Tips for a good night's sleep?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Goddess li, Nov 15, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    bondinchas, Tom Cross and KeyholderD like this.
  2. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    I also agree with a piercing. I'm in a Glans Armor 2 and have absolutely zero issues sleeping or anything else. Best decision we have ever made!

Neander likes this.
  3. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    fact
    The fact that you’re not letting him out, expect him to get used to it, and getting him pierced means you are really serious about enforcing his chastity, which I commend you for.

ugams likes this.
  4. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    I switched from my ball trap cages of every description to a Steelwerks Schandmaske and have Zero problems with waking from night time erections. However, when I had the correct fit on a Short Stop ball trap device I also had few problems.

Tom Cross and Neander like this.
  5. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    If his cage has a ring, make sure to put a little lube on it before sleeping. It helps prevent his skin from being tugged on and pinched.

Tom Cross, Goddess li and bondinchas like this.
  6. Michael3635

Michael3635 Active member

Self employed
    Wyoming
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Yea you did the right thing! Especially based on his comment! Discomfort at night is part of it and to me when i strain at the cage it reminds me im not in charge and makes the feeling of restless agony quite blissful.

Lucky guy! Id sign up for that treatment ANYDAY lol

Goddess li likes this.
  7. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    This is pretty common. Most guys struggle a bit when they have their first overnight lock up. It DOES get easier, but some people take longer than others. For me, it was just a few days. I havent had a night without my cage in 2 years or so.

However, you certainly have to use common sense. If he has actual pain, the cage should come off, and the area should be carefully examined. It may require that he try several different types of cages before he finds the right one. For example, I eventually realized I just couldn't wear a Ball-trap device because my scotum and testicles are too small and too high up against my perineum. As an alternative, I got a piercing and went to a shaft-only device, the Evotion Bijou. It's worked out great for us. I've been in it for 4 years or so, and went fulltime 24/7 about 2 years ago, as I mentioned previously.

Finding the right fit isn't easy, but it can make the difference between long term caging or not. If he can't sleep in it, and it affects his day job, then the kink isn't sustainable either.

Tom Cross, Neander and bondinchas like this.
  8. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    Thanks so much to everyone that has offered advice. He has slept much better, I think he just needed time for me to reaffirm that there was zero chance of him being let out.

Slave-boy, Tom Cross, ugams and 4 others like this.
  9. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    I am glad he is already sleeping better.

I've worn steel devices for the past few years for weeks at a time, so I can't speak on plastic ones. My personal experience for sleeping is:

1. Try to go to sleep dry. By that I mean under and around the device should be entirely dry and not have lubrication. If irritated a small amount under the ring can be placed, but more lubrication means more migration of the ring during erections. I found less = more in this situation as the ring when full migrated up my scrotum puts intense pressure on my testicals waking me up.

2. Tight fitting underwear such as a jock, or thong that holds the device close to the body and again prevents migration of the ring/device down the penis or testicals. I'm sure you could wear briefs as well, but boxer shorts or materials that stretch is a no no.

3. No water 2-3 hours before bed. When you wake up with a hard erection, go pee. This has helped a lot!

4. Inspect the device and genitals nightly before bed. Is he red and sore? Should he have a night out of the device to sleep well, heal a bit, and then place it back on in the morning? I'm not saying he should be entirely unprotected, but rather just the device taken off. A jock or tight fitting underwear will keep him fairly squared away until morning. You'd just have to monitor to make sure he isn't cheating ;)

After about 7-9 days I find myself not waking at all during the night, just typically awake very full and hard in the morning. I would aim to have him caged for around this long anyway as that is when testosterone peaks and finally begins to taper off, and trust me you'll begin to see the benefits!

Tom Cross likes this.
  10. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    I agree with the comments regarding cage size, Goddess li: neither too small nor too large, but same length or slightly shorter than flaccid length. Another tip is to sleep with tight fitting underwear that holds the device close to the body. This helps a lot too.

Tom Cross and Goddess li like this.
  11. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    My experience was, that type and size of the cage matters immensely. It was not my case, that the smaller cage was better. The right fit was the key for me. I onw now more than dozen cages. Custom cage is what works best for me.

I do still have a problem with night sleep.
    I am sleeping a lot better in tight briefs, but the pressure must be applied to the cage, not to balls.
    It hepls me to sleep in string as in the picture upload_2021-11-19_14-23-48.png , but the ring on the picture has to be substituted for the ring of the cage.
    I also tried women suspender, which was tied to the base ring. It helped;
    So anything, what kept the base ring close to the body helped me immensely. The idea is not to stretch balls forward when I naturally get hard at 5 AM.
    When the arrangement is right, I can sleep well.

Anyway, the first 10-20 nights were very exhausting, I was sleeping only for 3-5 hours. I tolerate the cage a lot better now.
    BTW, I was never interested in piercing.

I hope my reply was of some help.

12. Tom Cross

Tom Cross Member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    +1 others have said -- will take some adapting-to but may well be worth trying different cages.
    Something fitted tightly but short may prevent erection growing in first-place ....
    What about a HTv4 Nano or Nub, or some sort of small metal cage?,
    cage needs to work for him, constant sleep deprivation is unhealthy and unfair.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice