Turning point

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Erin Cumswlows, Nov 28, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Erin Cumswlows

Erin Cumswlows Active member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    It was the Saturday after Thanksgiving aka last night. I ask my wife if we could have sexy time. She decided it would be ok. She went to the room around 5:30pm. She took a bath soaking with a few drinks. She was in there for about 1.5 hours. She texted me. Told me to come rub her back. As I did she was laying there the Hatachi wand was out. I told her i need to wash my hands a shave first. Always going down on her in these moments. She said for me to take a shower and clean up if I wanted. So I decided to take a shower as she told me she was going to poke me. After I clean and shaved I returned to the bed where she was laying. It was about 7:30pm at this time. I started to rub her getting her to relax. She told me that she was ready that she had kept herself awake using the vibratory. She then directed me to lick her to orgasim. When she was nice and wet, wanting and ready. I stood between her legs while on her back. I tried to push myself into wanting love pot. I never got hard enough. She used her Hitachi wand. Presses it on her clit. As she did I felt myself building pressure from the vibratory. As I was limp I started to cum as I pushed just through he outer lips. I felt inadequate less of a man. This was the first time I have not gotten hard for her.haunting my thoughts I could not sleep well. I woke up to a soft throbbing feeling. I don't know what to do from here. I feel like crap though. It is hard for me to accept my failure. What can I do to feel better and fix this?

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Cur1ous1

Cur1ous1 Active member

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Cage it and never let it out again… you don’t deserve her. ;)

gingers_sub and Rectrix like this.
  3. Erin Cumswlows

Local Time:
    Idk, maybe you are right. I think that's a little harsh to hear. Exactly what I was thinking but, this is the first time. She does deserve better but wants no ther.

Rectrix and Whiskey05 like this.
  4. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    You set the subject line for this to "turning point". Is this is something you want or embrace? If so... fair enough talk and post about it here, you will be in good company.

If this is not what you want and it makes you "feel like shit" - I think its better to talk to her, or a doctor and/or therapist. Your mental health is more important than any fetish you may engage in as a couple.

-d

BlokeDenied and homebody like this.
  5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Every man, young and old, will suffer from ED from time to time. Don't beat yourself up too much about it.

Try to find root causes (stress, tiredness, pressure to perform, hunger, blood pressure) and maybe go see a doctor.

homebody likes this.
  6. Erin Cumswlows

Local Time:

7. Erin Cumswlows

Local Time:
    I am ready to embrace it. However, I do love feeling my wife honey pot wrapped around my hard cock. If it becomes a regular problem then maybe I should have her cage

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    I agree!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice