Peter Rabbit and NowIveDoneIt like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Welcome to our world! Enjoy it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice