Why Can’t I Purchase A “PA-5000”

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Tied&Denied, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Tied&Denied

Tied&Denied New member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    I was thinking of getting a Prince Albert piercing so I can wear a PA-5000 device but can’t locate any too buy. A few years ago you could easily purchase this device but now it seems to be unavailable even on the official CBX website.

Is there a reason for this as I would like to know where I can purchase a PA-5000 as I find ball rings uncomfortable after a week or two.

Thanks everyone, hope you are all doing ok.

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Good riddance if you ask me.

The build quality sucked in a bad way.

1) The lock would jam in a few weeks no matter the amount of cleaning and oiling. Happened to me several times.

... but ....

2) it would not matter because the cage itself would split apart lengthwise around the same time giving one hellaful surprise to one wearing the cage.

Imagine the cage splitting from top or bottom side, your skin getting in the crack and getting the hardest pinching of your life, bruises and all. Happened to me several times. Plastic welding did not fix the cage. Glue did not fix the device, so it was £££, $$$ and €€€ all over again.

Maybe I should change my avatar to something else to not to remind of those "golden days".

Instead of that monstrosity, take a look at Evotion Wearables, model Evotion Bijou. These guys know what they are doing.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    I think this answers your question!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice