Need some help! Any advice, I cant lose my Wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Derrdevil1990, Dec 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Derrdevil1990

Derrdevil1990 Member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    I appreciate this, I feel like it likely is that simple. Simple is never simple though. My issues are personal and have more to do with me then her. Thank you for your input!

2. Robertsmith

Robertsmith New member

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    She is already gone.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    It sounds like all this meets some of your fetish needs but I see strong signs that she is feeling contemptuous toward you which is a normal mental process that people go through to alleviate guilt as they leave a partner for a new one. What she may have felt as exciting and kinky in the beginning will seem pathetic and weak to her as she justifies her actions. I’d say your relationship is in severe danger and if you want to save it, deeper submission will only seal your fate.

4. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    A submissive isn't and never should be considered a 'lesser being'. That strikes me as being a remarkably bad attitude for anyone to take.

D/s are two extremes of the same coin, which ultimately means the dominant who thinks that of their submissive is by definition ALSO a lesser being.

5. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Opinions are like fetishes - everybody got one.

6. Derrdevil1990

Derrdevil1990 Member

Local Time:
    Maybe, maybe not. You say its in severe danger, but I'm not so sure. I think she just wants me to meet certain expectations. The thing is we are here now, and there is no really going back. As I have said before in this thread earlier, that a lot of my initial insecurities in the relationship, were derived I think from my constant overthinking. I started this thread with real concerns, fear I would be abandoned. I think we are for now in a better place. We have finally talked things out, I needed somewhere to vent and get things off my chest. I appreciate all that have taken not and given advice. I have a lot to learn about being a sub. Its not as Hot and bothering as I might have thought it would have been. Though I defiantly enjoy being submissive. When I posted this thread I was in a moment of desperation, the advice I need now is more on how to deal with my angst and struggles. People who are experienced in being submissive and given themselves to there dominant. I need help and encouragement on how to act. I asked her if me becoming more submissive has turned her off. She told me it didn't, she just expects me to not make expectations for her, to just listen and let it flow. My resolve in being submissive has not waivered and I really want this relationship to thrive. Give me advice on how to make that happen ya know? Maybe others can read this all and learn something like me. I never thought I needed to let things out, but sitting her typing things out has already strongly helped me resolve some issues in myself. I respect your thought process.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  7. Derrdevil1990

Derrdevil1990 Member

Local Time:
    I don't know its kind of hit or miss on that aspect for different people. Feeling like a "lesser being" actually makes me feel oddly good. Perhaps to each their own.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  8. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Btw it is not a poly relationship for a poly relationship everything happens with the consent of everyone.

9. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    True, but opinions like 'some groups of individuals are lesser people' got left behind in the 1930's

10. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    First of all, they weren't left behind, not at all.
    Second, don't you think that comparing whole political philosophies and lifestyles of two consenting adults is a bit unfair?

11. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    After paa-roosing responces..
    Theres nothing like getting varied and wide ranging discussions on a topic... No offense to anyone..
    Just simply seek out a kink accepting therapist for yourself.. And one for couples counseling as a start.. And maybe she sees one on her own.. Cant hurt.. You might gains some tools and better understanding of yourself and relationship.. And stop cheating in your chastity cage, make a locking belt/harness/strap of some kind.. ;)

12. Derrdevil1990

Derrdevil1990 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your more lax response. We talked about getting a kink friendly therapist.

13. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    My eyes and brain are bleeding from that first post. Paragraphs would help.

Look, if you're unhappy with this arrangement, be done with it and tell her you're not happy with it and not doing it anymore. You sound miserable, and it sounds like she doesn't care about your misery because you've convinced her that you like it.

Either tell her the truth (that this isn't fulfilling your needs) or find some kind of way to enjoy it.

homebody likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

15. Derrdevil1990

Derrdevil1990 Member

Local Time:
    Thought I would update everyone just for some closure.
    Things with the Queen have gotten a lot better. I took advice from those that have told me to simply submit to her. She is not really all that much of a sadist. As of right now we are doing well. I have completely decided to get over my jealousy issues. She has been much more responsive to me and my feelings when I am not overly annoying to her. Things I need to control are my sensitive emotions, that can be perhaps a bit much.
    As far as the kids, I think some on here have misunderstood. She didn't invite him over without my consent, and he also brought his kids as a play date. They where not involved in anything. So as I had said before in the thread, they are perfectly fine.
    I said before as well that the day I started this Thread was a particularly a day that I was having more a less an anxiety attack. I have gotten over the jealous issues for now. Hopefully I can keep them at bay.
    At this time my wife and I are doing well. Marriage is such a wild battle sometimes! I wanted to thank you all for the advice, even the ones that tried to convince me that it was already over! I am happy to say that it is not. That I believe we are on a journey and it will get better before it gets worse. (well maybe not for me and the cage!)
    I have not cheated my chastity in about a week, and after our last fight that started this thread. I honestly scared to piss her off. Some might say that is as it should be.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice