Disappointment with orgasms?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2015, Jan 23, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Yes, a couple of times. Like something just relieved pressure. No orgasmic feelings though.

Guest 2015 likes this.
  2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes i agree

Guest 2015 likes this.
  3. Guest 2015

Guest 2015 Member

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    I am now starting my third week out of a cage and still no orgasm. I wonder if wearing a cage all these years is comparable to training wheels on a bike. Did I graduate to chastity without a cage? I’m horny all the time but I don’t want to orgasm. What are your experiences? Anyone have a similar experience?

bondinchas likes this.
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    The first time I did 31 days straight and the sage came off I didn't orgasm for another 7 days. Once the cage was off I totally forgot about chastity and sex.

bondinchas and Guest 2015 like this.
  5. CagedandhisQueen

Local Time:
    Well, when I’m unlocked and my Queen chooses to give me an orgasm I can honestly say they are the best and most all consuming orgasms I’ve ever had. On the one occasion she tied me to the bed before removing my cage and made me cum 3 times in one hour. 1 and 2 were great and no 3 was a tiny dribble and hurt a bit. She enjoyed the third one best…obviously. The only orgasm I can imagine being better is the one we haven’t achieved yet…where she torments me sufficiently in public, in a bar or restaurant that I cum handsfree in my cage whilst looking her in the eyes. She’ll want a photo of the wet patch that will form on my trousers no doubt, so when it appears in our galleries, you’ll know we got there.

bondinchas and Guest 2015 like this.
  6. Guas

Guas Member

UK
    Local Time:
    For the beginning I would like to say that I am 43 years old because not all ages are the same. I don't know what is the sex appetite is like on 60's, but in my experience 30's is Much different than 40's for example.

It's been quite some times that the piv sex is not as satisfying because of my stamina.
    Even before the chastity my beloved wife was not in the mood for sex often enough to build the necessary stamina to really enjoy it.

The way to deal with it was the introduction of a quite thick penos sleeve that minimises the penis sensation plus makes my penis a bit thicker.
    Out of this win-win situation I found out that I enjoy more seeing her have a better time and my orgasm is better.

But after the encagement although I think I want to beg her for a relish, last month she gave me a magnificent bj and hand job to a great O, I felt completely disappointed a second after that!
    I didn't say a thing because I didn't want to heart her in any way but denying is much more satisfying in the end.

Yesterday I got relished because my cage gave me a nice cut in the shaft and I had a really new experience.

In the past I had a few overflow ejaculations, we called them, while I was caged and I thought that it was because of long time caged.
    Yesterday I was taking a pish and at the final contractions to empty my blader, I felt that the fluid was thicker.
    I took a look and I was ejaculating to my surprise there standing with only the feeling of a pish.

I told my wife and she told me that the next time I will have it, we are going to try if this also improves my stamina!
    Let's see when this is going to be.

So in general, the more I am caged and denied, the more I don't enjoy and don't want to orgasm.
    It feels better to have this burning sensation that denial is giving me right after the end of every sexual session!

bondinchas likes this.
  7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Same here

8. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Well said, my GF has way better Os when she is in tease mode. It's worth it and her's become ours and hits on spirituality

bondinchas and DirtyFeet like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice