The Urethral Spout trials

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Consumed, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    Before the possiblity of getting a PA, my next endeavor will be to take all the information out there on these "spouts" and give it a fair try.

In this post I'm going to update you on the use and opinion of the Ternance (Amazon) branded product and how it compares to making my own.

Initially the Ternance brand one looks like a good starting point. As @zorglub mentioned in his blog, the inner tube will need to be machined for anything of this type as it is often overlooked. There are some less than desired "rough" edges around the tip of the spout where the floss would be affixed.

I don't know exactly what size I'll need yet, I haven't gotten a dialator to measure but I know for a fact I can insert 8mm without issue. The premade retainer that come from Ternance smallest OD is 10mm. A good starting point.

With the larger one I'm making, I can control most aspects of finish quality with grinding, sanding, and machine polishing. It also gives me the ability to step up in size or between sizes if need be.

Follow for the initial install, adaptation to cage, as well as how well the production of my own design works out.

Attached Files:

2. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Update! So I haven't had much time to start working on the new spout. I did however try the one I got from Amazon. Insertion went pretty well except for I found out that 10mm OD retainer is either too small or I didn't sink it in far enough. The spout came out with the retainer where it's supposed to be. I swear I pushed the follower all the way to the half way point. But yay I'm not bleeding and in any pain from the trial run.

If anyone has any guidance. I couldn't find anything that said how far it's supposed to go in. I'm not sure where the inelastic tissue is.
    My homemade retainer is going to be much bigger.

3. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Couldn't for the life of me drill into the clevis pin properly to hollow it out. Instead I concentrated on making a lock rod for the spout I got online. It interacts well with the cage and can only be removed when unlocked. The large metal dowel is simulating the lock.

Attached Files:

4. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I have made spout myself, but I have lathe. You must use special drill with stainless steel.

5. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    So everything works well together as far as the spout and the cage. Unfortunately my newest size retainer 11.75mm from 10mm originally wasn't big enough. I'm still not 100% on where the retainer is supposed to be nestled so if anyone has any information I'd appreciate it . The 11.75 was on the tip side of the glans. It appeared to be seated ok. There was minimal discomfort but I could look in my urethra and see the retainer.

As soon as I bent over, it pulled out.

6. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    The location of the inelastic annulus inside the urethra can vary by individual. Anecdotal evidence (from customers) tells me it is, on average, located about 1/2" from the tip, but I would say that could be +-1/4" for some people.
    One thing that can make measurement difficult is that some people have strictures (a sort of polyp) behind that annulus and that can make the restriction appear to be located further in. I had that issue personally a few years back. It appears regular wear of the spout with only slight but near constant pulling forward has made the stricture recede, and my retainer, that used to have to be located over 3/4" deep, now sits between 3/8" and 1/2" deep.

The biggest Chinese retainer in that Ternence set (12mm) is slightly smaller in retaining capability than the smallest TetherProduct one (26Fr, 12.25mm), so it is not surprising it would fail to hold for some people.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice