Is chastityplay addictive?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrew K, Oct 14, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I thought I’d revive this thread to see what the current school of thought is. I know for me there is a powerful attraction to male chastity that I’ve experienced since before I was first locked. When locked and denied, I dream of the opportunity to be free. However, once free, it isn’t long before before I begin to crave being locked again. Both are equally powerful emotions.

I think part of the attraction is the feeling of the cage holding me firmly in place coupled with the low level buzz associated with orgasm denial. It also has helped me be more attentive to my KH which is a good feeling. So, I suspect it is at least mildly habit forming in that I could live without it but would prefer not to.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  2. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Ha, we did the same thing for a while. I worked at home and wife went to work. I would lock up before she left and got unlocked at some point when she got back, not necessarily as soon as she walked in the door.

attistoC likes this.
  3. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I got to be the same way, when I am not wearing anything, I feel really naked and exposed. A device is almost like wearing small underwear.

attistoC likes this.
  4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    It is definitely an addictive roller coaster, we started about two years ago with 3-6 day lock ups with piv even on those days. And December last year something really changed within my Wife, I think she finally let go of the guilt of not letting me cum, and started really enjoying the extra attention. We’ve always had a great sex life, always fun and some kink throughout our marriage and I have always been attentive to her in the bedroom and out of it. But she told me she loves the added touches, massages, kissing, etc when I’ve been locked and denied and notices it as soon as the security screw is threaded on lol.
    The more dominant she becomes, the more I’m craving the denial, I used to pout if she didn’t really want to have sex which was rare, and I felt I NEEDED to cum every day.
    Now I am addicted to giving her oral and while I can’t wait to have an erection and feel her use it, I’m becoming way more content just enjoying her orgasms and lust I feel while I hold her, kiss her while she recovers….usually while I push my cage into her bottom while we’re spooning :)

I’m currently at day 24, my longest lock up yet, she’s teased? at making me wait somewhere between 30 days and possibly up till the end of August for our anniversary.
    She also told me that she has already figured out what will happen after I’m allowed an orgasm. Im usually allowed a week or two of daily sex after a locking period, but I am highly doubting I’ll be free that long, possibly ever again. I guess I’ll find out soon enough

soforo and Open2njoy like this.
  5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @Queens servant73 I was the same way. When I think of the number or arguments we used to have that centered on sex (I wanted it and she didn’t) and the countless times I would take care of myself because of it - I am saddened over my selfishness. That time could have been far better spent by focusing on her rather than myself. Now, we both are much happier and I can’t remember the last time we argued about sex.

Like you, through chastity I discovered I am much happier with her pleasure and fulfillment.

true42 and Queens servant73 like this.
  6. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    I honeslty dont know how to live without it. Its no different than not wearing my wedding ring. Both are very important to show my love for my Queen.

Open2njoy likes this.
  7. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    I can completely relate, for me there are multiple elements to chastity.

Firstly is the physical sensation of a device surrounding your bits. The weight of the cage, the ring around the testicles feels like someone is forever holding you gently and even trying to form an erection in the cage is an intriguing sensation, somewhere between pleasure, pain and frustration.

Secondly is the state of hornyness, again the fine line between pleasure and frustration. I yearn for orgasm and prior to chastity if Mrs Sen wasn't interested then I would just rub one out, now the desire is still there, but I've learned to accept it and use the nervous energy in other ways. 2 years ago, if you told me how much of a sustained buzz can be had having "sex" where your penis isn't even touched, I'd have thought you mad, but the high I get after a decent session (especially if I get to use a strap on on her) can last for ages. Yes my balls still want to be emptied but my head knows that if this happens, it takes a while to get back to a good level of hornyness.

Thirdly is the emotions felt for Mrs Sen. Looking at my wife of nearly 25 years with probably more lust than when we first got together, enjoying her body, the kissing, cuddling and overall sense of closeness is surreal. We don't do FLR in ways that others on here do, nor do I think I she would want that, but small acts when the timing feels right bring their own emotional rewards (like the first time I bathed her after "sex", I was on my knees in the shower, visually soaking in her whole body and completely contented).

The wearing of the cage is still seen mostly as my thing, she enjoys my penis and balls and finds the cage a bit off putting (she will tell me to take it off the day before action may occur so that its not wrinkled up). Sometimes she will fondle me in the cage, othertimes not, but I wear it regardless as a physical reminder of my commitment to her.

Chastity lord, soforo and Open2njoy like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    I agree, this is just how I feel to.

9. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    YES it's addictive.

10. CagedChris

CagedChris Member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Same here, it just feels wrong when I'm not wearing it.

Feel so much happier caged and I can give 100% of my attention to my partner and making sure her needs are met.

When I see how much pleasure she gets it makes me happy and feels like I have orgasmed as well even though I haven't.

11. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Beautifully said ,this really resonates with me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice