missy's musing

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissymissy, Jul 16, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Wow what a weekend...

Course i was away from my puter for a while and then with a few technical diffs yesterday... i'm afraid i'm getting a little behind here in my journal...

Did i mention, i was away for the weekend... :D (more on that to come...)

Now where was i???

Ahhhh yes, strapped to the bench... <gulp>

Funny how something padded and trimmed in bright pink can be sooooo menacing once you're strapped down upon it...

in some ways i was sooooo nervous but in others i was feeling very at home...

Mistress warmed me up with a flogger and tried a paddle or two on me as well...

It was such an honor to join the ranks of those who have gone before me... onto the paddle that is but... wowwie wow Mistress can really pack a wallop with that thing...

In between the floggings and the paddlin's there was Mistress... rubbing, scratching, pinching, tickling, teasing, poking and prodding all over every single inch of me it seemed...

Being strapped down is one thing but then being strapped down and free of my 2000... i thought... maybe... perhaps... <sigh> yeah right, should have known better... but hey this was my first trip... :D

When my time on the bench was over... and here it was kind of bittersweet... i was glad to be free and be able to move and stretch again... it was very slowly at first... but on the other hand... i was also kinda of looking at it thinking that thing isn't toooooo bad... and maybe could have stood it a bit longer... Although think the happy to be off side won that argument as there was one point where a cramp started coming on in my leg and once they start, it's tough to stop... somehow... thank goodness... despite my very limited mobility... i was able to get it worked out enough to quiet it down and was able to "serve my full time" on the bench that night...

About the time i was getting my full mobility back, rachel and i were each ordered to Mistress' feet to give Her foot and leg messages as She watched Her show. Thank You Mistress :D

If i thought i wasn't sure about getting off the bench, i really wasn't sure about going to bed... i didn't want the day, and thus time spent with Mistress, to end... plus there was the whole "where" would i be sleeping thing...

i wasn't exactly sure if i would still be sleeping in the same bed from the previous evening or if there was a cage somewhere with my name on it... or cell in the basement... staked out in the yard... LOL

Turned out i slept in the bed the whole trip and was very comfy... well as much as one can be belted and dressed in soft nightgown and having just spent the most incredible day with Mistress, pet and rachel... at least i think i only woke four or five times that second night... but that last one at about 6 AM... oh my goodness so wished i was free of that cb...

And of course, my time in the cage would come... :)

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Dont worry youre little head about it missy...you wont be sleeping in the spare bedroom ever again ;)

And next time I'll make sure you are on the bench MMMUUUUCCCCHHHHHH Longer for your riding enjoyment ;)

Mistress Michelle
    PS...Thanks for another great weekend missy!!

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Drawing up plans now for the bedroom addition, lol.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

4. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Oh Mistress... yes Mistress.

That next day... oh my, guess it would have been Tuesday... after waking with about the worst case of "trying to get hard but can't" syndrome around 8 something i believe... decided would just stay awake from now on at the 6 AM or so wakeup instead of going back to sleep again...

This day was a day of many more firsts for me... afraid i took some better than others... Enemas... Clothespins on my butt, thighs, etc... Wearing the red shoes from my pics for Mistress, etc... etc... etc...

Shortly after breakfast Mistress ordered me into full maid uniform to work around the house while She and rachel ran some errands.

While this wasn't a first, it had been sometime since i had "dusted off" the uni... in some ways it was very hard and awkward presenting myself to Mistress but was very happy that She was pleased and somehow, before long, felt very at ease wearing it again.

Although the wig is another story... when at home i almost never "wear the hair"... As i was quick to find out... this would not be the case while at Mistress'...

i did my best with the cleaning and believe had gotten the rugs pretty well shaken out and vacuumed and yes cleaned a ceiling fan or two... :D

Think the whole list included the morning dishes and cleaned up the kitchen and then the floors and rugs... cleaned kitten areas and filled critter food and water... dusted here and there... and of course, there was the fans... lol

Time certainly flew by and thank goodness as i was a little nervous being apart from Mistress... and of course missing Her too!!!

Guess i should... or maybe not... mention that about an hour after T/they had left... there was a phone call... pet yelled that it was for me... for me??? who in the heck???

"It's rachel..." said pet as i approached...

Turns out that rachel had forgotten the shopping list and wanted me to read it to her...

Well... <blush> first thing... right there at the top... was...

Ginger Root!!!

<FAINT!>

Ok, i'm back again... still do that just thinking about it...

Well... <bigger blush> um... uh... seems i was blinded by the sun on the porch or something and at that very moment... i didn't see that previously mentioned vile weed and just proceeded to read off the rest of the list...

nothing else was said...

Til... later... and then...

UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHSSSSSSS

Well guess that's not right... as soon as they returned... i helped rachel unload the car some and get things put away and she just had to (thanks rachel) point out that Mistress and she HAD in fact remembered a certain item that was apparently missing from the list that i had gave to rachel over the phone...

<sigh>

so much for enjoying diner... there go my nerves and stomach all a twitter and my heart a racin' as i get to imagining what could be coming... although of course rachel's fried rice was incredible and wish i could have eaten more...

after diner it was more dishes and then there was a little matter of actually cutting the bits and peeling of said bits in preparation for... <gasp>

there's just something about being made to create the instrument of your own torture...

UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

5. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
  6. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL....I never know how the ginger root will effect the one I am using it on. I have done rachel numerous times and she does very well, this time however, even though shes used to it, she said this was the hottest its ever been. Even she couldnt stand it, so missy....just happens I guess that I had to get the hottest piece of ginger in the store. But, I may mention that I did not actually pick that stem, rachel did LMAO
    We will see what the next time brings ;)

Mistress Michelle

7. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress...

Can tell You for certain that was one hot hot HOT!!! root!!! oh my oh my... get all burny just thinkin' bout it...

Afraid i was getting a little ahead of myself... as before the ginger root...

There was the enema...

W/we were all kinda of just sitting around there at the table it seems and all of a sudden...

"missy, get in the bathroom, strip and get on all fours..." came the command from Mistress...

It was on very shakey legs that i did as ordered...

Mistress and i had talked about this and i kinda knew it was coming at some point during my visit but now that it was NOW... UGHS!!!

it was a feeling like nothing i have experienced... i was so nervous and worked up over this... but after a little coaxing and rubbing and other distractions from Mistress... before i knew it... She announced that i had taken the entire bag...

Now i have used a fleet disposable type in the past but that was nothing like this!!!

i did at one point there... Briefly... Very Briefly... think... "This isn't too bad..."

Mistress did in fact ask me if i wanted a second bag and i almost considered indicating a yes Mistress but...

It was about that time that i began to get a strange feeling washing over me... my collar seemed to somehow tighten on it's own and... the gag seemed to have doubled in size...

Mistress sensed that i was having a rough time and removed the gag and collar and soothed my frazzled nerves with a few tender caresses and kind words and left me to recoup and "let nature take it's course"...

think it was half hour later that i did finally emerge from bathroom and was still on shakey knees but was feeling 150% better... although... there was still that root thing to come... <UGH>

8. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Been a few days since posted here and as i wait for my nails to dry in between coats, is good a time as any... LOL

Had a few rough days there last week but think those are in the past for while anyways...

Not getting used to some aspects of being locked as quickly as i had hoped and still tend to wake many many times during the night and when not locked, can usually sleep the whole night through... hoping gets some better and on the bright side, brings my thoughts to Mistress... :)

One of the "souvenirs" from my trips that was a bit unwanted, was a blister or two from shoes that were a little too tight... ughs...

Happy to say though that hopefully those will be a thing of the past as was on ebay the other day... :) will just say 2 pair of heels that will hopefully fit right are on the way... Yeaaaa... :)

Now where was i??? hmmmmm still not sure sometimes but...

After diner, it was back to Mistress' bedroom for the evening's activities...

i was ordered into my red heels and lacey and ruffled little white badydoll thing... oh so frilly and frou frou yet oh those painful shoes...

They look nice but certainly don't feel nice...

After being ordered to take all my toys that were to be used, back to the bedroom, i was quickly joined by Mistress and pet and rachel...

Mistress attached cuffs to wrists and ankles and i was ordered to face the door as Mistress locked my wrists above Her door one on either side...

As the pictures will attest... Mistress took full advantage of my backside...

Can't say for sure exactly what was done as from my view of the door, i couldn't see much else...

But think there was a flogger or two... a few paddles and other assorted toys... not to mention the clothespins...

Here again, i can't say how many were used but from the feel of it and the looks of it... there were dozens of them... up the back of my thighs... my butt... my sides... seemed everywhere Mistress could get enough skin, she'd put on a few clothespins...

Once they were all on, Mistress enjoyed running Her hands over them and making sure each and every one was firmly attached...

About this time i couldn't take the heels any more and was soooooo relieved when Mistress allowed them to come off...

Of course without the extra 5 inches of the heels... i was really stretched with my hands still held above the door frame...

i tried to adjust and get somewhat comfortable and just as it was with the heels... there was NO comfortable...

i could stand flat footed and really pull my arms and also had to pull my legs together a little...

Or as i ended up doing most of the time... i could raise up on my toes to take some of the strain off my arms and spread my legs again when Mistress would order so...

Of course the thing with clothespins... the longer they are on... yes, the more they hurt coming off...

Well, needless to say... Mistress took her own sweet time removing each and every one of them one at a time... In between each one, she would rub, twist, pinch, etc... the rest that remained...

A few were simply removed and the skin pinched and rubbed causing me to dance and shake and in turn causing the others to come alive as well...

A few were swatted off with a riding crop i believe... yyyyeeeeeeoooooowwwwww....

i think a few were removed and then reapplied... as it got to one point when i thought Mistress was done or nearly done... and then She would pull off another... OH mY!!!!

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    missy...
    rachel will buy those red heels from you, she wears a 10 and dosent have a pair quite like that lol

And, you have bought 2 new pair since I have seen you so I will be anxious to get you up in them!

Mistress Michelle

PS missy....I am about to step it up a notch, just lettin ya know ;)

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress do i have enough money for that?

Your sweetpea
    rachel

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Yes rachel, you do.Thats the good thing about Me having all your money, I know what you can afford and what you cannot! ;)

12. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress... and <gulp> any chance... You could... or You would... share Your definition of a "notch"? <Shivers>

How's bout maybe a step sideways???

<giggles> @ rachel...

Thanks rachel, i needed that... :)

Can't believe that just 3 more days... oh my, so much to do, so little time... what am i doing on here posting this??? UGGGHHHH

Ok, just a little more and then it's off to clean and straighten and dishes and laundry and windows and floors... phew... i'm tired just thinkin bout it all...

At least the nails are done... toes that is... but... <gulp> Mistress has mentioned during chat that my other nails are to be done as well for Her Sunday... <GULP> gotta remember to check my supply of polish remover for Monday morning...

Well, i'm all ready worked up enough over the arrival of Mistress so perhaps i should get back to Tuesday night... oh so long ago now but in some ways just like yesterday as i think back...

i'm afraid that not long after the last of the clips came off and some more rubbing and pinching and flogging and paddling... i had another episode and while not sure whether it was the nerves and the thinking of all that had happened and was yet to come... or the fact i hadn't really been bound such as this before and was new to so many things that day... or what??? But i do know that i was very grateful when Mistress recognized my situation and once again offered Her consolation and allowed me a rest and a little time to recoup...

it was certainly some thing reflecting back... and oh those clips... it was my own fault really... after all, what was i thinkin' bringin' a whole bag of them... <giggles>

And Mistress did seem to enjoy and that of course made me happy too... :)

But oh my... as i said, at one point, i had thought they were all off but nooooooooo!!!! Was very Very VERY surprised when Mistress removed the last one... or was it two... good thing i was still bound or would have jumped through the roof... and then when She grabbed the spots and pinched... and rubbed... and pinched... Oh my, i swear i saw stars...

As i said i was very grateful for my break and as much as hate to admit, i really did need it... but felt a little sorry for rachel as now it was she to be "wrapped"... ;)

i helped Mistress with the large roll and with a little squirming and turning on rachels part, she was soon shrink wrapped from neck to toe... with one exception... <giggles>

As this has been covered in other journals... ;) i'll leave it at that for the night other than...

i had thought i was going to be done for the night but before we started getting ready to retire for the night, Mistress ordered rachel to fetch the Spiked Glans Ring... <GULP GULP>

Having never experienced this, i really did the only thing i could do... begin to shake and shiver and quiver...

Before i had time to run... rachel was back and Mistress had my cb2000 cage removed... although the base ring and the POI's remained and as She replaced the lock...

"Just in case you were getting any ideas missy."

Well, i could have melted into the floor right then i think... or maybe that was just wishful thinking as i thought about the night ahead...

With the cb base ring and POIs still attached, Mistress installed the Spiked Glans Ring and after a little debate on whether and how to attach it to the base ring...

i was sent to bed for yet one more first experience for me... think i lost count of all the firsts that had happened so far and it was only Tuesday!!!

13. Rachel

Local Time:
    She is diabolical missy(meant in a good way Mistress) and we know you loved it missy.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

14. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Tuesday night was a little rough... but then there was Wednesday!!!

<joyous music playing>

Ahhhhhh Wednesday...

The day of what was maybe the best "First"!

i had so much to think about that night and had been through soooo much... i wasn't sure if it was that or the Spiked Glans Ring and POI's and the fear of what they could do...

There was also the UGHS ginger root!!! i somehow let myself think... yes, i was disappointed with myself for needing those breaks Tuesday but... if it had gotten me out of the ginger experience... maybe all wasn't soo bad after all...

Should have known better... <GULP>

The day started innocently enough... Mistress removed the glans ring and reinstalled my cb2000 cage and we all had breakfast...

There was some work around the house and some errands run and cleaning done... i spent some time in the cage...

Yes, said spent some time in the cage... Had been thinking about it and wondering about, but once again... had never experienced it...

Think it was not long after we came in from the yard and the buggy whip practice... and i bore a few marks from whip for weeks to prove Mistress did connect with a few of them... and have to agree with rachel in that it came be like hundreds of bees stingin at once... OUCH!

Once back in from the yard, at some point in the afternoon, kinda out of the blue... Mistress announced that it was time for me to spend some time in the cage.

i got the a strange feeling in my stomach and goosebumps covered my skin and with my head bowed, i followed Mistress to Her room and my home for next???

There it was... i had seen it before... but never as i was about to see it...

Was with a bit of trembling that i made my way into the cage that first time although think i still had goosebumps all over too...

once in and viewing Mistress' smile from the inside i felt very naked and vulnerable... although i think i did have a pair of panties on along with a pair of wrist and ankle cuffs and of course my cb2000...

When Mistress clicked the lock shut i felt it in the pit of my stomach and the shivers increased a little too...

Mistress smiled down at me and after a few words was gone...

The cage was somehow different than it was just a moment ago...

It was colder... it was darker... it was harder...

i adjusted my position several times although with my 6' frame and the cage's 4 foot length if that... stretching out was not going to be an option...

after several more position changes, i finally came to rest kinda lay on my back with my knees bent and my ankles drawn up to my butt...

i don't know how long it was that i lie there like that... all i could really hear was the occasional car passing in the distance and the whirrrrrrrr of the air conditioning...

Speaking of air conditioners... Mistress' works rather well and i was being to wish Mistress would have left the blanket in the cage...

i shivered some more and examined the cage in more detail...

Noticing that the ends appeared to be padlocked as well as the door, i wondered about them...

After further examination, realized that perhaps without those additional padlocks... a sneaky sissy could indeed perhaps have slipped a cage end in and had an escape... But not at Mistress'... <gulp>

Checking all around the cage, i discovered the sides held together with metal tubes and i thought... mmmmm maybe they're soft metal... few chips in the fingernails later and came to the realization they were not soft metal and i was in fact stuck in the cage til Mistress came to free me and that air conditioner seemed to be set to sub artic!!!

Just about the time i thought i'd freeze... ok, maybe wasn't quite that bad but close... :)

Mistress returned... :D

Only thing was, She hadn't returned to free me... she only returned to make my stay a little more enjoyable...

And She proceeded to attach my cuffs to the sides of the cage, limiting my movement even further...

And she put the nipple clamps with the weights attached on to help take my mind off being cold... Thank You Mistress...

Thankfully, my time in the cage didn't last long as it was... although i can't say for sure...

About the time i started to really mind the air, Mistress returned once again and before i knew, my time in the cage was over... for now...

i came out rather slowly and it felt sooo good to stretch my legs out again...

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    missy...we need to speed you up a bit, I have now been with you twice since this first meeting. Move it sissy girl !

Mistress Michelle

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Actually i thought there was a reason missy spent time in the cage. She seems to have glossed over that part.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

17. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Jumping ahead again just a little... <giggles>

What a weekend... can't believe how fast it went... well some of it...

Had a pretty good trip down after we let the rain pass over...

Was soooo nice to be back with Mistress again!!!

Felt so at peace as i lie down to sleep at the foot of Her bed...

Then when right before getting into bed, She tossed the negligee She had been wearing and it landed right over my head where i left it and fell asleep smelling and thinking of Mistress... <purrrrrrrr>

Spent most of the next day working in and on the RV...

Then there was also the staking...

i swear it all started as an attempt at humor while chatting with Mistress one night and before i knew it... ended with rachel and i staked out in the yard at night...

As with the ginger a few weeks before... was made to prepare my own torture so to speak as at one point that day Mistress announced it was time to measure for the stakes...

Out to a grassy in the yard between the critters and camper...

Mistress had me lie down flat on my back with my arms outstretched above my head and proceeded to set the stakes...

Now these weren't little pup tent plastic short stakes by any means...

They were solid, heavy metal and the shorter one was nearly a foot long...

After the measuring, Mistress ordered me up, gave me the hammer and ordered me to drive them into the ground...

When they were in, She told me to try and remove them... and i found pulling as hard as i could straight up didn't budge them an inch...

The actual staking was bad enough... ankles locked together and hands and arms over my head... had to continually adjust my arms and even doing so, found no comfortable position really...

Then there was the mosquitoes... zzzzzzzzzz ouch... zzzzzzzz ouch... try to move to scratch... yeah right... it's futile... zzzzzzzzzz ouch.... UUUUGGGHHHHSSSSS

Mistress did take pity on us and sprayed us down with Off but wow was that stuff cold...

Although being the kind Mistress that She is... she proceed to warm us up with her evil plastic whip... UUUGGGHHHHHH

i say evil but got me thinkin and did a little lookin on the internet and turns out it's not evil after all...

IT'S WICKED...

From the manufacturers site:

WICKED ~ 20" Four Strand ~ WOW

The WICKED is just that - very, very wicked and WOW does it sting! This maybe the most painful piece we offer.

The WICKED is made from 4 strands of 1/4" rubber tubing, each 20" long. The four pieces will dance across the flesh, giving an incredible sting. If you have someone in need of a good pain rush, then this is a MUST for you.

my own review:

OUCH OUCH OUCH HOLY **** OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then of course there's the marks it leaves... <sigh> looking at some of them now... the ones i can see without a mirror anyway...

Along with the cold and hot of the Off and the whip... there was also the water... i didn't know what it was at the time but thank goodness was water...

Although no long after the water Mistress did mention something about the large amount of slugs she has seen this year and how much they liked the wet areas of the yard... Oh My

And with another laugh she was gone again leaving us to lay there and wonder... for the third or fourth time... oh my...

What was that noise... sounded kinda like a slither??? <giggles> oh my...

Thankful there were no slug or wild critter encounters... just the mosquitoes and few other small bugs...

There was the constant need and want to scratch so many itches that were all unreachable...

i'm not sure how long we ended up laying there but when Mistress told us it would be ok if we could each get loose to do so and if not to stay put she was going to shower...

Thankfully, rachel's wrists... while spread and stretched... were attached to the same stake as me with a snap ring which i was able to unsnap...

i was attached with locks everywhere so there was no getting me loose from the stake but thank goodness with us both pulling on it, we were able to finally get the crud brushed off and escape to safety of the RV to recoup and await Mistress' return from the shower...

When Mistress returned... She told us she had knew we could get loose and had such fun watching us from the kitchen window as we scrambled to try...

There was a little talk and a little more "play" including some fun with clothespins... OH MY... and of course more with "the wicked one" and others...

Before long was bed time and the cage made it's first appearance...

Mistress announced tonight would be rachels turn in the cage and i would serve my time on Saturday night...

rachel and i got it setup and placed and i assumed my spot on the floor at the foot of the bed...

Upon Mistress' return, she need a few items from under the bed and must confess i was presented and took full advantage of a wonderful view/vision to fill my thoughts and dreams...

And then the negligee again over my face and i was ready for another night in bliss...

18. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :p LMAO missy but very quietly ,just a hint, don't throw to many ideas at MM as she will not forget,i learned my lesson :eek: Love ya Mistress and a big Curtsey :love0077:

19. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Saturday was another full day of RV work, odds and ends around the house, a little playtime thrown in for good measure and of course, another trip to camping world... <giggles>

i've still got the sap from the tree time... and plenty of "M's" too...

i awoke Saturday rather early and had to use the facilities and was so happy when had seemed to not have disturbed anybody and was back in place at the foot of the bed and back to sleep before i knew it...

On my second awakening, i felt soooo good... a little stiff and sore and... tender in spots but still... sooooo gooood!

After breakfast Mistress and rachel ran errands while i did a little "nerd" work and cleaned up a few old puters for Mistress...

There was also the dishes... it seems Mistress has picked up on my dislike for doing dishes... guess it's not really a dislike... more a why do now what you can put off til later type thing...

Well, that doesn't fly at Mistress' and it seems that i am now to do the dishes when there to remind me that it's simply a part of the meal... you prepare the meal, then eat the meal, then you clean up after the meal... and do the dishes...

After the dishes... and a few other chores, wasn't long til Mistress and rachel returned...

At one point, i was alone with Mistress in the RV cleaning and straightening and such when i hear...

"Come here missy!"

i enter the back of the RV and Mistress is standing with the bed raised...

"In you go!"

And in i went...

Wow what a feeling...

For those not familiar... some campers and RV and such have a bed that can be raised on one end on a hinge with a "box" underneath for storage...

Now i doubt very highly the manufacturers and brochure designers and such have ever thought of that one...

"Bedroom comes fully equipped with lots of UNDERBED STORAGE for your linens, camping supplies, sissy's, pillows, etc..."

Did i mention... What a feeling??? oh my...

Dark... that was the main thing... it was darker than dark... dark as in can't see hand in front of face dark...

and confining... think "studio double" bed and made smaller by cutouts for "kickplate" and made smaller still by some already stored, aforementioned camping supplies, linens, etc...

Mistress was talking to me and asking me what i thought and how it was and all...

Did i mention DARK???

Then there was silence...

I listened for any clue of the outside world...

i could hear some movement and then at one point, heard some comotion above and figured Mistress was laying on the bed above...

What a feeling... knowing She was right over top me... in the comfort of the bed on the soft covers and in the air conditioning and all... probably relaxin, having a smoke or whatever...

and here i was... in the dark in this tiny area, wondering... now i'm sure this is NOT airtight? is it??? <gulp>

It was getting rather hot and stuffy in there and i so wanted to shift and move but could not...

Heard a tapping on the side of the box and a faint voice from above...

"missssssyyyyyy"

after a little more teasing Mistress raised the bed again and ordered me back out of my cell...

After this we relaxed for a brief rest before diner...

After yet another DELICIOUS diner was over... it was "tree time"... <GULP>

Didn't go straight to the tree... that was a real surprise... won't say pleasant surprise or anything but a surprise none the less... oh my

Started off innocently enough...

Mistress had ordered me to get into the RV and get fully made up and dressed up...

i tried to kinda halfway it... bra and panties, red skirt and white blouse, makeup and wig... but had left my red sandals that had wanted to wear elsewhere... they didn't have a heel and figured would be best for the RV...

so i was barefooted and bare legged...

Mistress and rachel returned and Mistress ordered rachel to get ready and spotting my bare legs, ordered me to get my hose and shoes on...

So no longer having a choice, quickly retrieved and put on a pair of white stockings and princess heeled white pointy toe shoes...

Once we were both ready, we relaxed for a little while awaiting Mistress' return...

When She did return... Mistress had me attach the wrist and ankle cuffs to rachel...

She then attached the wrist cuffs to the corresponding ankle cuffs forcing her to remain bent over and offering a very nice target...

And of course Mistress is never at a loss for making use of a well presented target... <giggles>

After giving her a good going over, Mistress sat down and smiled and after a little small talk...

Told me to pick an instrument from the selection on the couch and try it on rachel...

Now i had mentioned to Mistress that in past relationships... while yes did usually tend to be submissive... there was a few times... that "naughty missy" had been the "spanker" instead of the "spankee"...

i really wasn't sure if i could do it to rachel especially with her bein my "sister" and all...

After a little hemming and hawwing on my part and then a more commanding order from Mistress...

i did as she had ordered and picked my crop and after a little more delay... proceeded to use it on rachels backside...

Funny how i was soooooo very curious to know... but somehow... just couldn't bring the whole thing up on the trip home...

Hope she understands... was just followin orders and such...

It was certainly different... to swing the crop... to hear the pop and see the marks show up... been a long while... but discovered still do enjoy letting "naughty missy" out once in a while... :)

The crop was one thing but then when Mistress ordered me to switch to the squiggly paddle... oh my...

Hate the feel of it from the other side as it is soooooo stingy and even though thin... is long and covers a larger area it seems than it appears...

But the feel from the other side.... mmmmmmm can see why Mistress likes that one so much... <giggles>

As all good things must end... Mistress took over again and really delivered a few much stronger whacks and then rachel and i switched places for a while and then i was allowed to sit and recoup a little while Mistress took rachel and disappeared...

i had no idea what to think and didn't really have much time to think about it... i smoked a cig and recouped a little and before long...

Mistress returned and i found out where rachel had disappeared to...

Mistress ordered me to rise and follow her...

I was let out to the yard again... this time to a tree that rachel was currently hugging...

It wasn't a friendly type hug... it was a cuffs locked around the trunk type hug...

Before long, i was attached hugging the tree on the opposite side...

The "Wicked Whip" made another appearance to be sure we were nice and warm...

And then Mistress was gone and once again... rachel and i were bound in the great outdoors...

Thankfully, Mistress returned before tooooo long, although exactly how long, i don't know...

Unfortunately was for more fun with the whip...

It was during a little breathier that i hear...

"missy, what's that on your leg?"

i look down and see a black bug which appears to be the size of a quarter climbing up my leg... UUUUGGGGHHHHSSSS

i start really squirming and stomping my foot and doing whatever i could think to try and dislodge the bug but no luck...

i begged... "please Mistress, please knock it off!"

HA... yeah right... was amusing her immensely and we wouldn't want that to stop... <sigh>

It continued it's climb up my leg... over my bunched up skirt and up under my blouse... DOUBLE UUUGGGGHHSSSSSS

Mistress laughed and think said something about enjoy my new friend and left us alone again...

i wanted to scream!!!

i swear i that one bug must have called it's friends as i swear at one point i could feel at least four or five sets of tiny little legs/feet/whatever crawlin all over me...

eeeeeiyyyeeeeee and yuck!!!!!!!!

Couldn't seem to squirm enough...

Was soooo relieved when Mistress returned and freed us from the tree... (i'm still cleaning off the sap)

Mistress ordered me to be sure that i was bug free and then return to the RV...

i stripped off my blouse and shook and shimmed and patted and rubbed till was pretty sure i had them all off...

Although i can't say for sure as the rest of the night... i kept getting little feelings like... ewwww is that another bug??? OH mY!!!!

Mistress then brought out the clothes pins again and while having rachel and i stand side by side... proceeded to cover each of our sissy dicks with clothespins...

There must have been 25 or more clothespins on each of us...

Mistress proceeded to run Her hands over... pull... pinch... snap at them alternating between me and rachel and sometimes using both hands to get us both squirming and writhing...

About the time Mistress tired of whacking at them to remove them with the crop... we had a little contest...

Mistress had us jump up and down to see if we could dislodge the pins on our own... UUUGGGGHHHHSSSSS!!!!!

we then had to jump and shake until one of more of the now dreaded clothespins released their grip and flew from one of our bodies...

Unfortunately... we were then ordered to stop and the pins that came off one... Mistress would attach to the other... oh my oh my Oh my...

This went on for some time and those pins were sooooo painful as they bounced and shook but also sooo stubborn in their grip and seemed that most refused to budge and i think rachel won that round and got the most off...

Then Mistress removed the rest... some with the crop... some with pull... some she would just pinch and pull a little and then move on to another... yikes...

In between the pain of the clothespin removal, Mistress would rub the skin under and cause even more feelings to rush in... sometimes it felt wonderful... other times was even more painful than the pin itself...

After the pins were all off, the M paddle made it's appearance and we each received a fresh batch of "M's" and before i knew it, it was time for bed again and tonight...

my night in the cage...

There was one... no two things... i kinda glanced over for one reason or other...

The one was the the metal cage...

Sort of like a cb2000 but metal... and sooo heavy...

When we had taken all the toys out to the RV, i had noticed that was included... i had to look it over since rachel was locked, i kinda knew who it was meant for... and did i mention... it was heavy!!!

When Mistress put it on me, and after some "checking it", rubbing and poking and prodding and "checking it" some more... i was tryin to get hard but of course was denied and thought might not be a problem... but it was still heavy!!!

After seeing i was secured, my panties were pulled up and that was that for a while...

Few chores, errands, etc... and later...

While in the land yacht as rachel calls it...

Mistress was giving a few of her toys... my butt included... a workout...

i had mentioned it a little earlier that as time had gone by and the semi subsided... the weight of the device really began to make itself felt and continually stretched and pulled my whole sissy package...

At one point during the whippin', caning, paddling, etc... Mistress delivered one particularly hard blow and the weight of the cage and perhaps a little of the perspiration that had developed and etc, etc... my poor sissy balls stretched thin enough and the whole thing landed on the floor with a thud...

Mistress laughed so hard She had to sit down a moment to calm Herself... :D

Was certainly quite a moment to say the least... <giggles>

The other thing i had neglected to mention... that first night i think it was... while Mistress was looking under the bed... <sigh> oh my... ;)

She pulled out a Humbler!

"I think tomorrow missy should try this out!"

And with that she laid it on the floor by head so at the moment i was staring right at it from about 1 foot if that... <gulp>

i believe the main reason i glanced over this first time through was that W/we didn't actually get around to using it until Sunday morning but ohhhhhhhh owwwieee oww oww ohhhhhhhh was it ever used!!!

But as i say that was Sunday i still had my night in the cage ahead of me...

Saturday night went pretty well although it seemed the cage was smaller than last time... hmmmm

i awoke several times and one time tried to sit up and stretch my legs but all that did was make me brush against the cold cage and i curled back up under my blanket and did manage to get back to sleep for little while longer...

If i would have know what was to come, i might have begged Mistress to allow me to stay in the cage...

After waking up some, it wasn't long after that the Humbler made it's appearance and was quickly attached to my balls...

This was the first time i had experienced one of these and it is a humbling experience to say the least...

Just the fact that it makes standing completely erect is outta the question... guess that's fitting since seems erections are prohibited around here anyways... :D

Besides the fact that standing up is impossible... it also presents the balls as quite an inviting target and when there's a Mistress standing by with a little leather flogger... Yowwwwiieee yow yeeeooowwwwwww

Think my balls looked like they had been attacked by a swarm of bees... all covered in red spots and bumps... for days...

After my time in the Humbler, rachel also got her turn and think she enjoyed it bout as much as me... LOL

Little later we were back in the land yacht again and got got a few more M's for the trip... Thank You Mistress... :)

Was quite a weekend... the trip home started out a little rough as shortly after we left Mistress', it started raining harder than the wipers could clear it...

After a short stop to let some of the rain pass and to get a quick bite to eat... the rain did clear out and we made pretty decent time getting home.

What a weekend and thanks again Mistress! :D

20. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Wow am i ever slacking in the journal updates...

Was kinda quiet there for a while but...

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

Have been home from the Gathering 4 days now and hasn't been one of those days that i didn't think back to the weekend...

Not to mention the constant shifting in my chair... my butt is still a little tender in spots... :)

It's also been quite a week for me being back in my CB2000... Mistress had given me a bit of a break before the Gathering and i was rather enjoying that but then on my last day there, She put on a new lock and the whole thing took on a whole new feel with the click of that lock.

i can't begin to thank E/everyone for everything but hope T/they all know i had a great time and it was such an honor and pleasure meeting and serving E/everybody and it really gives the Mansion a whole new look and feel for me too...

21. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Wow, nearly a year between postings... must be havin loads of fun cause the time is certainly flyin these days... LOL

Guess things had been little quiet there for a while but not recently...

Not sure where to start... again... guess the best would be in sticking with site theme...

i'm locked back in plastic again... oh my... :)

Mistress Michelle was kinda enough to sell me a certain CB6000 complete with installation and key holding...

Wow what a week it was after my visit...locked the whole time and preparing for my first "outting"...

Yes i've also gotten "out" recently as pictured in my new profile pic... <blush>

Thankfully, Mistress was kind enough to allow me access to Her key so didn't have to go out with unladylike bulges but my freedom was short lived and i'm back locked again... and now with the key hundreds of miles away for sure... <GULP>

Someways this week as been soo much harder than the first... and to make things even more interesting...

i found when locked i tended to lose interest in dressing... i mentioned this to Mistress and think that problem has now been solved... would be a shame to have beautiful clothes and lingerie just sit in a drawer or closest anyway i spose... ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice