Kink3d (K3d) Cobra Sizing Questions

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Unremarkable Jamie, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    (So many names for the same device - makes it hard to search... Anyway:)

I'm curious about the Kink3d Nano N+ 0.9x, which has the smallest diameter tube I've seen. But I'm still totally perplexed by whether to get the XD or the regular base ring, not to mention which size - too small and the boys will never get through, too big enough to get through and it'll slip off.

I'm trying solve the problem of my balls getting crushed in the gap by all the other ball-trap devices I've tried. I'm hoping that with a small diameter, I'll be able to get a ring that's big enough to get the boys through.

Anybody else who's "high and tight" had any experiences with K3d?

Thanks

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Slave-boy

Slave-boy Member

Local Time:
    I have the Cobra N with the XD option. I consider myself "high and tight", but I has a problem with my balls slipping out with most cages until I narrowed the gap. For me, this is the most comfortable cage I have and one of two my balls don't sneak out, but if you struggle with the ball gap being too narrow, I would not go with XD.

3. Mr_B2033

Mr_B2033 Member

Local Time:
    The xD ring definitely improved my issues with ball slipping. With my original ring, in cold months, I would slip daily. Now, with the xD, I can have a slip on occassion (very rare) but those are usually caused by something I am doing, e.g riding a bike, but temperature plays a big part for me. With the xD i achieved my longest continous lock 24/7 lock up during Locktober of 26 days. I know this is not alot compared to some, but I followed that up with 22 consecutive days. I found with previous cages, that only came with 45mm or 50mm , that 45mm was too tight and caused irriation. This is the size 3 ring, 47.6mm and seems to be just right.

4. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you both, this is very helpful. I think I'll be putting together a K3D order....

5. Mr_B2033

Mr_B2033 Member

Local Time:
    Good luck!

6. CagedbyMistressM

CagedbyMistressM New member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Hi Slaveboy, I can’t recommend ball stretching enough if your high and tight. I had virtually no gap between shaft and ball which made the back ring base rub on the scrotum until red and sore. Ball stretching whenever the cage is off (if you are not 24/7), with both a mix of steel weights and silicone, have made a massive difference to comfort levels. Just 10mm of stretch makes a huge difference to the ring pressure on your balls. And so now I can wear the cage for days without any of the previous problems.
    I use 400g weight. A mix between 35/50 mm Oxballs neo stretcher. The smaller stretcher can be worn at the same time as the cage for maximum benefit.

Slave-boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice