At what point is chastity a good or a bad thing ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rachel sissy, Oct 21, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel sissy

Rachel sissy Active member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    I am struggling with the idea of chastity anymore as a single male i am not sure if i am doing because i actually feel inferior and undeserving of actual human connection in it's most natural form of sex with a woman. Or am i just into this type of sex and that's it ? It feels okay but after i release i just feel bad like it's not right. Then the cycle continues.

2. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Here's the thing: if you're into it, then it's probably right for you. If you're doing it for any other reason and that is right for you, so be it. The only person qualified to determine if it's a good or bad thing is you.

You may find there are more than a few here who aren't getting sex in any regular form, if at all, and have taken the approach that if sex isn't happening, then why not chastity?

If you feel inferior, is that because feeling inferior turns you on, or is it harming you emotionally, or psychologically? If you honestly feel inferior, it's not a bad thing, as it's your world view, but psychologically some might argue that it's not healthy. At the same time, in a universe of female domination, a sense that women live on a higher plane is not uncommon, and a belief or respect of female superiority is somewhat central to the reasoning of submitting to a woman. If one believes a woman is superior, it's axiomatic that men are inferior, and I don't know that if this is a reasoned approach, one could call it a problem. Psychologically, and emotionally an abnormality, but only because it's compared to the norms of a larger group. I'd argue it's a minority belief, or world view, and isn't wrong.

if you want to engage in chastity, then engage in it. Whether a woman is superior or not does not diminish your value as a human being. You're valuable as a person with or without a woman, simply because you have a brain and a mind and a heart and have something to offer, and you can offer it in a way that no other living soul can. That's being an individual, being human, being alive. Being you.

Be you.

If you want to wear a chastity cage, you don't have to justify it. If you don't want to wear one, you don't have to justify that either, except by mutual agreement with someone else who shares your journey. If you don't have anyone to share that journey, it's still okay if you want to wear, it, equally so if you don't, and your value as a person hasn't changed. Your value doesn't depend on anyone else. With that in mind, only you can determine if it's your path.

It's perfectly okay to get on and off the path while you decide if that's where you want to walk.

3. Rachel sissy

Rachel sissy Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks husbandx for the reply going to need to think about this sort of in a weird place.

4. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Everybody needs a hobby.

MissyB and Rachel sissy like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Its bad if it is no longer fun. Otherwise it's all good.

Whiskey05 and true42 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice