Key Holding

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kepoke, Aug 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    So my Mistress has the keys to our device locked up in a safe deposit box at a bank. The other day I was looking for some change in her wallet and I found the safe deposit box keys. Not that I would (or I don't even know if I could) ever use them but it made me uneasy knowing they were there lol. I feel like there should be another step for those safe deposit box keys, but I don't know what. Should she give them to someone else to hold on to (to make it that much more work should she ever decide to get them and hopefully the thought of having to go through all of that eliminates any desire she had), put them in a safe in our house (she had mentioned this not long ago)(we don't own one, but I had thought about looking for something secure - any personal recommendations?)

I think the ultimate mind fuck would be if she sent them to her sister (she knows about our chastity stuff) that lives states away and she held on to those safe deposit box keys.

I'm not sure! Any suggestions?

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    At that point you could just send her sister the keys to the belt

Kepoke likes this.
  3. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    lol true

4. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    There's a difference between her sister knowing about your kink and her being asked to participate.
    You could just get a combination lock box that only the wife knows the combination to and keep them in there.

5. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    That's a really great point!

6. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    Kepoke likes this.
  7. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Is your name on the safe deposit box account? If not, having the key does you no good... she could leave it on the kitchen counter to mock you.

If your name is on the account, just go down together and have it removed. Problem solved.

corsac likes this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I assume you have the lock box at the bank to safeguard important papers, information, etc. Although we love to play chastity and take it to all kinds of extremes, life goes on. There may be times when you need to get to the box or even if some issue arises that the cage needs to come off. Although keeping your cage keys in the bank is a great mind fuck, i think putting them in a safe or lockbox at your home is equally effective. Whether it is opened only by her fingerprint or with a combination only she knows, it still is accessible only with her knowledge. In fact to me seeing the safe and knowing you can't get to your keys is even more of a visible display of her power and your surrender. But do what fits you, good luck and enjoy.

9. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    We take a slightly different approach with securing our keys. I purchased a clear plastic box with digital timer built into the locking lid. You can select between 1 minute to 10 days before the box will unlock. My wife likes having the keys visible as a tease yet in an emergency we could just destroy the $40 box to get the keys out and buy another to replace it. My wife will build up the suspense when the box is counting down to the final hour before it unlocks. She will often say she is thinking about letting my cock out to stretch, or even give me a ruined orgasm. More often than not when the box does unlock she is holding it and she loves to turn the dial back and forth, spinning it all the way up to ten days, before backing it back down to zero. She knows how badly this excites and scares me, not knowing if she is serious about letting me remove the cage "this time" or not. Then she will giggle as she presses the "start" button on the countdown timer before showing me the display, which almost always says 10 more days in chastity. It has been a fun way for us to stay active with key holding verses just locking them away and forgetting about them. Plus it keeps me attentive and on by best behavior because every know and then she does enjoy PIV and teasing my cock.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  10. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    @inchastity4her if that is the Kitchen Safe, then you can pause the countdown to unlock timer by removing the batteries.

11. MistressKTx

MistressKTx New member

Local Time:
    If your name isn’t on the box we don’t let you in. I work at a bank, we always ID. If it is that would be strange to leave them around.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    this would solve it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice