Locktober 2021

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sis_nikki, Aug 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Realized today that Loctober is coming up, and I must say that I am excited!

Still a newbie here, so possibly I missed something.
    To that end, I thought to roll "yea olde d20" and start a thread.
    • Who is in this year (yes, even you lucky "long-haul" types)?
    • Are you going for just the month, or "carrying over" into "No Nut November" (if you will excuse the evocation)?
    • Are you / your KH planning to ride it out smoothly, or "make it difficult"?
    • What is some advice you would give a newbie?
    • Any good resources / guides worth reading to prepare / train up?
    For those who are planning to participate (and even those who are in their own way) I salute you! o7

2. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I hope to participate in my first Loctober in 2021.

I am only recently exploring MC, with 2x HTv2 clones (short & standard tube) as of this posting.
    It has proven to be a very excellent experience, yet I continue to know the frustration of the "early fit blues".
    Both have their issues:
    • mostly with twisting while equipped (going commando may not help)
    • ball strangulation every morning (coming to enjoy it actually, gets me up around 05:00 without fail)
    I have a HTv4 maxi-black (clone) on order, which *may* arrive in time for Loctober.
    Such represents the largest option in HT I could afford, but would have rathered stick with the HTv2 tubes I have already.
    Will be nice to have the HTv4 improvements anyway (even if clones all of them).

My Goddess requested I partake in MC "after hours" (not during the working day).
    Being one to self-lock at present (Goddess wifey is open-minded, but new to this whole thing so taking it slow), I had a few ideas to respect the period:
    • Option 1 (fitted with properly sized device(s))
      • keep the base ring equipped 24/7
        • week days
          • wake with the "painful alarm-cock"
          • commence day while equipped
          • dis-equip just prior to "start of business"
          • quick-equip the tube ASAP after "close of business"
          • use peri bottle as part of nightly shower to keep clean
          • "over-night" while equipped
          • REPEAT
        • weekends / days off / holidays
          • equipped as much as possible
          • briefly remove all gear and perform deep clean (once per week)
            • maintenance shave (smoothie by nature)
              • purposeful erection to stretch skin for shaving
                • no release permitted (by hand stimulation)
              • liberal application of coconut oil
                • leaves one smooth / feeling like a sexy bitch
              • followed by whole body "cool-down" phase
                • extended ice-cold water rinse (closes pores)
                • firm ball slapping (with open palm) to honor commitment to Goddess

• Option 2 (during work day, fall-back if HTv4 does not arrive in time / is ill-suited)
      • assert some aspect of "mind only" chastity principles (or when unable to be equipped)
      • any violations to result in firm ball slapping (with open palm, ideally in an ice-cold water shower)

• Punishment / consequences
      • accidental contact, maneuvering a boner, touching an erection without thinking about it, etc.
        • 5 slaps in 60 seconds per incident
      • intentional contact, caught masturbating / fondling, premature or unauthorized release
        • grab balls and pull / stretch them out as far as possible
        • 5 slaps in 25 seconds per incident

• exemptions
      • urination related actives (as required only, no one likes a mess)
      • dressing / undressing (within reasonable limits)
      • maintenance shaving (respect notes above)
      • ANY / ALL instances the Goddess requires entertainment

• release
      • granted/gifted/blessed by the Goddess
      • anal based orgasms (p-spot milking, etc.)
      • "ruined" penile orgasms (where possible, only if penis interaction to this level is called for)
    Possibly more to follow as I continue to develop what makes sense for me.

3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    I will be participating in Locktober again this year, just don’t know the total duration. The shortest will be 35 days, the longest will be 180 days. For the 35 dat cycle, I will be milked at the 2 week mark and again on 11/1 with cage removal 4 days later. For the 180 days, I will be milked once a month and be given a caged orgasm at least once a month if I have no strikes held against me.

my wife always has some devilish ideas to make it more interesting and may go the extra mile this year to fulfill one of her dark fantasies. Teasing is always constant, we meet in the hot tub at least 3 times a week for a soak, glass of wine, and to talk thru decision impacting our life. Of course there is contact and toward the end of her glass she is relaxed nad gets playful or cuddly.

advice, I wish I had some to give but every situation is different. The big thing is don’t take things personal or let the frustration build. Talk to you wife at all times.

sis_nikki likes this.
  4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    We’ve played with cages the last couple years, but it’s become more serious and more fun this year. Longest lockup’s for me so far have only been 26 and 28 days, usually it’s around two weeks.
    But I think we’re going to try Locktober this year.
    The biggest question will be whether it’s zero unlocks unless a cleaning is needed, so no erections at all, or if my Wife will need to use me a few times. She’s really been enjoying my tongue the last few months, but usually requires some piv after so many days of oral, she has a few “boyfriends” in the bin under our bed for the strap on, but she only likes that once in a while.
    I’m excited to try and make it the full month as I’ve only been close to that a couple times.

sis_nikki and true42 like this.
  5. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I locked up on August 1. I have been talking big with my wife that she should keep me locked up for the 3 to 12 months that some web page that she clicked with suggested.

So she hasn't exactly said as much, but it seems possible that I may already be locked up for Locktober, and possibly beyond. We'll see how long she wishes to go. She doesn't care about Locktober or NOvember, so it will just be whatever she feels is best for her, I guess.

Danny15, Headtrip, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  6. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    In previous years, our agreement wasn't a constant, so Locktober was a pretty big deal. It also helped my Goddess V. to get in on the fun and take bigger swipes at chastity play. I'm really not sure how to play it this year in that I am always caged. Every month is essentially Locktober and I am really happy and proud of us both for going through the ups and downs to get to that point.

As far as advice, the biggest thing is making it your own and making sure to keep it light and fun.

I am not a big proponent of a full 30 day, no release idea, as much as giving into her say so for the duration, whether that be only pleasurable for her, a release every few days, once a week. Regardless, at her discretion. We have done things like played card and board games for freedom and release, sexual stuff, scenarios.

It's something to consider as a couple in advance to also help the excitement, and of course, as you might imagine Halloween is when it ends, and us sissies love us some slutty Halloween action. ;)

sis_nikki likes this.
  7. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Last Locktober was my first. I was locked up in a very heavy metal HTv3. My wife did not believe that I could make the whole month without me asking her to remove the device. She tortured me by tease&denial sessions at least 10 times during the month. Device was never removed. I cleaned it twice a day. I was given 3 caged orgasms. I made it. I completed the Locktober.
    Since the begining of this summer I am in cobra N device 24/7. I receive cage orgasms at least once a week and rearly PIV. I am not allowed to come during sex. Right after her satisfaction I receive a cage on release.
    I was told this Locktober I will not receive any kind of release. That will be a first for me. Cage will be locked for the whole month. I will receive less and less cage orgasms following weeks to get ready for whats coming.

8. Tayr

Tayr New member

Belgie - Vlaams-brabant
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Gf has decidedI will be joining in for my first locktober this year, we're going to get a cherrykeeper for the occasion :)

Headtrip likes this.
  9. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    right now i am 59 days since my last O. I am not on a Schedule, the only thing i can hope for is a release before September 30th. My birthday is Oct.7th and i wont be getting any release then. If i get one the rest of this year i would be lucky.

Guest 2684, Headtrip and Rectrix like this.
  10. Steel-caged

Steel-caged Member

NJ & Florida
    Local Time:
    Excellent Locktober is what is says. No release of any kind for any reason. Enjoy the torment and frustration.

11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We did it the first year, now it’s just another month. I go 2-4 months locked so narrowing down one month is a bit silly for her.

One thing I thought would be so hot, is if my kh did it like one of the members here(can’t remember their name but they have a blog as well). She did it as a month long set of trials and teasing. Day is e watch her get herself off, day two go down on her, day three tied to bed and touched, day 5 unlocked and tied teased and locked back up, etc etc.

That kind of constant attention and authority, knowing she is NOT going to let you cum, trying to make you beg, eventually winning and surrender to begging, to no avail, seems like a wonderful month.

This however requires a lot of time, effort, and willingness to be sexual a lot during the month. This is also not very realistic for us, so I m not holding my breath. Sounds fun though.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  12. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    I love Locktober - that said any full month in chastity is a great month in my book - and I'm on course to be fully locked with no release over August already.

My answers to the OP's questions:

Who is in this year (yes, even you lucky "long-haul" types)?
    Oh boy, YES! I managed to stay in chastity during Locktober 2020, though my KH very kindly let me have one orgasm mid-month, so hoping to go one step further in 2021.

Are you going for just the month, or "carrying over" into "No Nut November" (if you will excuse the evocation)?
    That's up to my KH, though I hope she'll look kindly on me and give me a reward in early November if I complete the whole month.

Are you / your KH planning to ride it out smoothly, or "make it difficult"?
    I'm sure she'll enjoy "making it difficult". A smooth ride would be boring. :)

What is some advice you would give a newbie?
    Listen to your body and be open with your KH about how you're finding things.

Any good resources / guides worth reading to prepare / train up?
    Almost too many to mention - lots of advice available through searching on CM from previous Locktobers and loads of good blogs on chastity. I like Tom Allen's writings but there are many good authors out there.

P.S. I think the Holy Trainer types are fine for starting out, but if you really get into chastity, I think a custom open metal cage is far better and much easier to keep clean in.

13. BoundByBecca

BoundByBecca New member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    This is really great advice and something I recently discovered the importance of. I had thought I could give her enough information in the beginning to be autonomous, and that I'd only give feedback once a week during our weekly relationship meeting. However some things throughout the week would build up and become issues.

Now we're taking an extended period of "open cards" play, as my wife calls it, where I communicate more regularly my thoughts and needs, saying "open cards" first, and she's learning how to dominate and be a great KH with less and less of my input as time goes on.

14. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I haven't had a orgasm in over 100 days. My Wife(KH) loves teasing me and having me horny all the time. She has told me a few times this summer that maybe she will let me cum on my birthday in Nov. So yes, we are doing Locktober this year...

15. Morgan2

Morgan2 Member

Chesapeake
    Local Time:
    I would like to partake in Loctober this year, it would be the longest I have been locked up...however, I don't have a KH so making it 31 days may be a challenge..I currently self lock

16. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I did Locktober last year but not sure about 2021. Still figuring it out.

Sissycaitlin77 and Morgan2 like this.
  17. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Not sure, I did 5 weeks back in May/June but had quite the drop in motivation after the O and have been in/out since then. Went on holiday mid-late July and uncaged, remained uncaged until yesterday when I got Mrs Sen t choose one, "oh, lockdown again" was the response. I'm keen but it depends on her.

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck to all of those that participate!

19. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    I'm game again to do it. Always try to spice it up or something with my kh. Always gotta be on guard. Especially it being Halloween . Season never know if it's a trick or treat in store.!!!

Guest 2684, NEsubhub and Susanstoy91 like this.
  20. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    No doubt in my mind. Will be participating in Locktober 2021 for sure. Last year was a success, month number 10 should be no different. We will fuck a couple times a week, but I'll stay locked.

21. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a lot for a new wife to take on board

22. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife is aware of Locktober and NOvember but I doubt she will pay much attention. On an average month I might spend an hour to 2 hours, total out of the cage anyway. In an entire year I might get 1-2 days of cumulative freedom. And I feel lucky, some of us here get less than that!

That being said, all of us boys locked in chastity by our loving keyholders are the luckiest boys in the whole wide world.

23. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hoping to start Locktober the begining of September which will be the begining of Full Time chastity for me.
    I've done 90 days at a time before with brief maintenance breaks.
    Ordered the V4 Nano which just cleared customs. Have to go check the PO box soon.

24. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    Sent a link to a blog describing locktober to my KH. This is the first year of chastity for us so she didn’t really know about it. I told her that it seemed like a fun challenge as it would be my longest “no-release” period so far. I’ve gone 3 weeks a couple times, so a month seems doable. She just said that it looked interesting. I assume that’s a yes, but she likes to keep me guessing.

bondinchas likes this.
  25. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm doing 100+ days, August through Locktober, until my late November birthday. Hi birthday neighbor!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice