PiVault - new WiFi lockbox

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by CockLocker, Apr 28, 2022.

1. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    I ran across this today. Looks like a very affordable alternate to the Chronovault. The name suggests it's built on Raspberry Pi, and the site says an API is coming soon. If this thing can be linked to something like Chaster or Emlalock, it will be really interesting, but it already has a web-based lockup calendar that people can vote on.

It also has a self-bondage mode, can be set to have no KH for self-locking, or have one or multiple KH, and can be set for scheduled hygiene breaks. Making it even better is that it's apparently WiFi rather than Bluetooth, so no phone app is needed.

Sells for under US $125 - has anyone tried one yet?

https://pishock.com

Timberwoof and sissy_connie like this.
  2. gentleman zig

gentleman zig Member

Local Time:
    Don't get hacked

3. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Than must be interesting for all that dont live with there KH

4. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    That was certainly a concern with Qiui devices like the Cellmate, which locked devices onto people, and if they didn't know the secrets, brute force removal of a locked Cellmate is somewhere between challenging and dangerous.

I asked, and the response I got was that the PiVault is just a box for keys, and that you can break it if needed and get a replacement lid. Once the device is online, it will send an "emergency opening" email to the keyholder(s).

gentleman zig likes this.
  5. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Yes, there are a lot of guys who don't live with their KH. This device makes it possible to keep someone locked across town or from the other side of the world.

There are other remotely controlled key boxes available such as the Master Lock 5440/5441 which use a phone app and Bluetooth, but this one is more affordable as it's not built to withstand attack like the realtors' boxes.

gentleman zig and Aspire02 like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    A great idea!

gentleman zig likes this.
  7. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    The Masterlock lockbox doesn't talk to Wifi and doesn't seem to support the use case of someone Far Away authorizing the box to be opened. It only supports nearby Bluetooth, so the lock has to be shipped to the KH and back … and then how do they remotely open it?

8. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    The locked guy and their KH have the lockbox app on their phones, so they can be in the same room or opposite ends of the world as long as both of their phones have a cellular or wifi connection. The lockbox only needs to be sent to the user once after the initial setup is done.

It works very similar to other modern building access systems like Kisi - I have that app on my phone, and the building manager can remotely grant persistent access to doors, or they can remotely open locks for me if I need temporary access to a suite.

Timberwoof likes this.
  9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    I've already built one like that also using a raspberry pi and a dog shocker exactly the same as the one in the link. It works like this:

The dog shock collar is modified by shortening the securing strap from dog neck size to penis/scrotum size, and a hole drilled in the securing clip to insert a small padlock to make quick removal difficult (even if you have the key handy!)

The dog collar remote is modified by opening the case and adding two wires across the shock activation button, and optionally, the warning vibrator/buzzer button.

A simple relay board with two (or more, mine has four) relays is used, a relay each closing the circuit for the shock button and the buzzer button.

Two outputs from the raspberry pi are used to control the two relays.
    A simple python program is then written to turn the two outputs on and off, giving random shocks, buzzes and intervals.

I managed to put the whole thing together in no time, there's plenty of help online for doing all this, it's all rather simple bits connected together.
    As it's controlled by a wireless signal from the remote to the collar, it's easy to assemble the raspberry pi, relay and remote control in a box or on a board, and put it out of reach for a self-bondage session!
    The little python program I wrote had a gradually increasing sequence of shocks and decreasing intervals, until all you wanted to do was get out of it, but I've also thought that it could be interesting to make the intervals really long, hours or days even, and then like wearing a cage you forget about it until suddenly you get a shock.

It would also be easy to make the pi program controllable across the internet for a partner session, but I haven't done that.

If you adjust the strap well, the device shown fits quite comfortable behind the chastity cage ring and it's just as comfortable as the ring is, you can forget you're wearing it, but obviously only until the program or your partner decides to shock you!

The dog collar device shown has just one level of shock, and I did find out quite abruptly that the shock intensity is very different depending on whether the contacts are above the penis shaft, or behind the scrotum, one was quite bearable, almost pleasant, the other gave me quite a surprise. So as not to spoil the fun for others, I'll leave it to future users to discover which position gives which intensity :+1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice