CB6000 Challenges

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by thequeensproperty, Sep 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. thequeensproperty

thequeensproperty Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Hello again. I have been away for over a year due to a family tragedy but my Queen and I have been getting our life back on track and a big part of that is our sexual life. I used to wear the curve but it finally split on me and it was always a little bulky so I bought a steal device and a cb6000. The steal device is great for short term play 2 or 3 days but it gets heavy and starts to bother me if I wear it for more than 3 days. Plus it has a hinge that grabs things when I am moving a lot. The other day my Queen realized that her birthday is coming up in about a month so she wanted me locked up until her birthday. I was so very excited.

I got out the 6000 and found a ring similar in size to what I had been using with the steal device. The ring seemed good to me when I put it on. The 6000 tube is narrow compared to the curve so I fill it width wise which makes it very difficult for me to move inside it and clean it. Last night after 3 days of being locked up and everything going well I started to have some real discomfort in my left ball. So my Queen unlocked me and the pain was even worse then for awhile. It has started to go away now almost 24 hours later. Did I have to small of a ring on? I think I may need something different from the 6000, but not sure.

I am very frustrated since this is the first time in a long time we were going to be like this and it seems to have come to a sudden end with both me and my Queen unhappy.

2. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    I would have to guess that the ring was too small. I've never had any problems with my CB6000 but I'm not using the smallest ring either.
    For cleaning, I've found you can do a super job by attaching a flexible piece of hose from the faucet in the shower to the end of the CB.

Best of luck--don't give up on your 6000 yet. :eek:)

3. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    The only time I experienced anything like that is back when I played sports and wore a cup. Playing the catchers position in baseball made a cup a must. Sometimes after a game I would have a sore ball or two even though I did not feel injury during play. I was told the cause was pressure put on my balls as I moved around. It was not enough pressure to cause noticeable pain at the time but instead eventually caused soreness from repeated pressure. It did actually hurt more after I took off the cup because my balls would start moving around like normal and the movement made it seem worse.

The CB6000 pushes your balls forward which makes it much easier to put pressure on them. If you sleep on your side the pressure will be very noticeable. Pants that are tight in the crotch area will also smash the boys while wearing a CB device. I would wait a few days for the soreness to go away and then give it another try.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice