Relationship status poll

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 6019, Mar 30, 2022.

?

What is your relationship status

1. Married - Domme wife

2. Married - Cuckold

3. Married - Pro Domme outside of marriage

4. Married - Wife locks but mostly vanilla

5. Married - self lock wife not involved fantasy at the moment

6. Married - never locked fantasy at the moment

7. Single - Pro domme

8. Single - Fin Domme

9. Single - self lock fantasy at the moment

10. Single - never locked fantasy at the moment

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    some of us can’t vote as we aren’t in any of the groups.
    In my case. I’m single and dating someone new. So in a transition stage of relationships!

Guest 3291 likes this.
  2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Thanks. The refocusing of your (my) sexual energy in a more inclusive sharing way, the fact that we are not pushing for conjugal rights, and the dependence on our keyholders for stoking that fire makes, no forces us as mere men, to communicate in a language that we don't usually comprehend drawing us emotionally closer, and opening up areas that we traditionally and through societal pressures resist. We aren't there yet, but the will that chastity assists me with, to improve myself for her is motivation enough. Her occasional teasing, whipping and sex is amazing. Not always for her, but that's more to do with her state of mind than anything I do, or don't do for her. Something I have to keep reminding myself. I see myself as a good lover, her knight to my Queen, in a metaphorical sense. The caged tiger.

3. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    The votes so far.

Screenshot_20220331-203841.png

4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Yes, I understand your point. And, I am sorry if I came across as flippant in my initial posts. I was just too busy with some things to take the time to compose a full comment. I should have just passed on it.

Now, what was I doing on ChastityMansion? Who knows! :D

5. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Thanks TomF. Will run it again in a week or two with improved categories

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Fess up buddy! What's your deal?

Guest 3291 likes this.
  7. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Also how do you intend to bring it up? If at all?

8. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    What with the lady I just started seeing?

Easy. She’s as kinky as I am. So it won’t be an issue. Our kinks are similar. We’ve discussed many of them.

Guest 3291 likes this.
  9. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Then wouldn't you just pick the married vanilla for now and see if she goes full dominatrix on your ass lol

Guest 3291 likes this.
  10. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I had a date with a vanilla last week it didn’t go well.
    In the past I’ve corrupted several vanillas.

That said, it’s much easier to start with someone kinky. Someone real kinky is even better.

11. Guest 3291

Guest 3291 Banned

Local Time:
    It looks like you’re doing a fine job :key:

Evan Gore likes this.
  12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    hmmm, I chose domme wife, even though we are not married but we are exclusive (even though we do not live together). But then where is the line between domme and mostly vanilla. the majority of the time we are vanilla because thats just real life, but my mistress decides when the cage comes off, and she paddles my bum regularly and reminds me regularly who is the boss. I absolutely do anything I can to make her life easier. Ill win points when ever I can. Does that make her a domme wife?

Mostly vanilla but my partner and I discuss everything from elastration to fucking machines (on me), but most of the time we have traditional sex when I am unlocked, i dont think we have left any stone unturned.

Sometimes she will have me wear a remote shock device, when we go to the club where we meet up with freinds she can shock me which she finds really amusing. Usually ill sugest something, which might be considered toping from the bottom, but we have rules for that. Sometimes for example ill put the shock thing on and give her the remote, I dont make her press the button..lol but she is happy to press the button at the most inconveniant times.

Most nights though I cook her dinner (she cooks once per week), two nights per week we do not see each other. Most nights we spend siting on the couch watching TV holding hands, I am fully clothed not siting at her feet in a collar to be sure. Does that count as mostly vanillar or a domme wife?

Guest 3729 likes this.
  13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I think you are helping define it. I reckon you got it right. You have a significant amount of kink to your dynamic

cogman likes this.
  14. EllaS8

EllaS8 New member

Norway - Akershus
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    So this is a poll you made, and you obviously do not want the females that lead relationships to answer?
    You have excluded those that are single and still have a Dominant partner of some sort. A lot of people are doing long distans stuff as an example. And you have no option at all for poly people. I am in a relationship where I am Dominated ( I know, this is rare). I would answer Married, Domme wife just to answer - i understand that there will not come a alternative for me as my situation is rare. But I am also single- ish in the sense that I am searching for a sub/maso/cuck man to be very kinky with at the same time as I am in a very kinky relationship with my Dom. I do not want to answer either of these, because I will not say that the one part of me is less important than the other one.

Your poll is excluding a lot of people

15. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I did exclude women in the poll. If they are on here without their sub, it will not skew the data if they answer for their partner. If their partner is here too then one should answer, or it would be a double vote.

My brain is wired differently. Can suggestions for categories be formatted for me, as in the poll, or I struggle. Sorry ADHD. Or even show us your whole version of the categories. Of course I've excluded people, not intentionally. That's what the group brainstorming is for.

16. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Surely you could vote married- Domme and then change to married cuckold when that happens (even just during the event). I made sure everyone can change their vote.

"But I am also single- ish in the sense that I am searching for a sub/maso/cuck man to be very kinky with at the same time as I am in a very kinky relationship with my Dom."

Surely you meant to say "...with my sub"

If one of the ladies wants to post a poll for themselves that is their choice. I thought it was not my place, as a submissive to ask.

17. Evan Gore

Evan Gore Active member

Machineist
    Local Time:
    I only get to see my in person Mistress if I'm lucky once a week. Other than that I'm basically virtual with my Mistress's. One definitely is more for punishment and keeping me in line for the other. But I'm adjusting to the dynamic and my in person Mistress has noticed a huge change in my behaviors.

18. EllaS8

EllaS8 New member

Norway - Akershus
    Local Time:
    I might be reading you wrong, but it feels as if you think that one relationship has to end before the other can begin, and for us poly people this is not true at all. We do not change our minds, we have both and are both.

I meant kinky relationship with my Dom. Because I am submissive to a man in my excisting relationship.
    People can be switches, you have heard of this? I do not feel that I am a switch though. I am submissive. A sadist, and a future cuckoldress all in one.

19. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Not at all. I made it clear from the outset, that the poll needed input from others. Why is there this stupid fucking need to try and shame me. For what? Admitting I'm not a fucking know-it-all? I don't wish to be rude, but read my posts. Be helpful, or not to the debate, your choice and climb down off your high horse. I was LGBTQetc friendly before you were born.

20. EllaS8

EllaS8 New member

Norway - Akershus
    Local Time:
    I was trying to be helpful, and being spesific too as others in this thread did not. English is only my second language and I have a harder time wording this so I do not seem to shame you. I`m sorry if I made you feel bad. That was not my intention.

21. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Understood. Apologies.

22. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    #47 Lovelocked, Apr 1, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    This is a great poll. It gives a lot of insight into why a lot of us are locked.
    I think that sums it up quite neatly.

I am convinced that male chastity can have real benefits, consequently women are willing, even keen, to lock their partners even if they are otherwise vanilla. Perhaps what sets chastity apart from other kinks is that wearing the device is not fun in itself, but rather it is used to give other benefits. In that sense perhaps it has something in common with some medical devices.

One thing I don't really understand is why you seem to imply that self locking is a fantasy. Surely self locking to curb masturbation or to prepare for locking by a potential partner is not a fantasy.

I'm in the "wife locks but mostly vanilla" category, although sometimes she does like to point out my locked state if I don't do as I'm told.

23. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    If you're married, and self-locked, surely having your wife involved is the ultimate goal. Therefore fantasy. Have I misunderstood that? Let's hash this out some more. The opinions of the self locked are most welcome. There may be a better way of wording things to be more inclusive

24. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    I guess most married self-lockers wish their partner would hold their keys. I was thinking more of the single self-lockers. Some may well have a fantasy about having a partner as a keyholder, but I think some self lockers may use chastity for reasons other than or in addition to a fantasy. For example they may want to limit the effects of post orgasmic drop or just don't find the desire for frequent masturbation particularly pleasant. It will be interesting to see whether any self-lockers respond.

There might even be a time when being fully practised and equipped to hand over the keys serious lock down is seen as advantage by a potential partner, so people will self lock by way of preparation. I have seen a couple of forum posts where that seems to have been the case.

25. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Jah,

This is one of the better thought-through polls I've seen. Well done. I look forward to seeing more votes. Thank you for doing it. And thank you for thinking carefully about the answers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice