Couple New to BDSM

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Madisonsslave, May 29, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. cumgoblin

cumgoblin Is proud to now be the property of Goddess Jade

UK
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM

2. cumgoblin

cumgoblin Is proud to now be the property of Goddess Jade

UK
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    I have been trained over a long time to cum with less and less stimulation to the point where I now cum with almost no stimulation at all be it visual or physical.

The last time I was only allowed one stroke and that was enough.

nsrchof likes this.
  3. Madisonsslave

Madisonsslave Locked and owned by Goddess Madison

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    I messed up again today and when the female acquaintance started talking to me, instead of immediately shutting her down and walking away I let her talk to me longer than Goddess Madison felt appropriate. Goddess paddled me very hard while I was kneeling naked. I ended up crying because the paddles were so hard. Afterward I knelt before Goddess Madison and told her how sorry i was and how thankful I was for the hard paddles to teach me to be the best boy for her. GM remained fully clothed but had shorts on and permitted me to kiss her beautiful legs and tell her how much I love her. She allowed me to hug and hold her before I put my clothes back on. I was very emotional as I held her as I was sorry I disrespected her but also so desperate and needy for her affection.

John M and rhodry04 like this.
  4. GoddessMadison

Local Time:
    \
    This is the opposite of how I am training my submissive pet. When I have him fuck me he can go for 20-40 minutes hard without cumming before I put him back in cage. He does occasionally have an accident but he is disciplined for this and knows he must eat all of his cum. I am in no way trying to feminize him. Quite the opposite. I am merely training a strong capable male grovel at my feet.

nsrchof, dereknor, iome343 and 5 others like this.
  5. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    My extreme sexual frustration and horniness has been playing out as irritability towards others. Which I believe this is one of the things Goddess is trying to achieve with me. For me to be her good boy, with absolute and unconditional obedience to her but aggressive towards others. Goddess is extremely fit and super hot. She has been having me cuddle her where I am completely naked and she is completely clothed. She uncages my cock so she can see that it is rock hard for her but no touching is permitted. This has honestly been driving me out of my mind. Goddess has only been allowing me to touch her hips while we kiss if my hands are free and unrestrained. I think Goddess Madison has been shocked at how desperate this has made me for her.

John M and rhodry04 like this.
  6. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    Goddess Madison is not allowing me to see her today which is tough because im super needy and desperate. I am doing an extra workout today as requested by goddess since she is not seeing me. She said she just wants to spend today and tomorrow with her girlfriend. She said she wants to use me tomorrow evening. She said depending on her mood after spending time with her girlfriend she may want to use me as her fuck toy. But I may or may not be permitted to cum. If she is not in the mood she may just put me in restraints and paddle or crop me. I am excited to spend time with her regardless.

7. John M

John M Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Your a very lucky man. You have a wonderful Woman who loves you so much that she'll discipline you to make you the best person you can be for her. I'm jealous.

8. John M

John M Member

Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I look forward to reading all about you guys.

9. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    Yesterday, I stripped completely naked like normal in Goddess's presence. She immediately blindfolded me. I wasn't sure what was coming then she started paddling me as I was standing in the middle of the room. She then started interrogating about my behavior like she normally does during punishments. It's quite a strange feeling standing there helpless, having no idea when or if more paddles are coming or even another implement will be used. Goddess then allowed me to kiss her then lick her delicious pussy to several orgasms. I had to wear the blindfold the entire time so I couldn't see Goddess Madison's naked body. Goddess than immediately ordered me to fuck her. Anytime I am not caged I wear a 0 gauge tribal dream ring through my PA piercing which I had on while fucking Goddess. Anytime Goddess felt I was not fucking her hard enough she would tell me if I didn't fuck her harder she would stop and paddle or whip me but not to cum unless she commanded it. After fucking Goddess for about 30 minutes she told me what a fantastic job I had done fucking her and told me to go ahead and cum inside her. After about 30 of ultra hard fucking with our body's wrapped around each other we had earth shattering orgasms. I was literally shacking and moaning as I came inside Goddess Madison. Afterward I held and cuddled Goddess for some time then my cock was recaged and reinforced her expectations that I remain on my best behavior as always. Goddess then showed me an intimidating dildo on a leather strap on. She informed me that if showed her any disrespect or bad behavior I would be the one getting fucked.

This morning Goddess had me shock my balls twice with a shocker. For some reason having to shock my own balls seems worse than Goddess doing it. She said after the shocks I could edge to her while she was fully clothed. So after shocking my balls twice I was allowed to edge to her before recaging for the day.

iome343, John M and asastype like this.
  10. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    I appreciate your updates and Goddess Madison sounds amazing. One of my punishments is to swat my balls with an electric flyswatter and it's one of my most difficult ones to do, so i hear you on that!

asa

11. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    Thank you!!! It's great to read people enjoy and take value from the thread. Yes Goddess Madison is legit. She is young (19) but very motivated and determined to be the best Domme she can be.

Goddess has mentioned me using a flyswatter but for now she has me use a tazzzaper i think its called and my balls

12. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    Goddess Madison is truly great. One of my required tasks from Goddess is to journal and post here so you will be reading more.

13. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    Today Goddess was less than thrilled with an interaction I had with another female acquaintance of ours. Goddess Madison felt I allowed the female to flirt with me and not shut her down immediately. At the time I felt I kept the encounter short enough but Goddess is always right so I didn't. Goddess had me strip then bend over in a kneeling position from which she went back and forth between paddling my ass and cropping my balls. At one point my face was on the floor while I was sobbing but I didn't want to move and disappoint Goddess further. Goddess Madison enjoys paddling and cropping me so part was punishment, part was pleasure but after she was finished she allowed me to make out with her while I remained naked and she was fully clothed. She said I didn't deserve the kisses but she was in the mood to kiss and her girlfriend was not free. I was permitted to hold her hips as we kissed and I ended by thanking Goddess for the paddles, crops and kisses.

iome343 likes this.
  14. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    Goddess was originally going to see her girlfriend today instead of me. But I begged and begged for paddles and she did finally agree to see me instead. Goddess said we would be doing something different today since she was changing her plans for me. We went to a secluded park, Goddess Madison told me to strip completely naked and bring her paddle and crop. I don't think anyone saw us but it would have been quite a site seeing a beautiful young blonde woman leading around a naked slave with an extremely large cock (nearly 8x6 inches flaccid) with a 0 gauge prince albert ring. We went up a trail enough so we couldn't be seen from the road and I knelt down and thanked her for spending time with me and giving me attention and begged for paddles. I am only allowed to beg for punishments such as paddles or crops or to fucked by Goddess's strapon. Not things I would enjoy such as fucking goddess or even licking her pussy. She moved behind me so I bent over and she began paddling me. Goddess Madison for lack of better words paddled the shit out of me today! I could barely take it but I knew I had no choice. I moved a couple times and Goddess just paddled me harder on the sides of the legs and even caught my hand once. But this was obviously all my fault for not staying still for the Goddess. The paddles got Goddess in the mood for kisses so she told me to make out with her. Goddess then put her hand around my cock and told me to fuck her hand as we made out. She allows me to hold her hips as we do this. I unfortunately went too far as I edged the 3rd time and came all over Goddess's leg. Goddess made me eat every drop because I did not have permission to cum. I take dostinex to block prolactin so even though I came I felt no drop from sub space. After this we cuddled and kissed some more. Goddess remained clothed the entire time.

15. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    Goddess Madison decided I needed reminded who was boss. As usual I was completely naked in her presence. I was also instructed to wear a butt plug. She had me kneel then chained my neck several inches off the floor to an eye hook then cuffed my hands behind my back. Goddess then began to crop my balls. Being completely immobilized and at your Domme's mercy teaches respect very quickly. She primarily cropped my balls but alternated between that and paddling my ass. After Goddess felt satisfied with her lesson she loosened the neck restraint and allowed me to lick her to orgasm after orgasm while blindfolded as I am no longer allowed to see her naked. Goddess then freed my hands and told me to fuck her hand while holding her hips and kissing her but to not cum. After edging over and over I lost control and had an orgasm. Goddess Madison made me lick up every drop of cum then paddled me again for not following her instructions to be more careful and not cum.

asastype likes this.
  16. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    Goddess was less than thrilled with my behavior today. My penis is difficult to hide under normal clothes even without cage and flaccid. I wore some dri-fit stretch type clothes today which got some looks from some females. Goddess was not impressed. Goddess Madison said I was limited to only licking her asshole and absolutely no penis stimulation until further notice. Later Goddess had me lick her asshole over and over again while I remained blindfolded. She eventually did have me lick her to several orgasms because she said all of the ass licking I gave her made her horny and her girlfriend was out of town. All in all I was very relieved to not receive a hard paddling or cropping!

17. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    Due to my two accidents (cumming without permission) Goddess has decided to leave me caged 24/7 until further notice. My duties will consist of mainly eating her asshole and fucking her with a strapon if she is horny and wants fucked. Possibly licking her pussy if her girlfriend is out of town or not available.

asastype and tomf_22033 like this.
  18. Madisonsslave

Local Time:
    Goddess Madison decided she wanted fucked with the strapon today. She first had me lick her asshole to orgasm then lick her pussy to orgasm as well. She then told me to fuck her with the strapon. This was a first for us so we really didn't know what to expect. The dildo is considerably smaller than my dick so I was surprised to have a little trouble getting it in Goddess. It must be due to the silicone material. My dick is over 6 inches in girth and goes in much easier than the dildo. But next time I will know to try lube. Goddess Madison's rule for the time being is I'm only allowed to kiss her while fucking her with the dildo due to cumming without permission. So after the dildo was inside we began kissing which was amazing as always! After the kissing and playing with Goddess's clit the dildo did begin to slide much easier. GM had at least one hard orgasm while I was fucking her with the strapon. Then she had me lick her pussy more before going back to fucking with the strapon.

Fucking GM is definitely a bit of a mind fuck. I'm a pleaser sexually as I get the more gratification from giving my partner pleasure than receiving it myself. That part of me wanted to make the strapon feel amazing for GM. On the flipside though I was a little happy the strapon didn't give GM as much pleasure as my dick. At times it kind of felt like another guy was fucking GM while I was kissing her. That was weird and made me feel funny but that was also the point GM was intending to make.

After GM was satisfied she restrained my wrists and ankles with a spreader bar in a kneeling position. Goddess then paddled me very hard while interrogating me about my recent behavior. I have been good outside of the cumming without permission so there wasn't much to tell Goddess. She then released me and cuddled and kissed me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice