1. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    I recently bought a cage from Kink3D.com, which offers a semi-custom plastic cage. They have a wide range of lengths and widths pre-made; you order what you want and they ship it right out. The connection of cage to base ring is simple and solid. The cage provides a smooth profile.

But there was a problem. The inside shape of the cage was oval rather than round and the dimensions the site provides are for the larger dimension. It didn’t work for me because my cock is round; yours probably is too. I wrote a very polite email pointing out the problem and got a quick response from the designer, who goes by the initials ‘KD’.

KD worked with me to design a custom cage. We went back and forth discussing the fine points of cock enclosure, agreed on the new design which they fabricated for a reasonable price. When I got it it still wasn’t quite right. KD suggested a modification I could do at home, which I did and now I’m really happy with what I’m wearing.

The delivery was overdue and USPS tracking said the package hadn’t been received by the post office. I emailed Kink3D and got another very fast response. These guys are great when it comes to communication.

If you order from them I suggest that instead of ordering off the web site you email asking for a round tube for the cage, rather than the oval that, for some reason, is their default.

2. Lovemygoddess34

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I ordered a Cobra N with the size 0 ring, but the actual diameter is larger than my 1-1/2” metal ring. For me the ring is way too big and I can easily pull out and put back without any trouble. The cage seems comfortable, but they do not off a smaller base ring to accommodate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice