WTB a Chastity Device

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Lev, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Lev

Lev New member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    Hello. I have been interested in chastity for a while now, but have always been hesitant of making such a large investment in something that might not work for me. I'm interested in purchasing a lower-end chastity device, or really any device that I could take off of someone's hands for a reasonable price. I just can't force myself to drop $100+ on a new chastity device without knowing if it's going to be worth the investment for me. So if anyone has a device they don't use or need to get rid of, post me the details and the price, or we can work that out privately.

PayPal is the only method of payment I will use (obvious safety concerns). Thanks and hopefully I can engage in this lifestyle soon.

2. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Keep an eye out on Ebay. I've seen several selling there for $100 or less. Good Luck!

3. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I agree with wishful4. Go to Ebay and buy a cheap knock off to try one out. If you like it buy a higher end model. I just bought a cheap metal one to see if I like metal before I spend the dough on a Mature Metal product.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice