Smell

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Beta101, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Beta101

Beta101 Member

Engineer
    Romania, Timiș
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    I've been using a plastic device daily since november last year. I would take it off at night and put it back on in the morning. But recently my wife got onboard to hold the keyes so its 24/7 for some time. I wash myself daily with the cage on but she also gives me the key proper cleaning every 3 days or whenever i ask for.
    The thing is i've been peeing whithin the cage and noticed it developed an ugly smell no matter how much i clean it. Is this issue present on all cages, even metal ones? Or is there something i can clean with so that the bad odor goes away?
    Has anyone experienced this issue with plastic cages, how do you cope with it? I'm plannig to invest in a titanium custom cage. Do they smell the same?

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    yes plastic one's do for quite a while, Metal one's are ok, no smell with those

Beta101 likes this.
  3. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    Even with a metal cage, the funky smell can grow. Mine is removed for a thorough cleaning every night before bed.

Beta101 likes this.
  4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    I completely agree with starflyer. My first cage was a holy trainer and I used it for several months and I too could never completely get rid of the odor. I initially thought the steel would be uncomfortable but I pulled the trigger on buying a steel cage and it actually proved to be incredibly comfortable over the plastic cage. Way easier to clean and best of all no odor. I’ve since switched up to a Behind Barz steel belt and it’s still so easy to clean and keep clean. You’ll be way happier making the switch to steel.

Jail Bird and Beta101 like this.
  5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    6844C518-5BB6-414A-8790-C88EBA91A62F.png The more open the steel cage design the better. This is a style of cage that I wore for a long time that was one of my favorites as far as ball trap cages go.

Beta101 likes this.
  6. Beta101

Beta101 Member

Engineer
    Romania, Timiș
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    It's good to know, i'll definitely switch to a steel one then, maybe titanium as i read they are lighter and since i'm a grower weight is not in my advantage.

@taped2 Indeed, i also noticed the smell since i wore it 24/7. Before it wasn't like this.

Nice looking cage that little gnome. :)

Guest 3729 and taped2 like this.
  7. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Enclosed devices will build odor more and faster than open cages. Plastic is more porous of a material and can harbor bacteria and other smelly stuff much more easily than metal. Plastic is much lighter weight and is available in more contoured shapes than metal cages typically. It's a matter of trade off and preferences.

Beta101 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice