miller enterprises customer service!!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by grenore, Sep 27, 2010.

1. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    once again i have to tip my hat(if i had one) to the millers!!!

this is my second experience with them in regards to honoring their gaurantee. they have been better than advertised.
    in the back of my mind this is why i bought my cb-6000s from the original folks instead of another dealer or knockoff. early on i had a ring break..i called them and told them what happened,they checked the purchase date,3 days later the ring arrives. last saturday week(18th)my tube broke while i was cleaning it. the millers are not open till monday morning..called them, told them what happened, i needed to ship my broken tube to them(for verification) on monday morning and monday next(today) i received a new replacement tube discreetly packaged.in the mail.

its back on and i feel better all over again.

thanks to al miller enterprises for their continued great customer service!! now if we can just get those poi's for the 6000s they have been talking about ill really be ecstatic!!

2. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    it should be customer service and i am embarassed that i missed that earlier!!

3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    They also provided me with great service.

I bought a CB-6k from extreme restraints. When it arrived I tried it on and the pin on the back plastic ring broke. I called XR and they told me that they needed to have UPS come and inspect the damage and the package.
    Yeah right!

I emailed the Millers, sent in a scan of the receipt and a new part was sent out the next day.
    When my tube split, they allowed me to email a photo of it, and again, sent me the replacement piece.

I highly recommend them. And incidentally, will never do business again with XR.

js

4. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    The Millers are great. I bought a CB-2000 in May of 2010 that broke, and they totally replaced it with a CB-6000s.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice