Locking keys via internet

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by youngy63, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Iron

Iron New member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Look at dreamlover DL 2000 and Chrono Vault.
    New ist a full chastity belt from Fancy Steel, Australia. I have got one after a long time of development .
    The lock and some othe ePlay functions are operated by an App locally or via internet

youngy63 likes this.
  2. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Hello. I'm very interested in this feature, having my KH remotely control the lock.

With the OKLOK XB30 (this product: http://en.oklok.cn/product/21.html) is it possible to achieve this, over the internet? They say the lock is "bluetooth" but my KH is in another country, the smartlock can be reached only through wifi.

Thanks anybody for any help.

3. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Yes, the lock is controlled over the internet. Bluetooth is only used to connect your phone to the lock. Your keyholder uses the internet and the OKLOK app to allow the lock to be opened, and then you can click Unlock on your phone when you see that you have permission to control the lock.

Chirone likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice