Custom Lori with Retainer

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by lokdnsteel, Feb 14, 2022.

1. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    #1 lokdnsteel, Feb 14, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
    1CB0A8A7-A08D-4FB5-AA75-8DE260FBFE32.jpeg B688601A-2AF4-4225-B1C7-C3E4D9D58976.jpeg 1B0771E3-A851-4E6B-B8CE-B583D4B86B77.jpeg I purchased a custom Lori device from another CM member here and have modified the retainer ring to become a great cage. I have another custom Lori 2A with retainer ring but wanted a bit more open design.
    This one has an upper and lower half that fit together. I had been wanting this style device as it’s easier to put on the retainer and lock together with the screws.
    I’m not pierced so I engineered my own retainer ring using a size 12 mens titanium wedding ring and cold welded it to a stainless steel dowel that acts as the anchoring post. This setup so far works great and doesn’t pinch anywhere. The retainer ring is very snug around my glans (but not tight, it doesn’t disrupt my pee stream) and for me it’s impossible to pull the penis out of the cage. Even if you could escape, you’d never be able to thread the penis head back in without taking the device apart which requires the screw key.
    I believe Miss Lori is back up and running last I heard. She makes a great custom device.
    Anyways I wanted to post this as an idea for those who are not pierced and are seeking a more secure device that you can’t escape from.
    Lokdnsteel

John Anderson, Peter3811 and Koekoek like this.
  2. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    Looks fantastic! Good job on the retainer ring mod. I had ordered a 2A last year and got caught up in the debacle when Mike left. (I had waited months and was only a few orders out when the s#!t hit the fan.) Anyway, enjoy! Wish I had a 2A, but I won't be ordering from that company.

lokdnsteel likes this.
  3. lokdnsteel

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the compliment. Yah I was aware of the whole falling out they had. I felt bad for anyone who had an order placed and was waiting for so long. My original device took six months but was well worth the wait. These are amazing and a work of art.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    Looks great. I have a love hate relationship with my Lori's #5. Love being locked. Hate waiting to be unlocked. But then I find myself missing being locked. Talk about the Catch 22.

lokdnsteel likes this.
  5. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    What is cold welding and how do you do it? I want to modify a stainless device but will need to break an existing weld, move a part, and reweld it. I don't have a hot welder.

6. lokdnsteel

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    I used a product called J-B Weld. It’s a super high strength steel reinforced epoxy used to bond many different types of materials together including steel. It’s been around a long time. I’ve used it lots in the past on various things and it’s never failed.
    So I used it here to connect my new improved retainer ring and anchor post together. All you do is mix the two products and apply it and let it cure for a day and you’ve got a super strong bond that should last forever in theory.
    Hope this helps.

7. maxsecurity4sub

maxsecurity4sub Active member

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Love the picvs and write-up.

Would love to see some pics of the underside of your cock and how the device functions from that angle.

8. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Looks very nice. Is that a nasty little spike inside at the top?

9. lokdnsteel

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    Good catch! Yes there are a total of four little studs inside the cage, two on inside top and two more on the bottom. They’re all kind of filed down flat so nothing sharp or poking. I’ve seen a few Lori devices out there that had these. Maybe some kind of anti pullout deterrent? I’m not exactly sure as I’m not the original owner of this device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice