Does anyone have any experience of either of these devices?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Missyp, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Missyp

Missyp Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I'm specifically wondering about suitability for long term wear. I fit quite well in a Htv3, typically spot on with foreskin poking out a little, though a little bit of space when totally shrivelled. Obviously uncut, the foreskin poking out causes much discomfort with pinching skin and I'm looking to fix that. Screenshot_20220725_093255_com.ebay.mobile_edit_83876885973659.jpg Screenshot_20220725_093433.jpg

Aspire02 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 97060

I have used the urethra one is comfortable but after a week the end of my penis would get sore pushing against the end

3. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm locked in the urethral style in your above pics.

I had already worn a cage with a urethral device before so was used to the tube already but as mentioned above, It can make the end of your penis quite sore until you get used to it.

If you're going to be wearing it full time I have some tips that will help you with tube hygiene etc.

feel free to PM me

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    I used to wear the model with urethral tube, but only for short term. It needs more cleaning and brushing especially the inner lining of the tube where chroming is not done. I have reservation about wearing it long term as the urethral should not be dilated continuosly and exposed to air, leading to possible infection. But then i notice that the tube is short enough and not extend all the way beyond the penis length into the body. Be careful though, any hard push of the cage against the body will caused the tube end to prick against your penis. I wear it as a source of fun and fetish as the penis is violated and intubated in such manner.

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  5. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    You shouldn't really wear anything next to your skin that's been chromed.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. ws66

ws66 Member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    I have the non uretha one. I found that the space between the cage and ring were a bit too tight, plus it does have a larger bulge. After playing for a bit I was able to get it to point more downward but then that left more space at the top allowing easier pullout.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice