Inverted Chastity Cage Idea?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Devon R, Mar 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Devon R

Devon R (25) Non-binary sub

Laborer/Contractor/Between jobs
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    So I find that for me, almost every cage sticks out way too far both for discretion and for room. I have a nub and a flat cage, and Im aware of the innie. Though even the former 2 are noticable in tight clothing, and the innie only seems to push back a few centimeters. Im trans and am already used to pushing my dick inside of my body to wear tight clothing with no bulge. I also see no need for any amount of erection. So what Im wondering is, why has no one ever made a cage which pushes inward an inch or 2+? I don't have a 3d printer or much money so it would be a while before i could invent such a thing, but Im wondering if anything simillar has been attempted, or if anyone could point out a flaw in the idea.

The most basic version of the idea would be a standard device like the innie, but with an extention pushing the dome back an inch or 2. Though developing it further, Im thinking a base ring only big enough to lock the balls in, that locks on the bottom. Then I wonder if curving the extension into a sort of rounded U-shape could allow it to also push the balls under you, while pressing the dick firmly into the body, and leaving only a line showing in the front. There would need to be a lot of room for air/cleaning for this to be hygenic of course.

On one hand the dome could be small enough to fit inside of the body, and thus you couldn't grab onto anything to pull out without hurting yourself. Only pee out of/pour soap and water into a hole. On the other hand(maybe almost a different design?) the dome could be wide enough to require a less precise measurement and shaped to the crotch, so long as it is tight enough that you could hardly get a finger under it. In this case it would be too wide to pull out of without hurting yourself. Id also add small (not super sharp) spikes in either as Im a bit obsessed with them but get this is a matter of prefference that doesn't effect the overall idea.

So hypothetically this cage would be inescapable without the need for a piercing, prevent even an inch of an erection, punish any attempt at one, be completely discreet and be relatively hygenic. But who knows if it would work in practice. Id just love to have a device with these qualities. It would probably be really uncomfortable for the balls, but beyond thay are there any obvious flaws I've overlooked? Any with the basic concept of an inward pushing device? Suggestions to improve the idea?

Danny15 and sissy_connie like this.
  2. LiBA

LiBA Member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    The cherry keeper range is pretty exciting and they were looking at an inverted prototype.

Might be of interest to @JosieLynn Jewell

Guest 3972 likes this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    sissy_connie and Guest 3972 like this.
  4. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
  5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    A design like posted is a pipe dream for a lot of people, and I've wracked my head on how to do something like that, and there is a Lori device that hinged down from the pubis and locked at the bottom that had some of the elements described (I'd have to dig to re-find it), and it's been something I've done some drawing and sketches of because it is so very different . Most of the problem stems from "where do you put the testicles?", leading me to believe even if it worked well, it wouldn't be "comfortable" in the least.

As for being further inverted - yes, look for the "Innievader" in the shop very soon (hopefully this weekend) - with options to push things in 1"-4" (I wouldn't recommend combining the 4" with the Innie though!). I've had to deal with some Shapeways production issues the last couple weeks which really took most of my time coordinating and messaging.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
  7. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
  8. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
  9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
  10. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
  11. Devon R

Devon R (25) Non-binary sub

Laborer/Contractor/Between jobs
    Local Time:

Is the "innievader" still coming? I've been keeping an eye on your shop and haven't seen it. I did however just order an innie, and a spiked cage with a head lock, both of which im very excited about. I have never used one of your cages before but hear a lot of good things.

The concept I imagined was mostly just a thought, as I have no expirience with this stuff. But might play with if I ever get a 3d printer. The way I imagined it is a sort of hook that presses the balls up and into the back of the gooch, and the cock down into the body with such firmness and precise measurement that you can't move either part without digging into the other, already pressed to its limit. Im not sure the erm...geometry of if such a thing is even possible. It would not be comfortable for the balls no. But Im prioritizing discretion and futility of escape or erection.

If it were possible, i also wonder if a simillar style device could be used to lock the balls inside of the body as well. But then im not sure where the lock could go.

Perhaps much more practical but also more complicated would just be a belt that uses the waist or legs to achieve the same result.

Someone on etsy invented a chastity clip which traps both within the body, but it doesn't lock and comes off too easily. Maybe that concept could go further with a locking grip around the scrotum.

In any case sorry for replying over a month late and rambling on. Just thought of this thread when I ordered from you. I appreciate your work, and am hoping these devices can add some additional comfort, discretion and frustration for now.

12. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, the Innievader is still coming. A tester had a concern that I shared which led to a fix and more testing, and just as I was ready to pull the trigger we found another small issue. I've figured out what I think is the fix to that, but it could lead to other problems, so I'm looking for a "better" fix...

Based on what you were writing, I was going to suggest that clip to you. There's not a lot of ways to really lock something like that on. Ms. Lori has a device that kind of matches what you were requesting, but that's one of a thousand designs and I'm sure requires custom measurements and lots of tweaking to get to fit like you're dreaming of.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  13. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm also transgender. Orchiectomy effectively made "the bulge" non-existent.

14. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Also, I would be nervous about UTIs with the Koala models that have the catheter thing that goes in the urethra. Looks like ouchie pee waiting to happen.

15. nbto962

nbto962 Member

Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    I prefer steel for hygiene reasons but I think I'm going to have to give the innievader a try once it's available. Sounds exciting.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  16. smtaste

smtaste Member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice