Question: Anyone gone from amazing sex life to being caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MissAmysPlayThing, Jul 11, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MissAmysPlayThing

MissAmysPlayThing General submissive owned by MissAmy

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Most of what I read here is people using chastity to generally improve their sex life.

Has anyone had a perfectly enjoyable sex life and then being caged "against their will" so to speak, by their wife?

2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Yes, it did happen to me but for the worst reason possible. My wife and I were swingers, moved to bdsm with her assuming the Domme role over time, and then using chastity as a way to spice up our sex lives. I had retired and sold my business and has tons of free time on my hands and had many side project to keep me busy. When she returned home from a business trip, she was told I was fooling around with a woman in town and was seen going in and out of her house. The next thing I know I'm in a complete lock down and no access to a key.

To drive the message even harder, she then takes off on a long 2 month business trip and leaves me in the hands of 2 of her friends, one who absolutely does not like me. I started to complain and the next thing I know its accept my medicine or else divorce. My wife meant the world to me and I bit my tongue waiting for it to blow over and it just got worse. When she came home she had a sit down with me and told me to accept what I did and say it or divorce would be coming. When I protested at the top of my lungs, she just said good night and left me in my room. The next morning she was gone for another 30 day trip and when scheduled to come home extended it another 7 says.

Finally the lady who hated me listened to me and started to dig around. When she was prepared she laid it all on the table and started asking me questions. For 2 of the dates I was actually at her house those days doing electrical work to get power in her garage and she was with me the entire time. Then did more digging and found out I was set up with lies and I was completely innocent. I was locked up without release, milking, or anything for 100 straight days.

My wife returned home and was willing to stop chastity altogether but we are still playing our roles. Now its mutual and I do get releases and have good times.

To end the story, the woman who I was accused of playing with was actually playing around with a guy she was friends with the wife. When someone saw a guy leaving her house rather than point the finger at the real guy she was in love with, she pointed the finger at me. My wife was not so kind, she invited the 3 of them to our house for a BBQ and dropped the bomb, it was fun to watch!

taped2, Cagedxlcock and spider203 like this.
  3. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Before being caged I used to fuck my wife at will. But the pleasure was one sided due to my not so hard penis. I didn't realize it at first but then I had the realization that I was inadequate for her. I made her cuckold me. Soon after I got myself locked. But now she isn't opening the cage. She likes it locked as she doesn't have to go with the trauma of getting fucked or better make me cum in her pussy anymore.

gingers_sub, Cagedxlcock and Rectrix like this.
  4. MissAmysPlayThing

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    Interesting @Lali's slave boy.

So we have a very fun sex life but being on the small side and not having much stamina, @MissAmy does seek real sexual pleasure else where, however not in a cuckold sense.

We're exploring how being caged could fit into our lifestyle.

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    I doubt anyone who is having an amazing sex life will ever live a life of chastity! And his wife couldnt cope with his demands that she decided to lock him up..? She will get dumped by that alpha male.
    Mine wasnt amazing.. 3-4x/month from her fertile period to the next.. merely dutifully to plant seeds in her.. it dawned upon her that my sexual energy has been depleted over the years from chronic masturbation.. thus the chastity on me.. my lifetime quota of orgasm has been used up.
    ok, my masturbation life was amazing.

Surrendered and Cagedxlcock like this.
  6. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    @Andy88 , I think you nailed it for many here when you said your masturbation life was amazing. I agree that I was in that same camp, but since we started chastity in April, it's only been once with her next to me and said to do it.

7. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    #7 Headtrip, Jul 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    Sorry, but I fit the non-standard bill to a tee. My wife (then GF) wanted sex even more than I did. PIV on avg 6 times a week, I really only had time to masturbate when one of us was away. She became bored with the "same-ole" and wanted me to chase her more than my Prolactin filled body could muster and suggested we spice things up. She knew all about chastity and I was clueless. I thought it was a joint experiment until she came clean (after it was too late to go back). So now she gets 5-6 orgasms a day, and my body is a Prolactin desert. She is firmly in control and I am constantly horny.

Btw: I still couldnt use the word "forced" into it. That is wank fodder as they say. "Lured in" might be closer - this experience has taught me how easily even a hardened old man can be manipulated by a smart woman. On the other hand, who doesnt want to see their gf/wife happy?

Typing this makes me realize that the reason I am in chastiy is because we didnt have a "perfectly enjoyable sex life". My male brain still translates that into "a lot of PIV", but clearly she (we?) needed a lot more than just that...

8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    There is no such thing. You can’t be caged against your will, but you can be denied sex without a chastity cage, lol.

This would generally not happen overnight, but a life event could occur which may put your sex life in funk that is impossible to get out of…

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I was never caged against my will, but I had a very good sex life before chastity. Sex 3-4 times a week. Tried everything. Did some really kinky stuff. Then we decided to give this a try… guess out of intrigue more than anything.
    There was always one doubt in my mind with sex and that was whether I was pushing it too much and she wasn’t really enjoying it all as much as I did, or at times she just did it to please me. Chastity sated my concerns on that. Generally I felt better within myself. I felt more productive… I ended up pushing this onto my wife. Few failed attempts with the whole situation. Trying to make it too kinky etc. we’ve finally done to where we want to be with it. She’s growing into it more each day.
    I wouldn’t go back to my old sex life. I’ve asked. She said no. I’m still caged!!

Cagedxlcock and Queens servant73 like this.
  10. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) and I had a great sex life. And we tried almost everything. When my Wife(KH) hit menopause PIV was not a option anymore. I can't complain, because she would go down on me when ever I wanted. She thought she wasn't giving me all I wanted, without PIV. We found MC about 4 years ago and it was a game changer. She now has full control over both our sex lives, and I wouldn't have it any other way...

11. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    #11 Queens servant73, Jul 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    We started using a cage and basically did a dominant swap just to change things up. We married at 18 and for our entire marriage we had sex pretty much daily, usually 7-10 times a week. We tried many different things in the kink world over that time, and discovered especially as we got older that my Wife definitely didn’t enjoy submission lol. She’d allow me to tie her up and spank her, tease and torture her clit and nipples within reason but she’d fight back :)
    I had to retire early due to an injury, and I started looking into other sexual things we could try. I ran across cock cages on a sex toy site and started looking into how they were used and went down that rabbit hole.
    With me suddenly becoming a stay at home dad and hubby, and realizing my Wife was actually more dominant than either of us really knew over the years, it just was a natural way of life to try.
    So yes, I am a bit insane, I literally gave up daily opportunities to have erections and get pussy and finish with an orgasm!
    However, I’ve also come to love how I’ve changed, that constant intense love and lust like when we were 18, the appreciation I have when I’m allowed to have an erection or finally be able to enjoy piv, it’s become so addictive. And I know my Wife loves the extra attention, even though I’ve always given her massages after work, or cuddled her and all the “courting” things we men do when we’re chasing, she tells me it’s all intensified when she’s got a cage on my cock.
    We still have some sort of sex about 26 days a month on average, I keep a list lol, and I still average about 10 orgasms a month for now, but I know she wants to bring that number down to 2-4 a month and possibly a goal of 1 a month at some point.
    I never feel a lack of closeness or love, and it’s almost a high I’m on 90% of the time now.
    And while sex was always enjoyable, I mean it’s sex, I think I just took it for granted and it maybe got a little mundane at times. Now every little touch of her, whether I caress her arm or kiss her neck, drives me insane with lust and love.

12. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Long ago, we had a great sex life, but then life happened and we drew apart. I wanked very frequently and then She imposed the cage and, since then, our sex life has been renewed and incredible. The chastity cage is a very powerful tool in the proper hands! (as Hers are!)

Cagedxlcock and Susanstoy91 like this.
  13. MissAmysPlayThing

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    Very interesting reading.

We're on the younger side, around 40.

We really enjoy kinky play, and this is just an extension of that. We're not looking to use the cage for chastity, I already don't wank other than when she wants me to, it's more for kinky fun.

14. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    If not in a cuckold sense then in what sense ? Because in cuckold it's not compulsory that the cuck has to be present during the sex between the bull and the wife.

After being cucked once we dropped the idea as cuckolding didn't suit us. But locking me did suit her. And she is keeping me locked.

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  15. MissAmysPlayThing

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    @Lali's slave boy

More in a swinging sense, but one sided. No humiliation generally around her fucking other men. Also, we usually play with guys together, so it's more a swinging 3some than anything people would identify as cuckold.

I'd feel like I was insulting actual cucks if I tried to claim our mutually enjoyable 3some fun was cuck related.

16. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Being cucked is an intensely joyful experience. But if the wife is not very strong mentally and doesn't know how to handle her man then it can get ugly. Anyways I still cherish me being cucked and hope to get cucked in again in future when things are ready.

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  17. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    5-6orgasms/day…?? How did you manage..? How does she get it..? Piv sex ++ ect..?

18. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Was 6x/ wk, usually 2 or 3 times in a day, 2 or 3 times in a week. Now is avg 5x/day with or without me (she is easily aroused)

19. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    I am not under full time lock and key. But our sex life has always been about once a month or less. We were married young (21). Just neither one of us feel comfortable initiating sex so it seems awkward. I was hoping chastity would change that. It does to some degree. I am more willing to initiate play with her and to give her orgasms. And she is ok letting it just be her that is getting an orgasm. Then she gets to decide when I have sex. I like it this way but she is not a big fan of being the KH so we are just occasional players. Sex life has never been great with / without chasity if we are talking about frequency.

20. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    So I have been married for 15 years and for all of it have had a great sex life with my wife. She orgasms from penetration and we have explored a lot of kinks together. In the past few years I have started getting depression from ejaculation. I have also been interested in exploring chastity more. So over the last 2 months my wife has agreed to step up as my Mistress and KH. Now I have been in chastity for the last month and only allowed pussy 1s. She is getting orgasms several times a day when we are together (life is complicated with a 5 month old son in ICU). But all things together I am very much enjoying our marriage and sex life and so is getting a better sex life with my fingers.

spider203 and Cagedxlcock like this.
  21. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @Ericr best wishes for your baby (and you guys of course)!

Ericr likes this.
  22. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Prayers for your baby. God bless.

Ericr likes this.
  23. Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers Member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Gonna chime in, some of the responses just SCREAM “fantasy.”

so my wife and I love to fuck. Have a lot of fun doing it, too.

But we have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, and those two little cock blockers are relentless.

So rather than completely shelve our sex life… we play with locking up the D.

24. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    My fiancée and I had (and still have) an amazing and healthy sex life for the 5 years we’ve been together. Due to our living situations, work and kids we generally only see each other once or twice a week and chastity started more as a new fun thing to play with on occasion. It has since progressed to basically 24/7. She will unlock me for an little bit when she wants to touch or experience me, but limits my orgasms considerably. Between sex and masturbation I used to orgasm 4-8 times a week; as of now I’ve only had one in the past two months and she’s having many more than before (she had a record 14 in one encounter a few weeks ago). I’ve always said I enjoy the journey with her more than the destination so I look at it as a way to put my money where my mouth is. We’ve had a safe word for our play since the beginning of our relationship and it was only used once, pre-chastity, by me. She likes to tease me about it from time to time and knows it bothers me that I was the one to fold despite all I’ve done to her, so when the cage went full time she said if I ever want out I can safe word. Again. And laughed.
    To sum it all up, sex life was great before, it’s a different kind of great now, and I am technically forced to continue due to both my enjoyment of her enjoyment and my desire to never give her the satisfaction of hearing me say that word again.

Cagedxlcock and spider203 like this.
  25. Dobolinus

Dobolinus Member

Local Time:
    Went from a pretty fulfilling sexlife for both of us 6-8 encounters a months. Plenty of orgasms between both of us. We have been playing around of and on with chastity for about 3 years but my KH was never fully into it when we’d lockup. Fast forward to about 5 months ago, my KH reads Uniquely Rika. We are now in a completely FLR, I haven’t been allowed inside my beautiful wife in 4 months and she says over cleaning up after sex so it’s going to be much longer before I get the privilege again. So it can happen. I’m quite happy serving her to the point I’ve gotten her to agree that I have no say if this ever ends. It’s a huge difference from our past relationship but she’s way too happy for this to end.

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice