Decision on Neosteel Shemale chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Latexkatie, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Latexkatie

Latexkatie Member

London
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Hello everyone,

So I have decided to take the plunge and purchase a full belt from neosteel. I have carried out all the measurements and ready to order but I'm trying to decide on which option I would like to purchase.

Options:

1. She-Male Hip Chastity Belt, total design

2. She-Male Total System Module "Spaceless"

3. "The Marvellous-FUN" She-Male Protection Sports System Module.

Ideally I would like the total design so I can have a looking shield over the anus.

I have searched the forums so appologies if this has already been answered.

Would someone be able to tell me what the difference between the three options are please and if neosteel do a total design in the fun module.

Also does anyone have experience of exercising in the total system?

Thank you for any help it's very much appreciated.

Katie xx

Aspire02 likes this.
  2. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    So of the options you've posted, options 1 & 2 are the most similar.
    Option 1 (the She-Male Hip Chastity Belt, total design) is the oldest of them all.
    Option 2 (She-Male Total System Module "Spaceless") is basically the next generation of Option 1 and unlike Option 1, is entirely made of metal so it doesn't use a liner (the black edge on the total system which means there are fewer parts to degrade over time)
    Both Option 1 & Option 2 allow for a locking shield over the anus. Unless there's a specific reason (like cost), Option 2 is probably what most people would go with between the two since it's the newer / upgraded design.

Option 3 ("The Marvellous-FUN" She-Male Protection Sports System Module), since it is based on The Fun (which is also similar to the Arch) is widely considered one of the most comfortable belts and is an entirely different beast compared to Options 1 & 2. The "Sports" part of the belt is referring to the fact that it uses a cable over the anus as opposed to an anus opening like in Options 1 & 2 (although you can get both of those in a sport style cable which is more comfortable than the anus opening).
    The use of the cable means you can still lock a dildo on but it won't be through the use of a plate (the dildo locks to the cable itself).

Another benefit of the sports style cable is that you'll avoid chafing which can happen between your thighs from the anus opening if you opt to not get the cable for the Total Design or the Spaceless. In summary, the sports style cable is better for longer term comfort while the anus opening allows you to lock a dildo on the plate.

While some folks have found success exercising in the Total Design / Spaceless, I have found it difficult to do much in my Spaceless (even sitting for long periods of time).

Mr Mende is known to work with customers based on their needs and has been known to do customizations so any questions on customizations is probably best left for him to answer.

Aspire02, Latexkatie and mafsub like this.
  3. Latexkatie

Latexkatie Member

London
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Hi Skidmark,

Thank you so much for you reply and information. It's certainly helpful in making the decision. I've ordered option 1 but will discuss with Mr Mende to run through your points above.

I'll obviously send you a few pics of me modelling the new device when it arrives as a thank you for your response and I'll keep you posted on the final choice.

Now the 8 week wait..... o its going to be a long 8 weeks

Once again thank you for your response and advice its very helpful and appreciated.

Katie xx

Aspire02 and skidmark199 like this.
  4. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    No problem!

Best of luck and look forward to seeing you in your belt when it arrives!

Aspire02 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice