Locktober 2021

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sis_nikki, Aug 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    My day is the 24th...Maybe we can cum together...LOL...

2. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    We are one day apart. I'll cross my fingers for you!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Good luck...I'm not even sure my Wife(KH) will allow me to that day...Or any day...:(

m2s likes this.
  4. MandAFLR1623

Healthcare
    Western North Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    We have done Locktober for the last two years. It is always so much fun to make a fun game of it. I am curious to see how things go this year. We have lived a full time FLR lifestyle for the last three years but chastity has been on and off (more on) throughout that time. This year, we made an agreement in July that being locked was going to be status quo going forward. With that in mind, I am sure that we will participate in Locktober but I am not sure that it will be much different than the last two months.

5. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    I would hope to be locked for October but nothing is certain with my wife. Today, we're at 11 weeks of me being locked and normally my wife's interest has waned before this point and it's all done and dusted. But here we are. Almost equalling my longest duration.

A little under a month ago, (the start of her monthly cycle and horniest part of her cycle) some intense teasing and edging was occurring and it went on for several days. During that time, some promises were made by both of us. Promises of rewards for each other. My reward for taking a good pegging AND cuming whilst caged (next weekend) would be my wife finding another man to fuck....... and that would be happy to have me get him hard with my mouth. Her reward would be seeing me with a cock in my mouth! As I said, the pegging session has been arranged and the nice hotel booked. I'm quite confident that I'll take her strap-on OK and that she'll be able to fuck the cum out of me. What I'm not so confident about is her strength of patience. She could fuck the living shit out of me and regardless of the outcome, call time on the chastity play because it's generally not fun for her and she herself has submissive tendencies that need scratching.

So it could go either way. I could be unlocked next weekend or I could still be locked throughout September and possibly October, during which time, my wife will be trying to procure a man to satisfy her and to break through what was my ultimate hard limit. And who knows. If things go as promised and she sees me cuming from anal stimulation and then sees me get comfortable with a cock in my mouth, she may see me sexually as anything but a man and make the cuckold thing a more regular/permenant fixture in our lives. No small task. Finding that kind of man though. She's not going to want to settle for a munter that doesn't mind the gender of the mouth that's servicing his cock. He's going to have to have something about him visually and he's going to have to stimulate her mind and know his way around a woman's body! "Needle in a haystack" springs to mind!

But for me, that would be utopia. Cucked, locked and forced bi-sexual with a little feminization sprinkled in.

Being a pervert and locked in chastity can be quite the ride!

6. ultrasr

ultrasr Member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Last year was my first Locktober&NOvember, actually we managed to do it 76 days, making it my longest denied period untill now. We went more than 2 months because I realised that knowing the release date kidnaps a lot from the pleasure of the experience. Knowing the release date makes the whole period just a race to the finish for me so we decided that this year will be different from the beggining.
    I must say that we like and we practice from.time to time, 3 somes with the 3rd person man as I am bisexual. From the moment we started playing with chastity I discovered that I like also to.crossdress and that I can be a submissive sissy.
    So this year, we will start Locktober session somewhere after the last vacation, around the mid October and it will end when my kh wife will want( probably not this year). We discussed not to force a reward release on Christmas or New Years Eve. She will offer me only when and if she wants the Big O, she will milk, peg me or give me a caged or not caged ruined orgasm also when and if she wants. And the most important she will cuckold me sometime during this time, with one of our previous partners and I will be their sissy locked slave only available to serve orally both of them and to be penetrated by the Master. Although we had previous encounters that started with me locked and crossdressed it will be the first time when during a 3some I will not be allowed penetrative sex and/or an orgasm. It will be the first time as a sissy slave, I will be humiliated and will have to endure different corporal punishments and I can't wait for this to happen !!

7. Sean Mills

Sean Mills New member

Local Time:
    So, I'm also somewhat new but, I've gone 14 days earlier this month but, my keyholder friend I'm sending my keys to is planning on keeping them at least until January and I locked up August 31st. So, I'm going to be locked for simptember through denial December. Since I've never gone that long, wish me luck!

bondinchas likes this.
  8. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    This will be my 4th locktober but my first with my new Mistress this will be interesting this year.

MissyB and sis_nikki like this.
  9. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Somehow, I may have forgotten to mention the existence of this "locktober" thing to my wife.

10. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Let me speak with her.

sis_nikki and true42 like this.
  11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Hahahahaha ... no.

There's no real challenge to keeping me locked. I already do exactly as I'm instructed. I literally can't remember the last time that I disobeyed her, but it's been years.

12. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
  13. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Since I got my BBCS I've been building up my time in the belt and I'm 'looking forward' to doing my first ever Locktober. Assuming all goes well I might even extend it into November too :)

14. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Femdom_Chastity_Locktober_0003b.jpg

Would love to chat with others local (Manitoba, Canada) to us.

15. Cindy slut

Cindy slut Member

Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    I did it last year and it was really tough. We wen back into lockdown with a 5k radius so I literally could not get to my KH at the agreed released time. I ended up getting agreement to use the emergency key and cum while playing with others - it was anticlimactic and a bit sucky tbh. And then my sex drive just cratered for a couple of months.

I have a new Mistress and am keen to go again but also very wary…. Encouragement welcome. I do know I’m a better person caged.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    About once a week, on average. (Last year, around 65x. This year, at the current rate, probably 60x.) Sometimes she'll go up to two weeks without releasing me, depending on stress, hormones, her period, whatever. Never more than that (so far :rolleyes:), but that's because she still really enjoys PIV sex. (So do I, not that what I want matters anymore.)

She never denies herself to keep me locked, and she's just not into oral or other ways that I can please her. (I wish she were; I would love to pleasure her every day, in any way.) So my releases are still fairly predictable.

I never complain or nag, at all, anymore ... I had to work really hard on that one, and I guess I am still actively working on it, because she always felt so much pressure from me, and she always hated it. I'm a type-A personality, and I always get what I want. Well, I used to; now, I still get what I want from anyone else, but in her case, she gets to decide what I want.

Personally, I'd prefer twice a day, like I was getting just a couple years ago. But we switched from my train track (whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted it) to her train track (whatever she wants, whenever she wants it). And I have learned to find happiness and contentment in her happiness.

Coincidentally, despite my full-time-and-then-some job (and her not working since before our children arrived), I also started doing a hefty and increasing amount of the house cleaning, and lots of wife pampering. I'm sure it was a coincidence. And for some inexplicable reason, I would happily do more, if she asked me to (or if she would let me).

Oh well ... if she's happy, I'm happy. She has completely rewired my brain, I think. And I really do like the new me much more than the old me.

sis_nikki and Guest 2028 like this.
  17. Nastyreads

Nastyreads New member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    We're ramping back up to it now with plans to do the month. Super excited! No clue if she'll decide to let me out, cum, or who knows... Longest we've gone is ~3 weeks. Breaking that sounds very tempting now.

I don't wear the device 24x7 due to practical issues in life unfortunately, but when we're in chastity it's 100% hands off from me.

This month is a great way for the more casual players like us to get back involved, so looking forward to it and having fun already!

sis_nikki likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice