Preparing Again

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Armitage, Feb 3, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Armitage

Armitage Sissy on the edge

Retird
    Buckinghamshire
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    After a long period of occasional short period lock ups in my favorite Holy Trainer, in pretty pink of course, I’m now preparing my sissy clit for another long period of lockdown and denial. By preparing I mean conditioning the soft skin at the base and around my shaved sack to toughen it up and hopefully minimize sore spots from permanent wear. This involves daily wear but removal at night to allow any soreness from rubbing to clear. I’ve done this before and after a while the rub, heal, repeat does toughen me up.
    Even with the lock up periods of around 14 hours a day I’m practicing self denial at all times until I’m ready to lock without removal. My head is already swimming in the delicious pool of being on the edge which I so crave and love. My whole body is alive to every sensation from the feel of my sheer stockings on my shaven body to my pert nipples rubbing on the lace cup of my bra. My tremble Inducing sissy senses are off the scale. Keeping myself in a state of arousal is very much a part of my personal chastity experience and gazing at the delicious locked sissy’s in their pretty lingerie in The Gallery goes a long way to helping me in achieving that state. This may go against some others beliefs, those who want to use chastity to kerb arousal as they serve a Master, Mistress, Wife and KH but I hope those don’t judge me as we’re all different. I don’t have that in my life and cannot see me currently finding it. Mine may not be yours,,, yours may not be mine,,I’m just a slut and that’s it.
    So here I go again,, not even fully locked yet but already wondering why I ever step outside of this wonderful world of sweet chastity and orgasm denial that I so love

MtnViper likes this.
  2. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    We understand where you are coming from and good on you for sticking to and carrying out your form of chastity kink. Much the same as we are. One thing I can suggest which you may find a help. When we finally started into full time wearing of cages we established a routine of wearing a cage through the day and a cock ring for the night. This we found helped to toughen up the skin especially under the scrotum plus the other advantage being it allowed us free play at night.
    Good on you for being you

Armitage likes this.
  3. Armitage

Retird
    Buckinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I’ll give that a try

4. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    We found that worked for us with the SS devices, however the resin devices really do stick to the skin and give a good dose of scrotum burn for which I use a moisturizing cream to relieve.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck on your journey!

7. Armitage

Retird
    Buckinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the kindness all. Still being a good little sissy and preserving with my conditioning. Skin is getting used to the cage again but not quite ready to comfortably wear it permanently yet. The good news is that despite constant temptation I have stuck to a strict hands off policy when unlocked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice