Anyone else in chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastesoon, Jul 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Ok this weekend, I noticed that familiar bulge in my nieces significant other's swim shorts. Had he not brought up the subject at a recent family party, I would not have been looking, but he did so I was. The locking post really gave it away. I would say a CB-3000 or 6000. I also noticed the bulge in a former coworker, same as my cb-2000.
    I hope this don't scare anyone but there are situations where the bulge does show. The neosteel belt is much more hideable, and yes I was locked in it at the time. The only worry I have is the steel belt showing at times, so long shirts are the order.

2. alphonsus

alphonsus Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I've had problems with a CB3000 under work clothes, though I don't think anyone really realised what was going on. Tight underwear does help (I use boser-briefs), but I've never been brave enough to go out in swim shorts with it on (self-locked, you see).

3. banshee

banshee Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM

How was the subject brought up? Does he know you are in chastity?

4. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    My take on all of this is that the art of wearing is to not have any discernible bulges going on - so let's all keep working on that shall we? Mistress will always be there to remind us of that - unless she enjoys seeing it locked up in public :rolleyes: No, better to be locked and concealed as the mind is the largest sex organ that we have. She knows and we all know who is in charge. Sounded like a real newbie to me :blink: Educate somehow but truly when it comes to family, best to leave it alone <_<

5. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    It actually was brought up in casual conversation, while the subject was being discussed as to his impregnating my niece. Someone made a comment about placing him in a chastity belt. He made a comment about his doing some research on the subject and that there really is such a thing for men. I got look from my wife and her sisters, and the subject was squashed, LOL! No, I do not believe that he knows of my chastity belt, but if he approached me on it in private, I would admit to being in a belt.

6. Mlockedup

Mlockedup Mistress Lola's Servant

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Yes it is very nice to look at crotches in social affairsand wonder "are they locked up too?"

7. Mlockedup

Local Time:
    I agree, the art of the Device, the device must become part of the body to live with forever. If my is off, I feel naked, I have also been taught everytime if go to the bathroom, I always sit down, even in the public bathroom, sitting is natural now...........the human brain is easy to reprogram.

8. Mlockedup

Local Time:
    I do agree we must always be careful.........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice