I am a sissyfag and slaveslut

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guest 7991, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Guest 7991

Guest 7991 Member

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    My name is Guenter aka gunnarsub from the Rhein-main area in Germany. I am a 74y old married straight German guy, known by everybody as a well-respected fellow.

But I have a secret life. I am a secret sissyfag and wannabe slaveslut in need for utmost humiliation. I dream falling at the mercy of a strict and relentless MISTRESS and become her slave with no way out, forced to obey without any restriction, independent how humiliating an order is and who can watch. I crave becoming a bootlicker, a pantypisser, and cocksucker!

The Mistress should torment me not only during actual sessions, but also online in webcam sessions or by setting him tasks between such sessions, designed to humiliate me in front of others.

If YOU, the MISTRESS, live within travelling distance, break me ruthlessly during personal sessions!

But far distance should not save me from my fate. If YOU live too far away to deal with me in person, force me to submit physically to people of your choice in my area, such as to local Prodommes and to SM clubs, either for making my life much more miserable, for my further slut training, for the execution of additional humiliation tasks, or for my physical punishment. For sure a local Prodomme in my area would be more than pleased to have a slaveslut like me at her mercy, without that she has to follow a given role-play or that a safeword could stop her from doing whatever she wants to do with me!

I would even not know whom I will have to meet and what will happen. I must always fear that instead of a Prodomme, one or several Gay Masters might wait for me. And I should have to fear that having to report to Gay Masters will happen sooner or later.

Moreover, YOU could regularly surrender me to dominant Shemales in my area, with the target to enforce my feminization far beyond crossdressing.

Or YOU could decide sending me in a humiliating sissy outfit to a Gay club for strict training with severe punishment during long time sessions.

Or YOU could dominate me online domination in front of the webcam, and by setting most humiliating tasks to be performed in front of others and in public, with immediate evidence of performance being sent to YOU!

View attachment 44497 View attachment 44498

2. Guest 7991

Guest 7991 Member

Local Time:
    #2 Guest 7991, Mar 26, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2022
    View attachment 44499

3. Guest 7991

Guest 7991 Member

Local Time:
    #3 Guest 7991, Mar 26, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
    I am registered as slaveslut Dr. Guenter Hofmeister from Laubenheim
    in the Slave Registry www.slaveregistry.com/profile.asp?Key=326-878-134.

Out of my control, there is a link to a video clip available in the net at
    https://de.xhamster.com/videos/gunnar-is-a-submissive-1521097
    in which I am on display with my full name and place, and clearly recognizable with my face declare by oath that I am a sissyslut, a cocksucker, a bootlicker, and a pantypisser who craves to get pissed on, fucked, and humiliated by males, shemales, and females.

4. kaligod

kaligod Miss Ever
    Verified Female

Logistics Administration
    Wilmington, NC
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Very talkative for a slave

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it useful and entertaining. Good luck and enjoy.

Guest 3291 and jemima like this.
  6. Guest 7991

Guest 7991 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your comment, Miss Ever. May I dare ask how you feel about my posting? To be quite frank, it arouses me to know that sb might come across and get to know my risky exposure. Usually, I delete everything later on again but as you replied to the post, it looks like deletion is no more possible from my end and I would depend on your mood to delete everything. I admit as a slave it is exiting to be out of control and that there is nothing I can do about it. Submisive regards from Germany.

7. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion enjoy your stay here.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

9. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Kaligod
    Like the style

Guest 3291 and ozzy-one like this.
  10. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    #10 subrick, Mar 26, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
    gunnarsub,

Welcome to Chastity Mansion. I hope you find what you're looking for, though I'm not sure how efficient this site is at being a "match maker".

By the way, I would advise against posting such "incriminating" pics on your first posts, in case an instance of "forum poster's remorse" sets in. ;)

In your first post, you mentioned you are "married" then "But I have a secret life." Does that mean your wife isn't aware of your "secret life"? I'm just wondering how, IF some of the scenarios you described materialize, you might keep those types of things "secret" from her.

Many of us here are fortunate enough to have our Beautiful, Loving Wives hold our key and act as our Domme. Is that a discussion you've ever had with your wife? Of course, you have to take baby steps, not just spring everything on Her at once. But my Wife and I starting embarking on our FLR just about 2 years ago, and while it's a work in progress, our marriage and intimacy levels have definitely improved over that time. We played with chastity and Fem Domme things earlier in our marriage, but it never really turned Her on. Now, we're at a different stage in our lives, and She LOVES IT!!! And so do I!

I guess I'm just curious to know more about the dynamic between you and your wife as IF it's a possibility She might indulge your kinks, you would probably have far more opportunity to do so with Her than strangers. Obviously some of the things you mention would probably NOT happen with your wife, but you might be able to at least get some outlet of your kinks through Her. And who knows where that could lead?

I guess I'm not really a big proponent of a person doing something sex-related with others without the consent of their spouse. It doesn't bother me if you do, but in my opinion, it's better if you were both onboard with the idea. Trust me, I would LOVE it if my Lovely Wife decided to cuckold me, and we've fantasized about that many times, but She's not there yet to actually make it happen. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. But at least we both know the other's thoughts on the matter. And we can both use that to add additional "spice" to our times of intimacy. And sometimes even in the "vanilla world" with suggestive comments.

Good Luck,

~subrick

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @gunnarsub and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

12. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Welcome gunnarsub. It's always nice to see new members.

But with respect, in my opinion, your original post is an example of the sort of pretentious, self-centered, horny fantasy world stuff that can discourage involvement from other members, particularly new and female members. If we want the community (CM and male chastity in general) to grow, we (men) need to be a lot more humble.

kaligod likes this.
  13. Guest 2271

Guest 2271 Active member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Hello and welcome hope you find what you are looking for

14. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    This is either rubbish or abuse. I'll have nothing to do with it either way.

kaligod likes this.
  15. Guest 7991

Guest 7991 Member

Local Time:
    First of all, thank you so much for your friendly comments and welcome. Some of you asked questions with regard to my relation with my wife, some of you wondered why I posted such incriminating information. I will try to answer these questions to my best effort.

My wife and I are married for more than 50y (at the age of 20) and I still love her as I have always done. Unfortunately, my wife has no relation to any kind of bdsm activities. Already as a teen I was into self-bondage and one day it happened that my wife caught me. To some extent, she was shocked but accepted my passion. We even tried to bring in some bondage, I offered her to take over the dominant role, but it didn´t work. Life is not only sex and we came to an arrangement that we have a vanilla sex life and she agreed to act as a safety person in my self-bondage activities. Then I offered her to keep me locked in a chastity belt and act as my keyholder. I bought the Curve and later on a steel Latowski belt. Before retirement I used to put them on outside work and since retirement I spend most days in the Curve, sometimes in the Latowski belt. To be more precise, I wear them during day and take the cb off during night time. But I even have access to the keys all time, I could not convince my wife to keep them out of my reach.

My wife knows that I visit femdom sites on the pc but actually does not know in detail what I am doing there. Now it comes to the second point. I am not only very submissive but, too very much into humiliation. Over time, I started to expose myself as a sissyfag and slaveslut on various sites, first with only my face being visible, then gradually adding my name and other details. It arouses me very much to know that sb might come across and discover my exposure, but usually I delete everything again after some time.

From the entry above, you know that I am registered as slaveslut in the Slave Registry and that there is a link to a most compromising video clip available in the net at. Both things are out of my control, sb caught me, copied and reposted the entries. But nevertheless, I put myself again and again at risk, as I have done it now here. I was sure that I could delete everything again at any time and only then had to discover that editing/deletion is no more possible. For sure, I would not have posted these most incriminating photos with all my details in them.

I admit that I am nervous and most likely will get in touch with Miss L-u-c-y and ask for help. Comments highly appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice