Advice on measuring with Neosteel measuring kit

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by hhccii, Sep 23, 2010.

1. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Hi everyone,

I've decided that I would like to have a Neosteel belt and I ordered the CB measuring kit. I tried to do the measurements but am uncertain as to how "tight" parts of the belt should be for the best fit. I was wondering if those of you who have experience with the measuring kit could give some advice. The belt style is the male She-male hip belt. My questions so far are:

Could you please describe how tight the hip portion should be? I usually sit down a lot during the day. I tried wearing a leather belt for a few hours per Neosteel's suggestions and I didn't get any real pain though the skin was a little red after removal.

Also, how tight should the band that goes from front to back be, and should the band from my anus to the back of the belt be pulled tight and up my buttcrack or more loosely over it?

Also, any more information about the best position for the band to sit on my hip would be greatly appreciated.

I'm about 6 ft, 160 lbs. I don't have that big a belly, I have about 15% body fat.

Thanks everyone for your help.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I have the same belt your wanting and was sized by Mr Mendel in person so I will have a go at trying to answer your questions. I assume you watched the CD on measuring, if not first step. As for how tight, you want it tight enough that you can't slip it past you hip bones. Or you could escape!! The two round hip points sticking out in front of your hips. That would have been my wrong measurement for sure. We worked on getting it right for sometime. I have much more fat % than you and my hip bones where hiding. Remember it's a hip belt, not a stomach belt. Best way I can describe it is, the hip belt will ride right under your normal pants belt loops hight. Just under were a normal belt would be on jeans. If you use a good heavy belt like the video shows, put it just a little higher than you hip bones, and under your stomach. Then sit down, the belt should just be over your thighs, but under your stomach. Making any sense?? My belt rides under my stomach, "tool shed" and just above the hip bones. And can sit with no problems.

I have the 10mm cable running up the backside, so that's the one I will try to give info on. It should ride right on your anus and up the crack. Most people say they can't pull it to one side for defecation. I can, mine might be a little too loose, but I like it like that. I can use the bathroom without too much of a problem, by just pulling it just over some butt fat and if stays out of the way. Not very loose, not very easy to get to stay, but just enough. And works for back door play too.

I asked many questions too and be sure and contact Neosteel if still not sure. They are very helpful with info. If you have any more questions just fire away. You can PM me here also if you want to be more personal type questions if you want.

Welcome to a future Neosteel Wearer, Missy Tanya

3. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    I would say to definitely give yourself a little slack in the rear cable length. And really, it's very tricky to determine how tight it should fit around your hips, too. Try pulling the belt tight around your hips and leaving it there for an hour or so while you wander around the house in your usual way. If a leather belt becomes uncomfortably tight in only an hour or two, imagine how uncomfortable a stainless steel belt would be. It needs to be tight enough so as not to slip off, but still, not TOO tight.

Best of luck!
    JustLocked

4. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the many suggestions. I madee a series of measurements last week and in hindsight i think i did have the belt too tight over my hips. I will probably do another set and then email Mr. Mende to see what he thinks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice