A little sad... (tetherspout)

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Anonymouse, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active member

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    So, I'm not injured, nor is anything stuck, lost, or in a bad place.

I ordered a tetherspout a bit ago, and finally got it yesterday.

Tried putting it in, but got really frustrated because the 'ol penis was not cooperating (I was going inverted, and therefore, everything was popping out regardless of what I tried doing).

So, today, I tried again. Put it in, got the tether in, got it lined up, got the tether on the spout, pulled it... And it got stuck nearly at the back of my glans. Tried putting my other spout in to disassemble it, but I couldn't get them lined up. Eventually, the spouts got side-by-side, and the threads got stuck. I freaked out a bit, but instead of yanking, I sat back and took a breath.

I used gentle persuasion to untangle the two spouts, then tried pulling the assembled one forward, and with a really small amount of force, it popped entirely out of me. o.x

So, I'm beginning to suspect that the fibrous ring that's supposed to be at the tip of the penis... I don't have one.

I'm a bit confused... The 24mm spout was nearly 18mm back from the urethral opening when it 'got stuck'. I could barely touch it with the 20mm spout I had...

I'm debating if I should sell the equipment I have, or order a larger tether and try again?

Edit: The 'sad' part. I have EDS. It could, on it's own, mean that that fibrous ring doesn't function properly in me. Which would mean I can't use a tetherspout, in the end... I'm not sure yet. I think I will order a sound/measure kit, and try with that to properly size a tether.

2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
  3. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active member

Local Time:
    Mmm, my bad.

EDS is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Means that ALL soft tissue is too stretchy. For me it means I can hyperextend my joints really easily, but it also can have cardio-pulmonary effects that are pretty nasty, as well.

4. Stronghold

Stronghold Member

Business owner
    Washington
    Local Time:
    The fibrous ring should be near the back of your glans. At least mine is. It isn’t at the tip of the penis. I think you did have the assembled spout/tether in place correctly but you just need a bigger tether and maybe a longer spout. It is hard finding the correct size. Tether spout doesn’t sell that handy measurement stick thing anymore. You can get the bigger one but I can tell you from experience it isn’t fitting in a normal size penis hole.

5. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active member

Local Time:
    They're out of stock of anything except the 22mm and 24mm (shortest two) of the threaded spouts. So, yeah, I need one that's like 30mm? I ideally want to get a cage with a 6.5mm hole (unthreaded) that I can attach the spout to, probably a polymer/plastic one, to eliminate the possibility of corrosion issues.

Though, I'm looking at a Cherry Keeper innie right now, that might just be the way I go in the end.

6. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active member

Local Time:
    I kept kinda kicking this around in my mind. My problem was that I couldn't even get the front of the spout past my glans, it got hung up pretty much beyond the glans.

I haven't tried the tetherspout again, yet, but I'm kicking the idea around to use the wider of the three tethers that came in the pack.

Thinking about ordering a cherry keeper and asking for one that has a mounting hole, for the tetherspout. Those are so inexpensive, I might just order one base ring and two cages, one with just the touchstop and one with touchstop and a tetherspout mounting hole.

7. Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver New member

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    What tether spouts do you have that you would like to sell?

8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    How do they work, how do you insert them and how do they stay in place

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    Going down the innie route would be a much safer option in my opinion, if you try pushing it again you could damage your self.

10. kokobdsm

kokobdsm Member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    1) Does it mean, there needs to have tether spout to fix together with fibrous ring?
    2) Is fibrous ring installed under the foreskin or after the foreskin?
    3) What does the complete assembly of tether accessories look like? Can you share a photo?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice