Seeking To Become A Piss Slave

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by moonviper890, Jan 4, 2022.

1. moonviper890

moonviper890 Member

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    While I have always had an interest in bondage, I started the process of actually seeking to become a full time sex slave about 7 years ago. In that time, I’ve learned a lot, and met a lot of interesting people.

The thing that has kept me from “taking the plunge” and actually committing to become one has been, plain and simple, fear. It’s time for me to commit to actually becoming the slave I have dreamed about for so long, or choose to give up the search and pursue other dreams in my life.

A couple of years ago, I had the opportunity to enter into an almost ideal situation for me, but I backed out at the last minute, and it is one of my biggest regrets. Should I manage to find a master that I connect with, we will definitely need to find ways to ensure my follow through on starting my new life. I don’t want to spend the rest of my life regretting the right opportunity to live my fantasy life.

With the intent of actually making my dream of becoming a full time slave come true, I am contacting each of the potential master candidates that I thought were worthy.

What I am seeking
    I am seeking a full time master / slave arrangement with essentially no limits. My hope is to find someone with whom I will be able to trust that, even though I have no choices once we begin, I will not fear being hurt. My potential master will be someone in whom I can place ultimate trust.

[​IMG]Once I agree to give up my former life to enter a new life of service I don’t want there to be any possibility of being able to escape or be rescued from what i have gotten myself into. It IS extreme… no doubt; but for it to be REAL it also has to have consequences… and those consequences MUST be ABSOLUTE!.

While I have spent a lot of time describing my ideal arrangement of serving as a full time urinal while being locked away in a cage for the rest of my life, I understand that this may not be realistic in every situation. At a minimum, however, for me to enter into a lifetime arrangement, I have certain expectations which must be met:

• I enter into a master/slave agreement with the understanding that I will be serving as a slave for the rest of my life.
    • Serving as a urinal will be one of my primary functions. Ideally, I would serve a household which had many male members, or potentially several visitors, so that my service as a piss slave would be needed several times per day.
    • While it might not be practical for me to be locked in a cage for the rest of my life, a collar and cuffs would need to become a permanent part of me.
    • Purely because I do not have a passport, and lack the time to obtain one, I am willing to relocate to anywhere in the United States for the right opportunity. I currently live in Minneapolis, MN, and potential masters who happen to live in the general area will probably get a better reaction from me, but I will relocate, at my own expense, for the right situation.
    • In a request that I am sure to regret, I ask that once I begin service, that a locking butt plug be secured inside of me. This would be locked inside of me at all times, unless I was eliminating waste, or serving as a hole for my master’s pleasure.
    Timeline
    [​IMG]As a part of my “shit or get off the pot” concept, I have decided that, depending of the needs of the particular master I choose, that the beginning of my service will fall on one of three dates:

• October 8, 2019. This is my 48th birthday, and I can think of no better birthday present to give myself than to begin a new life and fulfilling a lifelong fantasy.
    • January 1, 2020. Having my collar locked closed at the stroke of midnight is the perfect way to start a new year.
    • Approx March 1, 2020. This date is chosen purely for financial reasons. I will receive a large bonus from my current employer a couple of months prior to this, and this will allow me to purchase supplies if it is necessary to do so. If master already owns those supplies, this financial resource will not be needed.
    About Me
    I am a regular guy with a good job, leading a normal life. I have no diseases, and I would not be “running away” from my present life. Becoming a full time slave is simply an alternate path for me.

cowboybiker and qwer75 like this.
  2. moonviper890

moonviper890 Member

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    Dates above are incorrect.

Seeking ASAF (As soon as feasible)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice