Beginning again again.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by js11756, Aug 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    My wife and I have tried chastity before, but it did not work out.

I asked again if we could do this and she said yes. I asked her a week later what had changed and she said nothing, but we could do it if I wanted to.

Fast forward a week to some intense discussion. I explained that half hearted efforts would not do - explained my fantasy, and what it meant to be really locked away and required to serve.
    After a long discussion , she understands that this is at least a 4 month attempt. Me asking to stop was not an option until at least the second release, and that I wanted her actual opinion when that happened if she was enjoying her privledges and wanted to continue. No 'we could' or 'if you want to'- I want a 'yes we will continue' or 'no we are stopping'.
    I am required to do what she tells me to do, and that she was required to hide the key, and enforce the agreement. She is on board and I think enjoying it. :)

The basic contract is 60 days lockup, with each period thereafter increased by 10. Each time I fail to do any task assigned or any daily chore, 5 days are added. One week in and I have already added 10 days, and I must be very careful. 5 days is very significant, and watching the date move on the calendar is intense.

She can add tasks any time and set penalties. Yesterday, she pointed out that I left a kitchen container open, and told me it would be an extra day each time I did that in the future. God what a thrill when she exerted her control. She actually seems to like this, and so do I!

I provided her a list of all household tasks, daily, weekly and monthly, and she was to give me a list. She did. The whole list I gave her plus more. I am not really sure how I can do it all, but I have to.

We agreed that we could talk about this only on he second release- which could in at the end of November if I do not screw up. One more mistake and it will be into December.

I am trapped and under her control, and turned on like never before. I am elated.
    The best part is that she seems to be enjoying this. It could last.

js

2. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Things are going very well. She keeps giving me tasks to do and I am getting them done.

I did make one mistake - I make her lunch that she takes to work, and forgot to add a condiment, so she emailed me and told me that it cost me a day.
    I am at Sept 21 at this point.

She seems to be enjoying the power so far. :) So far so good!

js

3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    We had a party this weekend. She gave me a rather extensive list of things I needed to do before the party, all of which I got accomplished except for two items. I also forgot two things on my daily list the day of the party, so I have earned an extension to my time. I am due to be released Oct 8th now. With perfection in service, I could get a second release in December.

js

4. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I missed a task - forgot to pack he breakfast before she left for work.
    October 13th is my new date. :-( Arrg! 49 more days to wait.

js

5. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    only 43 more days to go!

I have kept up on the list though it has been hard.

Last night she asked me if I had completed my list for the week. I said I had. She said, "well, you are doing fine so I thought I would add some more things to it." OMG. I am busy already, and yet I got instantly hard thinking how hard this will be.

Later that night, I noticed that she had brought a coffee cup up to her office that morning. One of my tasks is to gather up all cups each day. I picked it up, and she said with some amusement "I was wondering if you were going to miss that". She knew it was there and did not mention it! That would have been another 5 days. One mistake a week on my part wipes out almost all progress.

Wow. I think she is actually getting into this. :)

js

6. Mlockedup

Mlockedup Mistress Lola's Servant

Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    I do understand how we can make mistakes that cost us more time in "lockup" I'm curremtly in lock down for I don't know how long, I make mistakes all the time. I know my Mistress has a lover to keep her satified when I'm in "lock down". If you don't mind me asking, "What does your Mistress do for sexual release"? I know it's none of my business, just asking........

7. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I provide her services as often as she will let me.

js

8. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Another week gone by and I missed 3 tasks. My release date is now October 28.

js

9. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    November 2nd now. I am starting to get worried.

js

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice