How to contact Cherry Keeper

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Dr Overcum, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Dr Overcum

Dr Overcum New member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Can anyone help with information on how I can contact Cherry Keeper about their product?

The button for "Contact the Designer" does nothing.
    The button for "Send Message" next to the Twitter logo does nothing.

Beyond the frustration of the contact methods not working, I'm led to start wondering whether they are still in business? Unresponsive websites, sadly, have led me down that rabbit hole before.

Any information or advice would be appreciated!

2. Dr Overcum

Dr Overcum New member

Local Time:
    ADDENDUM: I have an account at Cherry Keeper, and I am logged in when I try the above actions.

3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    The site you have an account with is Shapeways, not Cherry Keeper - the CK website is just a search engine. I assure you, I get messages there daily, but I don't get to respond daily as I work a day job fulltime and support a family. You probably just need to verify your e-mail using the link Shapeways sends you - sometimes that e-mail winds up in your spam or junk folder. That is the best way to contact me for questions.

I'm not sure what twitter logo you are referring to, but I don't accept DMs on Twitter.

If you're struggling with contacting me through those means, private message me here - I do check those periodically, but typically only respond when I have a day off from my day job (typically saturday and sunday)

4. Dr Overcum

Dr Overcum New member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for the quick reply; I'm glad to hear from you! You were correct - the problem was that I hadn't made use of the link that Shapeways sent me. For some strange reason it didn't show up until this morning.

I totally understand your situation - the Cherry Keeper site, family, job - and will be happy to hear from you when your time permits. I will contact you via the Cherry Keeper / Shapeways link later this morning.

By the way, what I interpreted as a Twitter link appears on your top page - it's the bird logo next to the "send message" button. Clicking on the button does take me to the Shapeways contact form, not Twitter. (I attached a screen shot.)

Cheers and thanks again.

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 8.58.27 AM.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice