A “human dildo” and back in the cage. Yay!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BarbCD, Apr 11, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    For various “real life” reasons I’ve been uncaged for about 4 months. The last few weeks our intimate life has also slowed for those same reasons. Happily, both of the above have ended yesterday.

(I’m going to omit here the details of conversations and interactions that long term married couples have that lead to “getting back on track” when you know you are off track. All good, just no need to detail out here. But this is real life and not just fantasy so the below did not happen out of the blue or in a vacuum.)

Mid afternoon she called down the stairs and asked me to come up and help her. As I rounded the corner of the landing, she was standing at the top of the stairs in a black lace light control shaper with garter straps and sheer nude stockings. The back garter straps were hanging free. She smiled and said “I was getting frustrated trying to attach the rear garters and then I remembered, “I don’t have to, I have you for that”.” I dropped to my knees on the steps, my face right up close to her bottom, and proceeded to attach the garters to her stockings. She then led me our bedroom, where she lay down while I removed all my clothes, and then joined her.

A very nice, very lengthy, and much needed session of foreplay followed, which ended with her getting on top, firmly tugging and pinching my nipples while she lowered herself on “her human dildo”. It was not long until she had a deep orgasm with me deep inside. After she cooled down a bit (and I am still PIV and rock hard) all,of sudden she smiled, and said “thanks! I’m good” and got up and went into the bathroom. As she did, she turned and said “better put your cage on”.

After she finished in the bathroom, I went in, cleaned myself, and forced myself to relax enough to fit back into my cage. I then headed downstairs, hugged her, kissed her, and handed her the keys with a heartfelt thank you.

We needed that for sure. Feels so good and fulfilling to be back on track.

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Love it!

Make sure you do something extra nice to thank her :)

3. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks all for the “likes” and positive comments.

Upon re-reading I realized two backstory notes might be helpful.

1. After years of suffering from premature ejaculation, we started using a high quality desensitizer. The changes to our love life and mental health have been immeasurably positive. So we stumbled on the situation that sometimes I apply too much, and while I can still feel her, I take longer to orgasm than she does. It’s rather quite nice, actually not to be stressed out with performance anxiety and know we can both simply enjoy each other in the moment.

2. One day some time ago after making love we were softly chatting, and she confessed that once she comes, she is energized and wants to get up and do something. It’s not really her thing to lay back and relax for extended post-sex cuddling. She jokingly said she was “more like a guy” that way.

So when you combine those, you can perhaps now see why we sometimes call me her human dildo. And we would both say that with a loving glint in our eyes. Not every time to be sure, but often enough that we have a name for it and enjoy it. I’d go so far as to say in the last year or two she has probably embraced that and prefers it, and I happily oblige.

4. Monkey boi

Monkey boi Active member

Retired
    East Anglia
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM

5. Monkey boi

Monkey boi Active member

Retired
    East Anglia
    Local Time:
    I just love it when Mistress has a wonderful climax. Then tells me OK I’m done with you now !.

6. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    What desensitizer do you use?

7. Monkey boi

Monkey boi Active member

Retired
    East Anglia
    Local Time:
    We don’t never have things just work fine

8. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    James1990 likes this.
  9. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    Wow that is so nice. I get this now and then and so happy to be used

10. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Congratulations and so happy for both of you!

It can be hard to "get back on track" sometimes, when life / natural drift takes one or both of you "off the path".
    Can seem hard to "find the right moment" to true things up again.

Often its best to simply take matters in hand and "do it" (as your wife clearly determined).
    Thanks for sharing, and know that you have provided a great example of a loving couple and how they express that love so purely!

This gurl is going to be smiling for a while, while she tries to keep her Goddess smiling (life stuff happening here also).
    Have a great day!

11. Caesura

Verified Female

Norway
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    What a clever wife you have! It's not always only unicorns and rainbows, but the experience of pushing through and getting back on track is priceless. Thanks for sharing!

12. Guest 3291

Guest 3291 Banned

Local Time:
    Aww, that’s precious

13. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Great story, thanks for sharing. It’s great that you’re back on track and the spark is still there, enjoy

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! Glad you had fun!

15. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Just thought I’d share an amusing update.

First, it’s helpful know that while I can (and occasionally do) go several several weeks being caged. Our arrangement is that I cannot ask for release.

So, with that backdrop, we had a weekend away planned for this weekend, so we drove to upstate NY yesterday to visit our son, and from there headed east to our vacation home in VT. She is a teacher in April break, so we will stay up here until Tue or Wed then head home to CT.

As I was loading the car yesterday she handed me her bag, which was very light and felt like there was hardly anything in it. When I asked her about that, she said she had enough clothes for the weekend already up there, so this was just some special lingerie and a few extra pairs of pantyhose. I am very fortunate that my wife is most comfortable in pantyhose and wears daily except during the heat of summer. But even better for me, she prefers to wear pantyhose for lovemaking (up to a point :)), so knowing her bag contained only lingerie and pantyhose clued me in that she was feeling very sexual and very much looking forward to the weekend, which caused my cage to noticeably tighten. And this was AFTER Friday afternoon when she returned from errands and was watching a movie on TV when she invited me to sit with her, kicked her shoes off, and placed her nylon clad feet on my lap as my signal to massage them. That ended up turning into 45 minutes of me on the floor rubbing, massaging, kissing, smelling, and majorly sucking on her feet after a full day in hose and leather shoes. But no release from the cage, which creates a pleasure all its own as most of you appreciate.

Suffice to say that as I loaded her very light bag into the car, we were both very much looking forward to an intimate weekend. I was “this close” to making a joke about not forgetting the key, but since I had seen them both on her dresser near her pantyhose drawer, I knew she had taken them out ready to pack and I thought that might border on asking for release, so didn’t say anything.

We were over an hour from home just chatting away when something must have triggered her memory, and all of sudden her face fell, she started to tear up, and exclaimed “fuck fuck fuck”. I sensed at that moment what happened, but stayed silent. She was very stressed and emotional, but finally was able to say aloud what I knew; she had gotten distracted and forgotten the keys at home! It was, in all honesty, a touchy situation. I could see that her hopes for a sexual weekend had been crushed, and she was quite distraught. I offered to turn back, but she noted the time and distance made that impractical. But she was clearly not happy about the situation.

After a time as we continued to drive, we talked and she worked through her (our) disappointment and by mid afternoon we could even joke about it. I was even able to communicate that while I was just as disappointed at not being released, I was more than happy to provide her alternative paths to her orgasms. Since she really only enjoys PIV, it was not an offer I expect her to take up, but one can hope.

As I wrote this, we are at a point where we are making light of the situation, and are still enjoying our weekend; so we are fine and good and all is well. Even better, she told me that she plans to unlock me as soon as we do get home, but as soon as she cums, I’m going right back into the cage.

Yes, it feels so very nice to be back on track!

Mark Owen and true42 like this.
  16. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    It happens. While my wife didn't bring a lingerie bag, she did let me know that our quick three night getaway to the coast would offer some sex and freedom for me. It was a special circumstance and the sea air made her generous.

Except... she was trying to wrap up her day at work, get home, pack her luggage and get out the door with enough time so we'd get to our destination before it got too late. Just under an hour into the trip she realized she left the keys at home. I suggested that we could turn around to retrieve them before we got further down the road.

"No, I guess I'll just tease you and you can lick me. Sorry."

She really didn't mean to forget the keys but neither was my patience rewarded the moment we got home. Her needs were met and we still had a fun time.

AllySiss and BarbCD like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice