PA piercing and panties

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by propertyofMistressLauren, Aug 11, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. propertyofMistressLauren

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    Last weekend Mistress and I decided it was time to go another step deeper in our commitment to keeping me locked up. We had talked about my getting the piercing for quite some time and even though I wanted it, I was still slightly afraid to get it done. After some investigation of the local shops the decision was made and my fate was set. Much to my surprise though it was not as bad as I thought it would be getting the piercing done, even though we ended up going with a 10g because I was too big for the 14g.

The piercing will take some time to heal so naturally I can't be locked up and now we have the potentially frustrating problem of making my cb6k fit a PA ring. I think I can drill a small hole in the base of the tube so that I can thread the ring through the tube and lock it on good and tight. The end all goal for Mistress is to get it guaged up so that she can put a padlock through it. We are also saving for a Lori's tube because we can't find a metal tube that completely covers the penis but unfortunately it will be a while before we have that much money laying around.

Mistress is beside herself with excitement over the ring itself but also found time to bring to life another of her fantasies. Since I can not be put in my cage she has taken to putting panties on me so that I will be reminded of my commitment to her while we are apart. Strangely I like the panty idea and after some getting used to them, they are almost comfortable. Such a big week for both of us and I am so excited that I was able to make two of her fantasies come true in one week.

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    G'day :)

Great post. Although I've been wearing panties for quite some time, I've moved back away from them because they don't house my new device as well as I'd like. There are a few tubes that completely cover the penis, most of them rely on being locked to a ring behind the balls and plenty of them look horrendously cheap and uncomfortable (like this). These might also interest you if you're looking for a padlocked piercing.

;)

3. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Have you looked at Mature Metal's line of devices? Every time I see a post like this I wonder what makes you chose a Lori's tube over a MM one. I have no doubt that Lori makes a fine product, but many people have commented that her tubes are heavy, expensive, and customer service is often an issue. MM has a line of devices in several styles. They are well made, fairly light weight, he charges about half of what Lori does, and his customer service is excellent. I'm not a shill for him, just a satisfied customer.

4. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    For security in a PA, I have a cable that threads through the piercing ring & locks to the original lock.
    Link here. I prefer this as I don't have the weight of a lock pulling directly on the pierced area.
    EDIT: If you have a cb-2000, you can secure the lock to your jewelry & one of the cage bars. My avatar pic is an example of this but the angle is wrong to see it clearly.
    Pic of my current device here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=8946 - hope it shows up.

Also, have you looked into a Buddy Lock? It completely covers the entire shaft but has to be secured with a piercing. (it has an option for without one but doesnt look too secure to me.) Link here. I personally prefer the feeling of complete security from a ball-trap device, but I can see how this would be a nice lightweight device.

5. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    @Mark121 - I prefer a Lori tube over anything else because I prefer the solid feel versus the cage. One of the things I never cared for in the CB range were the holes. My #7 is very comfortable. It hardly feels like it is there when wearing underwear with support.

I have had the best customer service from Lori. The device is heavy, but look at what it is.

I will agree that MM has a great reputation too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice