The way ahead from here.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Julie, Nov 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Hello, not posted anything for quite a while, so I thought I would post an update.
    And yes to the doubter who said we were destined for a divorce, sorry to disappoint, but we are still together and very much in love.
    Well thats out of the way. So after a few visits to the doctors Weenie was not wearing his cage for the appointments. And it crossed my mind that we are not getting any younger. Just about in out mid 60s now. Hell how times flys.
    I thought I would test him and keep him out of his cage. He duly presented himself with the cage on when he returned from the doctors, I looked at him and stroked his face with my long nails. Smiled and said I don't think there is any need for this anymore'
    I removed the device to see his now well shrunken excuse for a penis. Totally pathetic I reminded him. He looked at me and said "Yes Mistress, I know"
    Bless him, so sweet. I said even if you had ideas of knocking a crafty one out there is nothing to get hold of. I reached down and gently scratched his balls with my long nails......Usually it grow about about an inch and a half. this time nothing.
    IMmmm no reaction.
    I had him kneel on the floor while I chatted with Mark my bull, and looked at it and nothing, just a stream of horrid pre cum collecting on the wood floor. I said to Mark, one moment, I will be back...... I clicked my fingers and pointed..... "Mess, you know what to do" and pointed to the pool. Down he went, like he always does and cleaned it up.
    Still no movement.
    Mark and me chatted, and I mocked and humiliated Weenie and again the pool was growing. I just clicked my finger, ponted and down he went.
    So, my point is I am going to try him without a cage. I think he has mentally become resigned to his fate now after all this time.
    I told him, nothing has changed, he just wont be wearing a cage. He know the only pleasure he will have is watching Mark and myself, but I will admit that get fewer and fewer these days.
    He has asuerd me he will make no attempt to knock one out, he has given me his word, so that is good enough for me.

Dr MBogo, Guest 2684, slave_m and 5 others like this.
  2. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    And that totally fine by me my love. As long as you are happy,then I am doing my job right.
    Love you so much xx

Headtrip, Dr MBogo and Mistress Julie like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the update, and hope your new route works out!

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well least he got a bit of mess come out of his willy and he prob is more happy now he not got his willy all locked away. i think You very nice to him Miss.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    It will be interesting to see if being free does lead to a "reigniting" of his penis! I'm sure you will quickly re-lock it if that happens! :)

Mistress Julie likes this.
  6. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    Indeed it will sweetheart. Last night I had Weenie looking at pictures of a lady called Beverly Carmichael. Beverly is a very good friend of mine and I know Weenie has....well shall we say a bit of an attraction to her style. I had him kneel on the floor at the foot of my bed and looking at her wonderful sexy pictures. I had him explain every picture to me and how he felt about it, all in graphic detail.
    Again no erection, just lots and lots of pre cum drool on my laminate floor.
    No attempt to even touch it. Mmmmm very good I told him, now clean up your mess and leave me alone.

This is Beverly's page on Fetlife.
    https://fetlife.com/users/177862?sp=1

Chaste J. likes this.
  7. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Just a thought Mistress Julie - Having been locked for so long i am wondering whether Weenie will actually miss his cage and if he does get excited by seeing pictures of stunning Dommes like Beverley Carmichael whether he would volunteer to be locked again.

Best of good fortune to Weenie and you Mistress Julie.

8. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    I can appreciate the circumstances, I am also mid-60s, and have been locked for about 5 years. A few months back, I had to unlock for a medical procedure, and my beautiful wife/KH decided to see if I could still get an erection. After 3 days and multiple attempts, nothing had happened, we gave up trying, and I went back in my cage. It didnt really strike me at the time, but I probably dont need a cage anymore to keep me from getting an erection either. I suspect erections are just a memory now.

Mistress Julie likes this.
  9. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    Volunteer or not, if I thought for one minute he was playing with it I would have him back in a cage without question. He really does have no choice in the matter.

Whiskey05, Chaste J. and krambus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice